Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74519 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by crackhouse(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2022
This woman married ojukwu because of his money and status in the society and not because of love.. know this and know peace.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by VIKTO83(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2022
I remember visiting a friend those days at ilesha in osun state.
The friend beckoned me to follow them to an occasion but being that I never prepared for that beforehand so I needed to get a new dress for the occasion.
Getting into a boutique to check what can b good on me the attendant looked at me hair to toe and asked if I was there to see someone. I said no that I want to check what they've got. As I approached one chinos the girl shouted 'Anyone u open u go pay for am ooo' !
I felt embarrassed at d time but still managed to fake my disappointment after all none of them cared how I feel. They were all after how I can get angry and leave. My friend that came with me was just looking at my reaction......I managed to check a chinos that is my size because I get small stature....so one other idiotic attendant told me it was 7k (this was around 2009). I didn't bargain all I did was open my wallet and asked if I can pay in pounds or Naira but that I needed Naira notes for where I was going to. The guy among them said I should give them pounds...obviously from d look on his face it would be his first time seeing or handling the currency.
I paid them 50pounds and AS I was about leaving one of d ladies approached me and said I should always come to patronize them. Then she requested my number and I quickly wrote down my girlfriend's number to her.
I'm sure she would call my babe then and will realize on her own that it was a wrong number when I had long gone.

Don't judge a book by d cover.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by DigitalLawyer: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.

It is more wrong to look down on people because of their condition in life. Some people have been led into depression and suicide because of people like this.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FireUpNow(m): 5:25am On Nov 26, 2022
She is a very beautiful Igbo lady but she throws her yellow kpekus at men like a very crazy girl. When the Ikemba Nnewi was still alive and sick, Bianca was busy opening her legs to other men.Shameless beautiful adulterous witch
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Chinny024(f): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.

Your sec school teacher didn't do well in comprehension...Even those that liked what you wrote.. All join. wink.....Abi na una no wan learn?...

Pls,don't quote me ooo...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Cantonese: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.

Then you simply do not know how things happen in “the real world”.

Unfortunately you do not seem to understand what opportunities are meant to do in people’s lives. Maybe you do not know that opportunities are torchlights that people need to move to greater heights in “the real world”.

Miss an opportunity today and it may haunt in a few years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2022
christopherozo:

Is people like you that trash others and expect to move on like nothing happened. Because you have no conscience you see nothing wrong about demeaning other people. Your type is the scum of the earth.

Says you (and your type), after openly trying to trash me in your post and expecting to move on like nothing happened, because you love unpaid beef with others and will try your best to demean them, even if it's online, being that you are the ultimate scum of the Earth yourself.

Learn to move on, just like your madame should. Imagine the nonsense people of your type carry around in their heads for decades to prove they are less scum and more conscientious than others. Rubbish to your unforgiving pseudo-morals, and more rubbish still to come.

Hypocrite on its high horse.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by NoToPile: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Richy4:

I understand but the detailed information was so staggering after 28yrs, one might think that such incident occurred some months ago.. she seems like someone that doesn't forgive easily..

Incidents like these do stay in some people's memories for a long time. If it happened to me I could also give a vivid account of this, anytime I remember I might just laugh hard shake my head and say ' human beings sha'

It's not really about forgiveness, what is there to forgive? Nothing really, did Bianca lose anything by that incident I doubt it.

You talk about some things not necessarily because you have not moved on or have not forgiven. It just happens.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by isaacoluwagbeng: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Incredible cool cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

It's the sort of self-righteous, unforgiving mindset the types of christopherozo carry around. This entitlement that people must treat them good and like them, and if they don't, they are waiting for karma of decades to make them crawl for them, something that may never happen. The same self-righteous type who believe that if a lady turns them down, they are hurt for life and secretly swear she must never get married to assuage their feelings.

Meanwhile, they are a cesspit of wickedness, backwardness and dark minds. Very holy, good people.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Sleekfingers: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Can bianca swear say, nobody don shine her punany, since the coward Ojukwu died,?

Anyway, punany wey boys go don scatter.......yeye
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Bintdawood(f): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Since you brought me up personally...well, I run an NGO and I don't look down on people. I empower them. That is why I am shocked she did not empower her friend. I am not a social climber and never will. I actually don't get what is there to climb to. Every level has its problem. The lady has an inferiority complex, and I mean the cake lady, so I feel sad for her. I also believe that your friends should know "your way or the way," and you should empower them to reflect your standing...not feeling great that you are relating to people below you while they remain that way. Like she said, Never judge a book by its cover. Follow that wise saying before you respond ignorantly to someone. I only asked a question. I didn't condemn Mrs Ojukwu

Na ngo work i dey even dey look for grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Sleekfingers: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2022
jimcaddy:
Omo this Bianca na hot woman. Gosh, even at her age, she is still very hot. Ojukwu marry better thing oh.

But ojukwucouldn't satisfy her......slim tall ladies dey get flesh, swell and juicy.....obo to o le e n tey tey pronunciation tay n tay tay)
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by sharone21(f): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2022
crackhouse:
This woman married ojukwu because of his money and status in the society and not because of love.. know this and know peace.

If you knew who Bianca's father is, u wouldn't talk like this... Same with late Stella Abebe that married Obj.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2022
What a horrible mentality Choosing customers to attend to is a sign of mental illness.... How many bakers can boast of being in business for 30 to 40yrs... Wasted opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by sonso: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Realists:

Beauty and the Beast of yesterday, it's not today that slay queens started gold digging in the okoro republic, I don't know why they envy Ned Nwoko & Regina too much ?.

Bianca a gold digger?
Her father was Governor Onoh.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Neddstark: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2022
I love this woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Richy4:
She really took time and extremely thorough to pen down an ordinary cake Saga of how many years now? shocked

Proves she's a very kind, good person at heart. She's always being wronged. She had to tell us decades later about the fate of the cake woman. The type of christopherozo, the ones who when offended keep watching to look for failure so that they will have a feel good story decades later to tell, when there is no true moral to it. Life is beyond their narrow view.

More gloating to her (and her liberal types) elbows.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by mrkings84(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2022
The Enugu cake woman wasn't a professional business person. You mentioned your price and the customer told you she can pay yet you ride down in her cus of what?
If she had drove on Venza to your shop would she had dashed you the car?

Of a truth that's how many skilled people loose great business opportunity by reason of unwanten behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
What a horrible mentality Choosing customers to attend to is a sign of mental illness.... How many bakers can boast of being in business for 30 to 40yrs... Wasted opportunities.

If bakers don't last long, why is she acting like the business closed down because the woman didn't make her wedding cake specifically? Is it all about her and the unbaked cake?

There is a lot wrong in that feel-good tale.
Too much myopia in it.

"You didn't treat me the way I feel is right, you will fail and beg me for this or for that". Same mentality we see men in relationships with. Pathetic.

There is emotional poverty and financial poverty. A lot of people suffer from the former.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mikedel80: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2022
cheleku:
Moral of the story, don't be a social climbing crab!
But madam, I'd find it hard to be convinced that your marriage to a man twice your age was not an experiment in social climbing!

It wasnt. Her father was an ex governor of the former Anambra state with Enugu as the capital.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

There's one lesson to learn from this. Let's do business to remain in business. Some business owners treat u badly not caring if u will come back. If u keep losing customers, one by one, then before u realise, ur business would have folded up ..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Desusi:

It concerns me? You don buy market ni?Vote right in 2023.

When/If Obi becomes president, petrol will still be scarce at severs points. It’s Nigeria, bad people > the good
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2022
cheleku:
Moral of the story, don't be a social climbing crab!
But madam, I'd find it hard to be convinced that your marriage to a man twice your age was not an experiment in social climbing!

A governor's daughter?? ?? Which status pass that? Governor of the 80's ....when we had oil money yanfu yanfu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

When/If Obi becomes president, petrol will still be scarce at severs points. It’s Nigeria, bad people > the good

How Obi come enter cake matter?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2022
I know a woman like that cake baker in my church. She is so proud of herself. Sadly she is a minister

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Uptheante:

Sir, is it also true that she's Femi Fani Kayode's leftover?

Nobody is a left over...if it's true, she also fvcked FFK ..he's a leftover too...but his wife precious said he's impotent abi na sterile
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2022
FireUpNow:
She is a very beautiful Igbo lady but she throws her yellow kpekus at men like a very crazy girl. When the Ikemba Nnewi was still alive and sick, Bianca was busy opening her legs to other men.Shameless beautiful adulterous witch

Was your father, one of the men?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Tks2015:

How Obi come enter cake matter?

He’s the proposed messiah touted by Nairaland bandits and you fit the description grin

No vex, good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.