Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74471 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Uptheante(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Iykoto86:
100% black nigerian of igbo tribe.
Sir, is it also true that she's Femi Fani Kayode's leftover?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ObalendeCMS: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Typical ibo whoemen behavior. Both the cake maker and the cake buyer - proud and aggrandizing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by christopherozo: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Epistle decades later over a cake. How can one carry such darkness within and for so long? No wonder she was fighting with that open-mouthed woman.

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.
Is people like you that trash others and expect to move on like nothing happened. Because you have no conscience you see nothing wrong about demeaning other people. Your type is the scum of the earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by maruzia: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Uptheante:

After your own mum and your sister.
M0r0n.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by cunny88(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.
abi o, I wonder what business woman will turn down a customer all in d name of class
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by maruzia: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Never really judge a book by it's cover...

Words on marble
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Iykenuwa(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.

Were you too impatient to read through the story, or you also behave like the snobbish Baker?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by NoToPile: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Richy4:
She really took time and extremely thorough to pen down an ordinary cake Saga of how many years now? shocked

Well there are somethings you really don't talk about until years later bringing it to SM is another thing entirely, her choice.

Besides the whole scenerio is a general issue lots of Nigerians do it, it's not even about the cake maker. It's every where even in church

You need to experience it to understand and its really really annoying when you can conveniently afford the service/item in question. Some issues are painfully distressing you can't help but wonder, If truly this was how it happened its really annoying, merely reading it got me pissed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mrtaye: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.
Were you there or are you the woman

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by tishbite41(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Sendero:

Hmmm! Bianca wey be C.C. Onoh daughter?

I smell lies here...Eze Gburu-gburu was probably banging the woman on code, that's the only plausible reason for her animosity!
Na you sabi things
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mrtaye: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
remsonik:
This is bad, why laugh her out cos she didn't make your cake. Is it your cake that will make prosperous and be wealthy. You yourself, where's the cake today? Where's the marriage?. Aren't you a widow now?. Laugh at her cos her business folded up, she will still rise again and wealthy VIPs, great and prosperous ones will come from her children and generations
Are you saying what the woman did by stereotyping is cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Chrismania100: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2022
It seems like you are one of the those Anambrans who harboured useless and foolish jealous of Enugu people because of envy.Get sense boy.
So, if you believe that Biafra story, that means you can believe that Buharis I'd Nigeria

manu1:

It’s clear you did not read this well.
The Enugu woman did not move on. She closed shop because she started experiencing difficulties. She was said not to make enough to even pay her rent.
She lost a business opportunity and also lost her business.
She got judged and got served. I just luv happy endings like this.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Why is her friend driving a beetle? This question comes to mind for someone with that many assets. I hate social climbers...but I do want my best friend to reflect my wealth. That is just me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by LagBlogger(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.

You missed the lesson and created your own version of what she's really saying.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by harmony75: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Snobbish outlook abi prideful outlook.. Wow beautiful story to learn to humble yourself no matter whom you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by LagBlogger(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2022
cunny88:
abi o, I wonder what business woman will turn down a customer all in d name of class

Oga, people do it. Have you met people who walk customers out of their shop for not dressing well?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by skaramanga: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Why is her friend driving a beetle? This question comes to mind for someone with that many assets. I hate social climbers...but I do want my best friend to reflect my wealth. That is just me.
You yourself are d worst type of social climber who looks down on people. Is your type that can never talk to anyone who you consider beneath your possessions yet, na people like you borrow pass.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Richy4(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2022
NoToPile:

Well there are somethings you really don't talk about until years later bringing it to SM is another thing entirely, her choice.

Besides the whole scenerio is a general issue lots of Nigerians do it, it's not even about the cake maker. It's every where even in church

You need to experience it to understand and its really really annoying when you can conveniently afford the service/item in question. Some issues are painfully distressing you can't help but wonder, If truly this was how it happened its really annoying, merely reading it got me pissed.
I understand but the detailed information was so staggering after 28yrs, one might think that such incident occurred some months ago.. she seems like someone that doesn't forgive easily..

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iamsolasoul(f): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Very inspiring story. The hotel is wonderful, Thank you for shedding light.

A lot of people judge but when it’s your time to shine it’s your time.

Long Live Ojukwu and his legacy and all Of
The people in Nigeria and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by CountVersailles(f): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2022
A little disingenuous to tell the story like that. It was your husband's net worth, not your net worth. At that time, she hadn't even married him. I bet the Mercedes was also given to her by her then fiance
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by kiosk1: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Richy4:

I understand but the detailed information was so staggering after 28yrs, one might think that such incident occurred some months ago.. she seems like someone that doesn't forgive easily..
If am the one I can never forget so easily such an incident where a petty pauper of a Cakemaker’s made a big fool of herself.
This type of story is the stuff of historical archives. Is only porous minded people who are not deep that can criticize the fact that a victim is so concise with details. If it happened to you , trust me, you will remember, and may even not forgive so easily. I hate hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by moupe: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2022
CountVersailles:
A little disingenuous to tell the story like that. It was your husband's net worth, not your net worth. At that time, she hadn't even married him. I bet the Mercedes was also given to her by her then fiance

WRONG!
Before Bianca married OJUKWU, she was already a Millionaire.

She had won MBGN plus 4 other international pageants with a huge amount in endorsements and Advert deals.
Who doesn’t remember she was the Advert girl for Mic Hair Products, for Naturessence, jack Five , Balkan Airlines, Queen Helene , Bata and New balance gym shoes, to mention but a few and her TV commercials dominated the screen in those days, not to mention international deals she got abroad.

Bianca was gifted a Mercedes by her father after she won pageants in succession which was reported in all the tabloids of those days
She is also the daughter of a former governor who was the richest real estate mogul in Enugu at the time, even far richer than Ojukwu

People should make investigation before talking trash..

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ogwumgbe: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2022
ebukajay184:
Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (Photo)

Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu has marked her wedding anniversary as she revealed that a cake maker in Enugu refused to make her wedding cake because the cake maker thought Bianca was poor and of low class, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing a photo which captured her wedding cake, Bianca wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EdWouZvcYVgJyRbXVSZoS5jwuqJ3BA9H35QkTBc3xTLcjyNy48CtABYJYZ2FCnH7l&id=100008721701950

Good advice from a beauty icon, happy wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iSpitonYourGrav: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy
Okoyeeboz:

Yes.

Half Ojuku, half FFK grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by yabatown: 1:24am On Nov 26, 2022
moupe:

WRONG!
Before Bianca married OJUKWU, she was already a Millionaire.

She had won MBGN plus 4 other international pageants with a huge amount in endorsements and Advert deals.
Who doesn’t remember she was the Advert girl for Mic Hair Products, for Naturessence, jack Five , Balkan Airlines, Queen Helene , Bata and New balance gym shoes, to mention but a few and her TV commercials dominated the screen in those days, not to mention international deals she got abroad.

Bianca was gifted a Mercedes by her father after she won pageants in succession which was reported in all the tabloids of those days
She is also the daughter of a former governor who was the richest real estate mogul in Enugu at the time, even far richer than Ojukwu

People should make investigation before talking trash..
You are right on point
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Aguiyimba(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:
God won't forgive u for riding FFK prick and dashing him ur bleached kitten, while ur husband was bed ridden and impotent

Same way your mother dash you to a fake man you called father
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by olisaEze(m): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Yeah, just about the same period Julia Robert’s Pretty Woman was a big hit in the box office. grin

The biggest enemy of the poor man is not the rich, but his fellow poor man.

It’s not an African thing, it’s a human thing.

From the plantation house slaves lording it over the field slaves, na poor man dey police poor man! undecided

Meanwhile, Mrs. Obiano should coman show us pics of her own wedding cake, I just wan’ to check something. grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by MasterTeeUSA: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Since you brought me up personally...well, I run an NGO and I don't look down on people. I empower them. That is why I am shocked she did not empower her friend. I am not a social climber and never will. I actually don't get what is there to climb to. Every level has its problem. The lady has an inferiority complex, and I mean the cake lady, so I feel sad for her. I also believe that your friends should know "your way or the way," and you should empower them to reflect your standing...not feeling great that you are relating to people below you while they remain that way. Like she said, Never judge a book by its cover. Follow that wise saying before you respond ignorantly to someone. I only asked a question. I didn't condemn Mrs Ojukwu

skaramanga:

You yourself are d worst type of social climber who looks down on people. Is your type that can never talk to anyone who you consider beneath your possessions yet, na people like you borrow pass.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by yabatown: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Since you brought me up personally...well, I run an NGO and I don't look down on people. I empower them. That is why I am shocked she did not empower her friend. I am not a social climber and never will. I actually don't get what is there to climb to. Every level has its problem. The lady has an inferiority complex, and I mean the cake lady, so I feel sad for her. I also believe that your friends should know "your way or the way," and you should empower them to reflect your standing...not feeling great that you are relating to people below you while they remain that way. Like she said, Never judge a book by its cover. Follow that wise saying before you respond ignorantly to someone. I only asked a question. I didn't condemn Mrs Ojukwu

I tire for over sabi people like you. Always trying to promote themselves. All this epistle just to tell us you run NGO and generate some hype for yourself. Mtccchewwww.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 1:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Uptheante:

Ask your mother.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ModestGal(f): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Well, 98% of people judge by the cover. It takes genetics to be modest. I have never met someone who doesn't judge a book by its cover except myself and my siblings. Others are simply the same, especially poor people, their own is worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.