Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91550 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
ogbe88:
U need your head examined, ppl on this forum are becoming more stupid by the day.

If Biodun was an atheist you would have co-signed his comment.

Do you not belive in the judgement of God again?

Is your God not an vengeful God?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by malvisguy212: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're nothing but a cretin supporting your God of rape.
you can stay online morning till night insult people. that is your job.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2022
GlobTrotter:
I can say you raped me right now and you will be guilty. Using your analogy

Very good. Narrate how it happened. And if I have money with which to intimidate you, you will go silent.

Or, other people will come up and say it didn't happen because they need the sextape first. It won't mean it didn't happen. They may even say that that isn't what happened even after seeing our tape.

Hope you have my copious semen in your anus to prove it happened? I know it's been a while, but you do have the evidence, right?

You see why you can't believe coza man? When many people accuse him of the same thing, shouldn't he be thoroughly investigated?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GlobTrotter: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Very good. Narrate how it happened. And if I have money with which to intimidate you, you will go silent.

Or, other people will come up and say it didn't happen because they need the sextape first. It won't mean it didn't happen.
I came to your house on the first of November, as soon as I came in, you cornered me into your room, I tried shouting , no body heard me. And you raped me. *Tears tears tears!!!*

That's all I need to accuse you and you will be guilty.
You need to provide some form of evidence before you accuse someone of a capital crime like rape or else you will be sued and jailed.

Was there no communication, was there no evidence of you entering his house, no call trail, nothing, just word of mouth.

Abeg wake up
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by AngelicBeing: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
i made a post prophesying all this after that great flood in nigeria 2 months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/7400946/spiritual-implication-nigerian-flood-connection
Hmmmmmm, Dayuum sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, Dayuum sad
hehe bros wetin you chop remain for the boys. we remain loyal cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by gommez: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
This is not Pastor Biodun
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Exceed15:

U sound as if you can't be sick. Don't mock people with ill health, you might be next

Shut up.

You wouldn't be saying this if it was Leo Igwe or Shoyinka looking this gaunt.

You're only saying this because he's a pastor.

Christian hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Or, other people will come up and say it didn't happen because they need the sextape first. It won't mean it didn't happen. They may even say that that isn't what happened even after seeing our tape.

Hope you have my copious semen in your anus to prove it happened? I know it's been a while, but you do have the evidence, right?

You see why you can't believe coza man? When many people accuse him of the same thing, shouldn't he be thoroughly investigated?

Nigerians are naturally a stupid people. Leave that one.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Johnkennie(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Until he confess and repent...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by fof1: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

Mock God how again...? If he has Settled his Account with God truly...he should be a Free Man Void of Offence...and Should be able to Restitute where Necessary, Pls
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Wait o, is this the guy that had running battle with one lady? God is great o, judgment is coming. He had better as for forgiveness in public!

Vanity upon vanity...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
na lie joor

But I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.

Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believe

if its about karma, then all the politicians in nigeria will be dead by now

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:
Wait o, is this the guy that had running battle with one lady? God is great o, judgment is coming. He had better as for forgiveness in public!

Vanity upon vanity...

why has judgement not come on all nigerias politicians? your commonwealth has been stolen and they havent asked you for forgiveness yet they come out and ask you to vote for them again
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if its about karma, then all the politicians in nigeria will be dead by now

You don't know karma
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

yet our politicians are roaming free even asking nigerians to vote for them so they can perpetrate more evil
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

You don't know karma

you that knows karma, can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by udeh3(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh shut up.

If okposo or Biodun was an atheist you would have been one of the bashers. You would have called it a judgement of God.

But because Okposo/Biodun are members of your own or favourites, you now want to draw the line?

Hypocrite .

Sadly, you met the wrong person. I've preached God's word for years and everything about it is Love.

If you have any problem with love, then, I can't help you than to say, repent and let love overflow in you

Atheist are also humans and they're also loved by God, so, who am I to castigate them?

My pray is for all to understand that man is designed to love. This love is what Jesus stands for

Thank you
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you that knows karma, can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick

Please go and ask God. Instead of you to learn, you are justifying!

Remember the story of Bishop Eddie Long

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
GlobTrotter:
I came to your house on the first of November, as soon as I came in, you cornered me into your room, I tried shouting , no body heard me. And you raped me. *Tears tears tears!!!*

That's all I need to accuse you and you will be guilty.
You need to provide some form of evidence before you accuse someone of a capital crime like rape or else you will be sued and jailed.

Was there no communication, was there no evidence of you entering his house, no call trail, nothing, just word of mouth.

Abeg wake up

Tell us what really happened. More details. We don't want your manipulative tears. You came because you wanted sex, right? You weren't forced, you came to me on the couch, we flirted and then suddenly you turned on me after sex because I didn't want a relationship with you afterwards.

If I raped you, where's the semen in your anus from that year? I would never force myself on you. And you told me you liked it rough, too. Where's your evidence? I'm innocent. You're trying to ruin my life.

Even though I really did it, you should believe my word of mouth that I didn't.

Can you see why you wouldn't want to believe her even if it is true what she said happened? Even with a sextape of the rape, you will still say she enjoys violent sex. A lot worse was said for baba Ijesha with glaring evidence.

What does it take for her to come out with that allegation as a married woman, after so many years? In Nigeria, what will that get her? What about the other women accusing him? Oh, maybe they're all a coven of accusers, right?

You want evidence of a rape that happened many years ago in a country that doesn't have forensics? Were there telephones then? This is the wisdom of a lot of Nigerian rapists. Where is the evidence, where is the evidence? Hiding rape behind evidence because you think you're all smart when you ask for evidence. Because she doesn't have evidence, it means she was not raped? That all the other women accusing him weren't raped? One of your intercontinental rapists tried that on this forum, and he is languishing in prison after facing a competent court. If there was no evidence, he would've hoodwinked you and all his supporters easily.

Wake up! He isn't the only man alive, so why always him? The witnesses should begin to speak up as evidence. Maybe what they say well be "word of mouth" like his denials.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

You don't know karma

Karma is the word used by losers and useless people to console themselves.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

Please go and ask God. Instead of you to learn, you are justifying!

Remember the story of Bishop Eddie Long

you havent answered my question. you that knows karma, can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by VULCAN(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Adefarasin looked fantastic at Trump's daughter's wedding two weeks ago.

Pls stop rumour mongering

ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by bluebay(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Treasuredgift:
They said he is not the one.

Me I can't even remember what he actually looks like. The last time I took a good look at him, was when timi dakolo's wife called him out for rapeing her.

Whatever it is, I pray God shows him mercy. Still sad at sammie's death news though.
But I thought Timi said he married his wife a Virgin?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GistFullGround: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered my question. you that knows karma, can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick

You may be right, or I may be right. The most important thing in life is to learn from others misfortune & love your neighbor as yourself.

I rest my case because I am being distracted Tunisia 0 vs Australia 1 is live now! BYE!!!
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

Vanity upon vanity...

This is like the reverse of Halima Abubakar.

But why ascribe to karma what is easily explained by lifestyle?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ogbe88(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

If Biodun was an atheist you would have co-signed his comment.

Do you not belive in the judgement of God again?

Is your God not an vengeful God?
Let God be the Judge on that, not some kiddo or people who don't know more about life.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

You may be right, or I may be right. The most important thing in life is to learn from others misfortune & love your neighbor as yourself.

I rest my case because I am being distracted Tunisia 0 vs Australia 1 is live now!

simple question you cant answer. you are just perambulating. can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by VULCAN(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Make sure you too can stand before God and say to him you have not offended any man, woman or child.

Otherwise your own judgement is round the corner.

God's Mercy is not for those who believe they are so Righteous on their own.

sukkot:
GOD HAS STARTED DEALING WITH HIM. yesterday na okposo.

e go reach everybody
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by jamesversion: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Going thru this thread, one realises that religion has a choke hold on some Nigerians.

Also, people dat don't give Christian religion a fvck are aplenty. grin
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

Nigerians are naturally a stupid people. Leave that one.

Naturally, unfortunately.

But if the police extort them, beat them up and threaten to shoot them for keeping dreads, they will expect us to believe them just because they said so.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.