Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82254 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ccjoe: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
sukkot:
shocked shocked toto done fina kee okposo shocked shocked shocked
grin grin na waaoooo this ur meme got me rolling on the floor...hahahaha

Asin eeh The guy used in this meme don suffer 4 pple hand aswear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by DarkJeddi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?
Shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Golan007: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
planetx:
If you are going to live a wayward sinful life, do it and stick to it. But don't come and be pretending to be holy singing gospel songs while living a sinful sexually amoral lifestyle mocking God.

So na thing wey kill am abi?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
the way and manner high blood pressure, hypertension, and diabetes dey kill people nowadays is not funny. many people will think they are ok and healthy until they fall down suddenly and die like that . with the way the nation is and our living standards, one should be checking his blood pressure, sugar level, and all other things every 7 days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

May his soul rest in peace

Death! Some where in the Quran it is said : They see it (Death) far, yet it is near!
Live life as if you will not see the afternoon, and live it it in the afternoon as if you won't see the evening. Never put off a good deed that comes to mind. Do it now and now. You never know.

The death of anyone is a reminder to us all. What is the purpose you are here. Find out and live it.

Sammy I can't wish you to rest in peace because I don't know the state you are in now.

It is now between you and your Creator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chai!!!!!

What!!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Inno88(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by addey(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

So you are a Christian Abi, Evil people, People like you never see good things in other, they are quick to judge while they are full of evil.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by hammer567: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
E BE LIKE SAY, DEM DONE POISON AM.

POPULARITY HAS A PRICE.

THE DAY YOU DO WHAT OTHER HUMANS DO, EVERYBODY GO TURN SAINT AND YOU SINNER.

A MAN IS A MAN AND LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING, WITH DEATH FOR THE SPIRIT.

WE NO GO DEY IN THE FLESH, DEM GO DEY TELL US TO LIVE IN THE SPIRIT.

I SOMETIMES THINK THE SPIRIT WORLD DEY JEALOUS THE LIVING.

PLENTY OF TIME TO LIVE IN THE SPIRIT AFTER THE FLESH DIES.

RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
PlanktonX:
You see this God that we worship, respect and fear him always poo...follow �% his dos and donts...His hands are both Mercy and Vengeance.

If you are enjoying his mercy, don't take him for a fool and be doing anyhow, because his vengeance is right on his left hand.

If you doubt me, ask king Saul.

And his vengeance has not smitten you to death? Or will you tell us you haven't in one way or the other abuse his mercy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Antoeni:
Oh Death Why ?
InStead Take Tinubu or Atiku
Or you! It will take you soon.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad
And you claim to be a Christian, a born again at that.

Nawa ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by KingGeedorah(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
just say RIP and keep it moving on

GOTVee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Johnn78: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
Born again Christian my foot.You are a toxic and disgusting bile individual. Death is a price all living things must pay. Good or bad; rich or poor; short or tall. We will all die someday.
The perfect will of God does not rejoice in the death of sinner but wills all to come to repentance.Now get lost Deputy Jesus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
R. I. P to him.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Lama70(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

This question is needless at a time like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
sukkot:
shocked shocked toto done finally kee okposo shocked shocked shocked
To think that na human being born people like you is sad. Animals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Relixy2k: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
It is because he is a public person that you know he is adulterous. What about every other supposed saint you know who may be far worse and hide their sins daily. No one is a perfect saint not even you or me. Thank you.
GOTVee:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by vengertime: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

What does this got to do with anything? Are you usually dis stupidd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Fedrick100: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lama70:

This question is needless at a time like this.

I wasn’t even criticizing him as people thought

I don’t know him if not then his news about cheating break out
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sukkot: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
grin grin na waaoooo this ur meme got me rolling on the floor...hahahaha

Asin eeh The guy used in this meme don suffer 4 pple hand aswear...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that guy na online superstar lmao
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Highly spiritual

R.I.p
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by gominau(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

I know you are a Saint and without fault, continue to cast your stone. Anumpama!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by mikron(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

May his soul rest in peace
first it was branama crooner keffee, now Sammie, 2 top urhobo/isoko gospel singers gone.
Chai, so so sad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by abolem369(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP Sammie, No one holy pass. Rest in the bossom of the lord, till we meet again.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by DEXORANGE: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
I can't believe a christain would type this!!! Reminds me of the parable of the pharisee and the tax collector at the temple. May we not be an insult to the Lord's name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by zoedew: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ha! He made his way right.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sexiestharam(f): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
My goodness. This is so sad! Goodbye!
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Benbellamor: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
you are the worst human with beast mind alive....its a shame that you wrongly share human skin with those with human affection...your hate is hotter than the fire that burneth soddom and gommora

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by clems88(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
so that's what you can remember him for sad undecided chai this life.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by kamiyurl: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
yikes!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.