Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91431 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Handsum64: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Gullibles are die hard ass lickers of scammers
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Conmen who preach divine healing can’t heal themselves or theirs own fellow pastors Kumuyis wife also had cancer that year they kept it away from the public. Nigerians are naturally gullible anyways

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by AfahaAbia(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Someone should upload an old photo of him

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
i made a post prophesying all this after that great flood in nigeria 2 months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/7400946/spiritual-implication-nigerian-flood-connection
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Could he have contacted something from his last rape? Sharp man, he is sick and run to England for standard medical cares with the tithes from zombies who are always being told by him that they are covered by the blood of Jesus and for that they don't need drungs and injection to be well. Irony isn't it?

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by olorundipe9090: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
grandstar:
The rape accussation might have destroyed him despite his denials and huge influence.

A good name is better than silver and gold. If he had any sense or moral compass, he should have called his victim quietly and apologized before it grew out of hand.

All she wanted was probably "I'm sorry". As part of his contrition, he should also have stepped down from his priestly duties.

Not everyone waa fooled

Pastor Suleiman's was a bit different. They women were his mistresses and never accussed him of rape. The claim he murdered an unborn child may just be as bad aa the Coza pastor but Suleiman is a PR maestro

Very simple .... God Knows the best

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by blaise26abj(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should go and debunk the rape allegations. For your information, I have people that have other receipts about his escapades.

I can understand all the other sexual inappropriate allegations . But that Dakolo’s wife’s own , I disagree it’s rape . I can agree that he took advantage of her innocence . But to say it’s rape is a big fat lie . How can someone rape you in your father’s sitting room with your siblings in the house ? RAPE oh . He didn’t press knife or gun to your head . And yet you carry body still dey follow am . True rape victims avoid the perpetrator at all cost or scream the whole world down .

My opinion is he has/had a wandering dick and tried to be with several women . Someone propositioning you for sex and you accepted is not rape . It’s just you feeling guilty afterwards .

10 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Golan007: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
GOD HAS STARTED DEALING WITH HIM. yesterday na okposo.

e go reach everybody

Including you.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by reubenobi(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
He’s fasting
i surmise too

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Mrtaye: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
Many of you are happy to mock him for this. He's sick! Sickness can befall anyone! Please there's no need for you to be happy about someone's downfall. As for the allegations that besieged him in the past, none of us was there to know what really happened. Please let's be careful with our utterances.
q
Many Christians are very wicked and their Christianity is shredded in hypocrisy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by highchief1: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Adewale1603(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
never knew he was fair in Complexion. did he Bleached his skin

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Triangles1(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2022
It baffles me to see people deriving joy in other people predicament.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kaldakinn: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
This is not biodun fatoyinbo ooo. Some idiots will just sit down and want to use lies to destroy someone else. I am no fan of the pastor though. That's how someone posted a pix of Hanks Anuku in a deplorable state, and it eventually turned out to be someone else entirely

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by DeOTR: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2022
This picture doesn't bear any semblance with Pastor Biodun that I know o. If you look closely, he can never look like this person even if he's stripped to the bone. I mean, the face is quite different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by xynerise: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2022
AfahaAbia:
Someone should upload an old photo of him
Google is your paddy

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Handsum64: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2022
shortgun:
See as Una gather carry another person wahala put for head.
angry angry
Jobless people everywhere
Gullible spotted

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Johnken1234: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Someone should send his before pics and now, let's compare and contrast.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by timefarm(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
ednut1:
Conmen who preach divine healing can’t heal themselves or theirs own fellow pastors Kumuyis wife also had cancer that year they kept it away from the public. Nigerians are naturally gullible anyways
Don't be so stupid.

Are you the one that diagnosed her of cancer.

Just keep quiet rather than say nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BATified2023: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
emkz:
Seeing this, I like to appeal to those who may have offended people or taken advantage of them: try and make peace with them and seek forgiveness.

I am not saying his sickness may be tied to the things he was accused of, but whatever caused it, he should make peace with those he offended.

You may be winning today, but for how long before things come crashing down?

Some people think their power, influence and money can save them from karma. Well, those things are fleeting as life itself.

I wish Biodun Fatoyinbo healing. I pray he uses this time to reflect and make peace with himself and others.
u aren’t far from the truth

He must have been through hell,I just can’t imagine the number of millions that would have gone down d drain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2022
Golan007:

Including you.
i actually prophesied all this after that great nigerian flood. the message was that GOD is going to start wiping out all these fake pastors and leaders. here is the thread i created prophesying all this

https://www.nairaland.com/7400946/spiritual-implication-nigerian-flood-connection

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Buksaylor: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by blaise26abj(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Mrtaye:
q
Many Christians are very wicked and their Christianity is shredded in hypocrisy

Nope . Humans are very very wicked . It’s not a Christian thing . No empathy or forgiveness at all . Yet most of them have family members that are worse and they protect them

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by obowunmi(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2022
grin ;DH I V
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ufuosman(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Speed recovery to him
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by oneMalik: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2022
i wonder why people are mocking this man as if they can't sick or even die suddenly .

wait your time will soon reach !

na breakfast wey everybody go chop .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sulem4u: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
Many of you are happy to mock him for this. He's sick! Sickness can befall anyone! Please there's no need for you to be happy about someone's downfall. As for the allegations that besieged him in the past, none of us was there to know what really happened. Please let's be careful with our utterances.

According to your claims and assertion when deceiving the gullible, we expect holy ghost/spirit to intervene sir/maa'am...to protect you from common sickness.... some of you even debunked facts that they will not die...lol
....keep deceiving yourself sha.... reality is a bastard either you like it or not....it will catch up with everyone....we pray to almighty God to let us end up well....as you can see money ,fame,status,class etc will always fail man...thanks!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by udeh3(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

Let's even say he's sick... So, is this what you can do for a fellow sick man or being? Is Christianity about mockery or what?

Jesus is everything about love. Repent and embrace love

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by toclemmy(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Doesn’t look like him to be honest

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by genkins(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2022
veeceesynergy:
Pastor Biodun just survived Stroke, he has been battling with it for over 2months now, thank God he was able to survive it and his memory restored.
It can only be God

Couldn't this God that he so much preaches collecting gullible followers thier hard earned money, prevent him from having stroke? But he has been healing people of stroke na... If adeboye could not ressurect his son... Know that Christianity in Nigeria is a scam.

The other one.. The pastor in Dunamis was raising the dead and healing the sick in Cameroon but when Osinachi died..he couldnt heal her but advised her to go to hospital. She died, Raise am na... E nor fit

They are only good at healing and raising people(actors) we don't know.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by DevilSignature: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Is this not the pastor who once fuccck that Niger Delta melodic voice musician wife?

What's that his name again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Dshocker(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:

Stop defending, there are evidence that he did it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.