Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91439 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2022
He’s fasting

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Moneyboyz: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
He needs medical help not prayers. Stop thinking like we live in the dark ages.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Lee99: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2022
HIV

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by tamdun: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Can't he perform miracle on himself or na only members miracle dey work for?

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2022
GOD HAS STARTED DEALING WITH HIM. yesterday na okposo.

e go reach everybody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Abokisulay(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
U reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
This is not biodun fatoyinbo ooo. Some idiots will just sit down and want to use lies to destroy someone else. I am no fan of the pastor though. That's how someone posted a pix of Hanks Anuku in a deplorable state, and it eventually turned out to be someone else entirely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
hmmm
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Dididrumz(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Is that person really Fatoyinbo? Doesn't look like him at all.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Banhammy717: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2022
He should apologize to Dakolo family, If truly he raped her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by FashionCookie(f): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Monitoring spirits. Una doh...I fear who no fear Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by jamesversion: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2022
For COZA to release these pictures, then he probably be getting better. Cos commonsense will tell us his condition was far worse than this months back.

God knows everything. I judge no man. God will judge us all.

18 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Ameoba300: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
That's definitely his brother. Can't be ....what happened to him?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by tamdun: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
This is not biodun fatoyinbo ooo. Some idiots will just sit down and want to use lies to destroy someone else. I am no fan of the pastor though. That's how someone posted a pix of Hanks Anuku in a deplorable state, and it eventually turned out to be someone else entirely
SMH

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Mouth must talk.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Artiiclebeast: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Here to read more from our judgemental hypocritical Nigerians who will continue to fail to understand that a decline in health and physiology is universal.

These same hypocrites will all flood the blogosphere with their "awwss, meoooows, RIP and what not" should the subject in question answer nature's final call.

It's human nature.

I wish him well.

We all go through a physical decline in health and appearance as the days pile on.

Even constant isn't truly constant in the true sense of it.

This should make us all take a somber and sober reflection on our personal lives and perhaps help trigger our outlook on life and all the materialistic tendencies we tend to hold so dear.

In essence, nothing dey life.

Make we just do our bit and exit the stage for the next as we had been opportune to do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
I refuse this to put me in trouble .......

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by emkz: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Seeing this, I like to appeal to those who may have offended people or taken advantage of them: try and make peace with them and seek forgiveness.

I am not saying his sickness may be tied to the things he was accused of, but whatever caused it, he should make peace with those he offended.

You may be winning today, but for how long before things come crashing down?

Some people think their power, influence and money can save them from karma. Well, those things are fleeting as life itself.

I wish Biodun Fatoyinbo healing. I pray he uses this time to reflect and make peace with himself and others.

19 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by akinade28(f): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
It is him, I went to his church YouTube channel to confirm. He's so lean in his recent videos

21 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by cunny88(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
I don't understand what a pastor is doing at a football club, was probably dere for evangelism
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist
paul ? he still looks strong. he was at trumps wedding

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by veeceesynergy: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Pastor Biodun just survived Stroke, he has been battling with it for over 2months now, thank God he was able to survive it and his memory restored.
It can only be God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Dshocker(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmmm, someone that was looking fresh and healthy, now looks like someone with HIV.

Omo, something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Ameoba300: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2022
I just confirmed. He's the one. Heard he suffered stroke. May God permanent his healing

14 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Judolisco(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Dis can't be fatoyinbo
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Grandmeister(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
akinade28:

It is him, I went to his church YouTube channel to confirm. He's so lean in his recent videos
Link to the YouTube channel?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by shortgun(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
See as Una gather carry another person wahala put for head.
angry angry
Jobless people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by byinks(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
jamesversion:
For COZA to release these pictures, then he probably be getting better. Cos commonsense will tell us his condition was far worse than this months back.

God knows everything. I judge no man. God will judge us all.

The condition looks like a psychiatric one.
But seems to be recovering

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by humberjade: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
If that's him, then it is most likely cancer or some brain related ailment.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.