Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91445 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kay25(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
Ho did he mock God ooo tell us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kog45(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibtommy:

He needs it. Ese Walters's accusations seemed too real to debunk. People who knew him back them in Ilorin knew him to be a chronic womanizer. He needs to clear the air. He was only harping on "GRACE". How shall we live in sin that GRACE may abound?
Biodun damn handsome and ladies in Ilorin then especially in GRA area love to have Biodun,seeing him as a pastor later i know he would be surrounded in scandals.We are all humans and i wish him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by phemmyfour: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
Seconded
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by phemmyfour: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
seeme2:
He may be fasting.
He may be up to something very big.

I am not a fan of Fatoyinbo but i wouldn't wish him evil. Come on, let us be human. He is a handsome young man and even if he is fake, he must have spent more time trying to be godly. As a MOG of his calibre, its difficult to be evil more than half of the time. At least he has touched lives, if even by giving them false hope. Hope is hope because it helps your mental health at each material time.

Wish you well, Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Lolz...you no little about fasting
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ibtommy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kog45:
Biodun damn handsome and ladies in Ilorin then especially in GRA area love to have Biodun,seeing him as a pastor later i know he would be surrounded in scandals.We are all humans and i wish him quick recovery.

His gbola has got no respect for cheap "canals "
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kog45:

He looks like a womanizer

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by nonxo007(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
Some of us aren't Christians, na just by name we dy bare am... a Christian is CHRIST LIKE...do you think Jesus would make such comment ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BritishAirways: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Either you believe in God or not, sickness doesn't care
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why did Christians castigate him? You already know the answer. The reason is because Sammy okposo was involved in several sexual scandals and misconducts. Fatoyinbo used to be involved in several sexual scandals too, don't you think people like these should step down from pastoring a church for a while? .

Same way Christians shudder at Suleiman.

Thank God for people like PST. Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Dr. Enenche, etc. They have kept themselves free from sexual scandals, and are loved. The day God would call any of these above pastors mentioned to rest, Christians would mourn for a long time. Even till date people still hold Babalola and Idahosa in high esteem.

Truth is that any pastor who can control himself from sexual misconducts, is already a winner.

udeh3:
Well, it's very disappointing to seeing Christians who are suppose to be carriers of God's love, insulting or shaming someone passing through challenges

Yesterday, so many so-called Christians were bashing Sam Okposo, I wept! Bashing the died? From their words you could see toxicity. Where is this character from? Certainly, not from Jesus Christ

Death like for Sam Okposo, is inevitable, we all will face it. Pray you make it. No one know the covenant he has with his maker...

Pastor B is a human who is prone to sickness like everyone. Why the castigation? So, you think if Christ meets us in this castigation and judgement, we'll make it to Heaven? You better start bridling your tongue and train your heart to always think positivity

Today, I join all well meaning Nigerians to pray for Pastor B... We might have different doctrines, but the body of Christ is one. Get well soon, In Jesus Christ Name, Amen

We love you

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by peterbello(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Maybe he is just on a diet

Mmiri mkpuru diet?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by int0x80(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
He looks like a cancer patient, if it's a curable one he will bounce back soon enough. Wishing him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by udeh3(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Why did Christians castigate him? You already know the answer. The reason is because Sammy okposo was involved in several sexual scandals and misconducts. Fatoyinbo used to be involved in several sexual scandals too, don't you think people like these should step down from pastoring a church for a while? .

Same way Christians shudder at Suleiman.

Thank God for people like PST. Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Dr. Enenche, etc. They have kept themselves free from sexual scandals, and are loved. The day God would call any of these above pastors mentioned to rest, Christians would mourn for a long time. Even till date people still hold Babalola and Idahosa in high esteem.

Truth is that any pastor who can control himself from sexual misconducts, is already a winner.

My issue is the judgement in trying times. This isn't a time to castigate them. They need our love. And the best love we can show is to pray for them

Like you said, it's a scandal. Sam before he died, did he reconcile with his family? The way we condemn these people, has God really condemned them?

The kind Christianity we're practising in Nigeria or Africa is one that will deepen sinners in sin rather than bringing them out of sin.

Love is the only key to rescuing a dieing soul

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sonature1: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

What did Adefarasin do?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Yankee101: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wahala dey
God will not be mocked
You go just dey mock yourself ni
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by brainhgeek(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
Mock God? How? Who did that?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Phraences: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh shut up.

If okposo or Biodun was an atheist you would have been one of the bashers. You would have called it a judgement of God.

But because Okposo/Biodun are members of your own or favourites, you now want to draw the line?

Hypocrite .

Exactly. If it had happened to an atheist they will say it's because he denied God. Hypocrites! All of them Hypocrites.!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by DeOTR: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
fabiano09:

Illness does wonders to the human body and face
This is bad if he's truly the one in this picture. I can confidently say I've not seen illness do this kind of damage to one's look.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Phraences: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
The Gucci Pastor!! Someone that used to be so handsome and dashing. This is a massive change. He looks totally different. He was dark and handsome now he looks bleached and frail. What a pity!! Christians are saying anyone can fall sick but if it was an unbeliever or immoral person that fell sick they will say it's because the person is not close to God.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Mrtaye: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

Nope . Human are very very wicked . It’s not a Christian thing . No empathy or forgiveness at all . Yet most of them have family members that are worse and they protect them
Hmmm
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Tonytonex(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
na lie joor

But I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.

Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believe
maybe he's fasting. Same way people were telling me to stop fasting that I was really losing weight.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should go and debunk the rape allegations. For your information, I have people that have other receipts about his escapades.
Most of these guys are the same...

Even if they choose a simple life, ladies will still throw themselves at them.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Imstrong2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
tamdun:
Can't he perform miracle on himself or na only members miracle dey work for?
it might be a trial bro or haven't you heard rare cases of genius failing a course and his colleagues he taught passing it?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

simple question you cant answer. you are just perambulating. can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick
That means that you are not conversant with Nigerian news. Who told you that polithiefcians and civilservant thieves haven't been receiving their own sudden judgement? Two senators from one state died within 1 week years ago. Two former GMDs of NNPC died suddenly. An Imo senator slumped in his bathroom and died about 2 years ago. Etc. Not to mention the heavyweight looters and polithiefcians who died during the coronavirus epidemic. God has different ways of meting out judgement. Sometimes, sudden death or mysterious illness may not be a judgement, and some other times, it's a divine judgement.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nigra(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Maybe he is just on a diet
Whine yourself ni cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Gerrard59:

You envisaged it and it is becoming a reality. Tactically circumventing the process.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63757889
not me. They said it their selves. And the minister resigned. I taught it was over. Now the yeye woman is back lol
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by CheapHomes1: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
That means that you are not conversant with Nigerian news. Who told you that polithiefcians and civilservant thieves haven't been receiving their own sudden judgement? Two senators from one state died within 1 week years ago. Two former GMDs of NNPC died suddenly. An Imo senator slumped in his bathroom and died about 2 years ago. Etc. Not to mention the heavyweight looters and polithiefcians who died during the coronavirus epidemic. God has different ways of meting out judgement. Sometimes, sudden death or mysterious illness may not be a judgement, and some other times, it's a divine judgement.

Pls do you know the meaning of "all"? when did GMDs of NNPC become politicians? the people that you listed died, did they die because of karma? you havent answered the question below:

can you tell me why all our politicians are still roaming free, prospering and using your commonwealth to feed their children fat while you are here rejoicing that one man that you have no connection to is sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Caseless: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
you mock God or not, who go sick go still fall sick.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Most of these guys are the same...

Even if they choose a simple life, ladies will still throw themselves at them.

Yes, ladies will always throw themselves at successful men, irrespective of the age. It's a natural thing, but however, it's wrong to take advantage of such women.

And the case of this businessmen pastor, Busola didn't throw herself at him, he only took advantage of her vulnerability as a brainwashed religious lady, which is wrong. And this vulnerability is the reason many of the God of men sleeps with their members and impregnate them.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Segzy19: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Stop your lies.... Yes, go and look at Adefarasin too. Nothing dey do am...
May your wishes for others become your realities

ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Average9jaman: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Can someone post his old picture of what he looked like before now, so it's easy to compare b4 and after
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Munzy14(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, ladies will always throw themselves at successful men, irrespective of the age. It's a natural thing, but however, it's wrong to take advantage of such women.

And the case of this businessmen pastor, Busola didn't throw herself at him, he only took advantage of her vulnerability as a brainwashed religious lady, which is wrong. And this vulnerability is the reason many of the God of men sleeps with their members and impregnate them.
Biodun and Busola case, is one viral issue I avoided giving my opinion to.

Because many innocent men have been tarnished same way when relationship goes south.

I won't believe Busola, and I won't give Biodun a listening ear..They both knew what they did and where it scattered.

And both are smart to play innocent, the other victimised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.