Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91438 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by RenaissanceGuy: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls do you know the meaning of "all"? when did GMDs of NNPC become politicians? the people that you listed died, did they die because of karma? you havent answered the question below:

can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick
I wasn't the one you were arguing with. I only quoted you to give my opinion about what you were saying.
Who says it's only politicians who deserve divine judgement? And who says all of them need to die in a day for you to know it's a judgement from God?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I wasn't the one you were arguing with. I only quoted you to give my opinion about what you were saying.
Who says it's only politicians who deserve divine judgement? And who says all of them need to die in a day for you to know it's a judgement from God?

if you quoted me without taking congnizance of what i asked and without answering the question, what then is the essence of you quoting me?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by RenaissanceGuy: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if you quoted me without taking congnizance of what i asked and without answering the question, what then is the essence of you quoting me?
If despite all of I've written so far you still haven't found answer to your questions, then good luck.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Biodun and Busola case, is one viral issue I avoided giving my opinion to.

Because many innocent men have been tarnished same way when relationship goes south.

I won't believe Busola, and I won't give Biodun a listening ear..They both knew what they did and where it scattered.

And both are smart to play innocent, the other victimised.

You're sitting on the fence and it's your right to do so.

You must understand that the businessman pastor should have come out to debunk and sue for libel if he didn't do it. We're in a civilized world and nobody can deceive most of us again. If Busola was to be a wretched person, the randy pastor would have silenced her with money or other means.

The randy businessman pastor is should come out and challenge the allegations and my his gullible congregations fighting on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by hahn(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Give that man a bottle of Krest wink

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Exceed15: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Shut up.

You wouldn't be saying this if it was Leo Igwe or Shoyinka looking this gaunt.

You're only saying this because he's a pastor.

Christian hypocrite.

You are an idiot and it stem from your great great grand fathers. I don't even know where his church is. Just talking generally. Na ppl like u dey do unbelievable stuff in secret . From your comment one will see how dumb you are... Mumu grade 1.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Exceed15: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Zip your filthy big sewage mouth! I'm not responsible for your imbalance thought process.

Look at this wasted generation. I pity the womb that conceived u . If u hate someone for your myopic reason wetin concern me Oloriburuki oma Le jatijati . Na ppl like u unknown sickness dey strike... Useless element
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Exceed15:

You are an idiot and it stem from your great great grand fathers. I don't even know where his church is. Just talking generally. Na ppl like u dey do unbelievable stuff in secret . From your comment one will see how dumb you are... Mumu grade 1.

Sharap. You would not draw the line if Biodun was an atheist. You would be quick to judge him. Now miss me with your hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.