Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91548 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
VULCAN:
Make sure you too can stand before God and say to him you have not offended any man, woman or child.

Otherwise your own judgement is round the corner.

God's Mercy is not for those who believe they are so Righteous on their own.

oh i try my best everyday to be righteous. some things i wouldnt do. some of these guys are very bold in their wickedness

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by larrypourl(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

Adefarasin is okay judging by the recent pictures shared at Trumps daughter wedding. He looks fit.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by nedekid: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Maybe he is just on a diet
This one pass diet. Seem like someone with major illness, undergoing chemotherapy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Franciscabless(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Doesn't look like him

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 3pointsagree: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Repent of all your sins for the Kingdom of God is at hand
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ernwale(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

Meaning?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by frog12: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
these foolish PASTORS go after beautiful women !!
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ibtommy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He should "go and seek their forgiveness" and turn himself in.

Once too many people are accusing him of the same thing, then it's true.

He needs it. Ese Walters's accusations seemed too real to debunk. People who knew him back them in Ilorin knew him to be a chronic womanizer. He needs to clear the air. He was only harping on "GRACE". How shall we live in sin that GRACE may abound?

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GlobTrotter: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Tell us what really happened. More details. We don't want your manipulative tears. You came because you wanted sex, right? You weren't forced, you came to me on the couch, we flirted and then suddenly you turned on me after sex because I didn't want a relationship with you afterwards.

If I raped you, where's the semen in your anus from that year? I would never force myself on you. And you told me you liked it rough, too. Where's your evidence? I'm innocent. You're trying to ruin my life.

Even though I really did it, you should believe my word of mouth that I didn't.

Can you see why you wouldn't want to believe her even if it is true what she said happened? Even with a sextape of the rape, you will still say she enjoys violent sex. A lot worse was said for baba Ijesha with glaring evidence.

What does it take for her to come out with that allegation as a married woman, after so many years? In Nigeria, what will that get her? What about the other women accusing him? Oh, maybe they're all a coven of accusers, right?

You want evidence of a rape that happened many years ago in a country that doesn't have forensics? Were there telephones then? This is the wisdom of a lot of Nigerian rapists. Where is the evidence, where is the evidence? Because she doesn't have evidence, it means she was not raped? That all the other women accusing him weren't raped? One of your intercontinental rapists tried that on this forum, and he is languishing in prison after facing a competent court. If there was no evidence, he would've hoodwinked you and all his supporters easily.

Wake up! He isn't the only man alive, so why always him? The witnesses should begin to speak up as evidence. Maybe what they say well be "word of mouth" like his denials.
all your accusations is just "word of mouth" talk is cheap anyone can say anything. If you must lay such accusations on someone, which has a punishment of life imprisonment, the burden of proof is on you not the accused!!! Simple.

I think is bad for you to jump.on his I'll health and say God is our fishing him for his crimes you know nothing about
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by blaise26abj(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, you capping! These clerics are God to their followers and this is the reason why they get away with almost everything. Busola was still young and religion is a weapon to subdue humans and it get worse if the person is young and naive.

So, Busola not screaming for help wasn't her fault. She felt powerless, restless and scared! And moreover, awareness on rape wasn't much that time in Africa!
Busola not screaming for help AND returning to him till the 2nd one happened is her being gullible and naive . Don’t forget he was married then . I have read cases of rape here on Nairaland and the circumstances were worrisome . Some of the ladies chose not to talk after the deed because of the stigma . One had a knife put to her throat while she was being raped in a school hostel . One was raped by her uncle and refused to attend to him again in the house even till her mom noticed. Those are grievous circumstances . Not the case in Dakolo’s alleged rape.

I hold no brief for Fatoyinbo. He was/is obviously a man with no control . However at most Dakolo’s case is a case of him taking advantage of an “innocent “ girl who was star struck .

Erm until they receive sense , let them keep being under the bondage of men of gods . Nothing on this earth help you change the mind of people like that . Same as Obidients and Agbadorians. They are adults and it’s their rightful choices with consequences

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
udeh3:

Sadly, you met the wrong person. I've preached God's word for years and everything about it is Love.

If you have any problem with love, then, I can't help you than to say, repent and let love overflow in you

Atheist are also humans and they're also loved by God, so, who am I to castigate them?

My pray is for all to understand that man is designed to love. This love is what Jesus stands for

Thank you

Yen yen yen.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by cyrusmillz: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
This is not biodun fatoyinbo ooo. Some idiots will just sit down and want to use lies to destroy someone else. I am no fan of the pastor though. That's how someone posted a pix of Hanks Anuku in a deplorable state, and it eventually turned out to be someone else entirely

Bro I doubted it too , all the pictures . It was actually a video that convinced me.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Facidio: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
That's not pastor Biodun Na... Eyes dey pain una?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by seeme2(f): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
He may be fasting.
He may be up to something very big.

I am not a fan of Fatoyinbo but i wouldn't wish him evil. Come on, let us be human. He is a handsome young man and even if he is fake, he must have spent more time trying to be godly. As a MOG of his calibre, its difficult to be evil more than half of the time. At least he has touched lives, if even by giving them false hope. Hope is hope because it helps your mental health at each material time.

Wish you well, Pastor Fatoyinbo.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Gerrard59(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
ednut1:
Conmen who preach divine healing can’t heal themselves or theirs own fellow pastors Kumuyis wife also had cancer that year they kept it away from the public. Nigerians are naturally gullible anyways

You envisaged it and it is becoming a reality. Tactically circumventing the process.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63757889
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Jazzman01: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is really shocking. But could he be fasting?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by modupeleke2017(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is not Fatoyinbo jareh, is one of his uncle, I can't believe this is Fatoyinbo nah nah nah.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Triangles1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

You're only saying this because he's a pastor.

If it was an atheist with cancer, you would have been quick to call it the judgement of God.

Hypocrite.

I hope life has shown you that being a Christian means nothing, you'd go through afflictions, death, rape, disease just like ANYBODY else.

Show me where I mention religion in my statement or you're looking for avenue to express your feelings, nobody should be mock either christians or Muslim or atheists.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Pionner: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you trying to prove he's the one or not by the link you provided.
If you were trying to prove he's the one, then you are wrong cos if you look at the posters posted 3 days ago on Instagram for the programe .. the picture in the poster is quite different from the picture posted on nairaland
quote author=Kaldakinn post=118691676]

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote]
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

Busola not screaming for help AND returning to him till the 2nd one happened is her being gullible and naive . Don’t forget he was married then . I have read cases of rape here on Nairaland and the circumstances were worrisome . Some of the ladies chose not to talk after the deed because of the stigma . One had a knife put to her throat while she was being raped in a school hostel . One was raped by her uncle and refused to attend to him again in the house even till her mom noticed. Those are grievous circumstances . Not the case in Dakolo’s alleged rape.

I hold no brief for Fatoyinbo. He was/is obviously a man with no control . However at most Dakolo’s case is a case of him taking advantage of an “innocent “ girl who was star struck .

Erm until they receive sense , let them keep being under the bondage of men of gods . Nothing on this earth help you change the mind of people like that . Same as Obidients and Agbadorians. They are adults and it’s their rightful choices with consequences

The randy businessman pastor is to be blamed and also the society for the stupid indoctrination of kids into religion in a deceptive way.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Pionner: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Don't mind these gullible people that believe everything online.
Pastor adefarasin that was all over the internet recently with Trump and was looking perfectly fit
larrypourl:

Adefarasin is okay judging by the recent pictures shared at Trumps daughter wedding. He looks fit.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kaldakinn: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pionner:
If you were trying to prove he's the one, then you are wrong cos if you look at the posters posted 3 days ago on Instagram for the programe .. the picture in the poster is quite different from the picture posted on nairaland

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Smh!
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pionner:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Damn! An irredeemable brainwashed sheeple, that's what you are.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kog45(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
I wish Biodun well.A nice guy and my close buddy in primary,secondary and university days.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibtommy:

He needs it. Ese Walters's accusations seemed too real to debunk. People who knew him back them in Ilorin knew him to be a chronic womanizer. He needs to clear the air. He was only harping on "GRACE" How can we live in sin that GRACE may abound?

That's what happens when people deify pastors and clergy. One person accuses him, another does, even more do from the sidelines, with the same worrying story, but some will say he's innocent because time has flown by and he's built a brand for himself. In this case, some concept called grace when there are very good laws of the land to handle him.

Globtrotter seems to think he's innocent because the accusers don't have evidence, only what he calls "word of mouth", as if statements aren't admissible in court. After all, rape victims prepare to be raped, so they carry cameras around waiting for it to happen. Then they can give evidence once their rapist denies it.

It is time to shine for rapists and their enablers.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kaii, this life. It's a big pity. If he truly raped* those women, it's shocking how he denied it severally even as a pastor that he is. Hopefully, this is not a case of HIV, having sex randomly is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by jubrilELsudan: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
NA AIDS

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Kaii, this life. It's a big pity. If he truly raped* those women, it's shocking how he denied it severally even as a pastor that he is. Hopefully, this is not a case of HIV, having sex randomly is dangerous.

There's nothing shocking about his denial. Even a poor man will deny rape allegations. People who do bad deeds will always deny until evidence is brought or caught!

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
seeme2:
He may be fasting.
He may be up to something very big.

I am not a fan of Fatoyinbo but i wouldn't wish him evil. Come on, let us be human. He is a handsome young man and even if he is fake, he must have spent more time trying to be godly. As a MOG of his calibre, its difficult to be evil more than half of the time. At least he has touched lives, if even by giving them false hope. Hope is hope because it helps your mental health at each material time.

Wish you well, Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Handsome?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by jessylaurel(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.