Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi (36745 Views)

Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
The Lieing machine has spoken
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
christejames:
Tinubu, a self acclaimed accountant that is scared of statistics...

No be juju be that? grin grin

And he wants to lead a heterogeneous country like Nigeria?
HONESTLY, you have spoken well
He was only accountable to DRUG LORDS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Even in delta state, Emilokan didn't disappoint Apc should keep up with their killings and blood sacrifices to stay in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by FashionCookie(f): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
ceeceeco:
I will rather die than not vote Peter Obi.
Too extreme

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Abi, Tinubu and his team should stop the campaign of calumny and character assassination.

Peter Obi doesn't tell lies
or hire fake bishops, the love for him is natural.

I’m sure you don’t even believe yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
ganisucks:

Fuel is 250 naira per litre and it's still scarce. Because of ordinary bread price, the french beheaded King Louis of France and his wife, Marie Antoinette. That's the way politics works.
If Tinubu was going to win, the marketers would make fuel available and at a reasonable amount.

Gas and electricity price chased Boris Johnson out of 10 downing street.

It's you that don't know wotsup. This is a movie and the director has cast Tinubu as the villain.
Lol

Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good solid 8 years
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by ganisucks(f): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Statistics are important that is why Jagaban was able to raise IGR by 500percent in lagos.

It is not by knowing, It is by doing. Plenty talk no dey full basket. Follow who know road.

You can agree with whatever you wish to agree with Jagabans train of a Prosperous Nigeria is Unstopable.

Fact is, No be statistics we go chop.
If God forbid you see a doctor that says that the stethoscope is just a pencil, will you enter into the operating room he controls.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, is the business of government all about IGR?
You people always think Nigeria is a Lagos. The same man, Tunde Fowler that was the arrowhead of tax collection during his tenure was given the same job at the FIRS but he could not meet up with projection and he was axed. He was even given query before he was sacked.
Governance is not all about IGR collection Mr. Man.
Meanwhile, how many people does he raised during his tenure it not his cronies?

Security Nko?
Bola Was the one who started RRS that they used to replace SARS.
Bola set the pace in criminal law reformation in Nigeria in the early 2000s

What About Environmental Management?
Bola Refurnlished LAWMA how do they manage waste in Anambra?

Doctors were not on strike in lagos for 13 months unlike Obi's Anambra.

People of lagos did not haras Tinubu of using police to oppress them unlike Peter Obi who uses Akuzuli SARS to terrorise Anambrans.

Jagaban was not favourable to any particular tribe or sect or religion in a relatively multi polar state like lagos, when Obi was in Anambra, Anglicans and Catholics were not Friends cause he was a very Bias leader. My claims about Peter obi are not mere, there is a thread on him on nairaland where anambra people tackled him. If you want to know about a Man, ask his People.

The turn out for jagaban in lagos yesterday says a lot about him.
Ekun Omo Habeeba.

I am enamoured with Tinubu the way he made the APC Chairmam his right Hand Man even though they are suppose to be Enemies today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by fydence: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Of course..its only Drug-Matics he understands.. since he is always looking for "wetin we go chop".. He has turned Lagos to his personal kitchen now he wants Nigerians to eat roasted corn...

God forbid BAT thing forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Mrkindness: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is a street criminal drug addict who thinks because he has made ney so he can contest for any position in Nigeria and insult people any how.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Safyqueen: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Abi, Tinubu and his team should stop the campaign of calumny and character assassination.

Peter Obi doesn't tell lies or hire fake bishops, the love for him is natural.

Stop day dreaming and lying. Which love is natural for Obi?

People knows that the recent hype and the so called "obidient" movement are sponsored by those political christain block who has no headway in both PDP and APC and later believe Obi can be the only alternative.

We dey together for this country, we know ourselves.
Power must come down South anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Facts or lies. Tinubu no even mention your name but you know yourself for stating false figures

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by jagorinho: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Racoon:
Only to be rattling incoherent and incongruent gibberish.
...better than false statistics, your god and savior Obi is a terrible liar but he is lucky to have shallow minded people like you as followers, zombidients!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by samuelson06(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
christejames:

Fake accountant. If someone who claims to be an accountant hates numbers, his accounting degree should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Savage.

LP punches and show you the fist grin
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by novaris(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,

pls drop ur address here . I want to waybill some roasted corn of electricity for you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu know the way to Prosperity.

As I science student it is ethical for me to weight the advantage and disadvantage of everything.

If Peter Obi Becomes president of Nigeria, He would be Impeached in not more than 6 months, Datti, A Fulani Man will become President and He will switch to PDP or even APC and this will create a lot of Troubke down south.

Meanwhile Shetimma is not fulani, I think we all agree a Fulani Man should not rule again in another 8years.
Peter Obi is not doing it the right way and he is not even the Candidate that the Leaders and Elders of the SE are presenting cause many of the elders vis a vis state governors and senators do not support obi.

Atiku is the Biggest looser in Obis Emergence.
Peter Obis Over Ambition is a joke. He will be retired back to Lagos by February.

I know he is a Sore Looser, the reason he left ApGA, the sMe reason he joined pdp and left, the same reason he will leave LP.

Let me remind you that Peter Obi emergence as LP candidate was not democratic.

Go and verify.

Obi is not coming anywhere near the Villa, Instead, Datti, a Fulani Man is cuming inside him.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thieeeefnubu comments about statistics shows how analogue he is.

Today, Data science and Data analyst jobs are one of the hot courses and jobs in high demand.

How did he study accounting without valuing statistics?

Shaking my head
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
ganisucks:

If God forbid you see a doctor that says that the stethoscope is just a pencil, will you enter into the operating room he controls.

You have spoken in rhetorics like Tinuubu.
I wonder what you are doing on the Obidense train.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:
Thieeeefnubu comments about statistics shows how analogue he is.

Today, Data science and Data analyst jobs are one of the hot courses and jobs in high demand.

How did he study accounting without valuing statistics?

Shaking my head

Ogami Sir.
You never give shishi you dey quote statistics?
Na statistics we go chop?
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by novaris(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi your track records show you are a failure and fraudulent liar. Tinubu said the truth, all your statistics have been contested and found wrong. Even Soludo had to shut you up. Mr Pandora hiding Anambra's money abroad, collecting N7billion from Obaino, your aide was caught with money in Lagos, and how you fraudulently got the labor party ticket, we know you are a fraud. You can only fool zombidients.

We don't need warehouse economics, we need to make the entire nation economically viable.

I hope this your mental health issues is not hereditary?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by arantess: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
SpatialKing:
How do you plan and implement without statistics
And he claim to be an accountant ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Tareq1105: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
SpatialKing:
How do you plan and implement without statistics

If you plan with and implement fake statistics, you've already failed and that's what Tinubu is telling you. The same statistics that didn't help Anambra people for 8 yrs but took them to 68% on the poverty index, the highest amongst 36 States, such is not advisable for Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by cornel994(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Belluski: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:

We hear... oya let tinubu go to CNN for interview if fear gree am... you’re not ashamed, accusing someone that even tried .. your principal that can not even dare.... Make una dey use una head.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by etenyong(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
This Obidients upper cut is massive. Baba blu blu blu may not survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Ogami Sir.
You never give shishi you dey quote statistics?
Na statistics we go chop?

So na chop Thieefnubu come chop?

He has exposed the factor behind his dead on arrival selfish ambition
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Memeni(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hahahahaha what did I just read...this is SAVAGERY, this is BRUTALITY, this is UPPER CUT of the highest magnitude..

Tinubu and his urchins tight now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by casualobserver: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
christejames:

There is a difference between endlessly quoting statistics and actually preferring solutions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by casualobserver: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
etenyong:
This Obidients upper cut is massive. Baba blu blu blu may not survive it.

The real knock out blow will be delivered in February!

Then you will understand that statistics are meaningless if you have no solutions.

Any idiot can quote statistics (even you morons if you bothered) the are freely available. It takes intellect to devise solutions, something we have not seen from the Obi camp, except “trust me”!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

So na chop Thieefnubu come chop?

He has exposed the factor behind his dead on arrival selfish ambition

Chop wetin ?
Tinubu look like who dey hungry to you ?
Those Once Don dey earn thousand of dollars monthly running multiple jobs in USA in the early 1980s.

Money is not his problem, He wants to be president because he has the interest of uS at heart. Since 2007 he has Dreamt of it. The Pastors told him he would be president one day, when he was a kid, Mogaji Habeeba, Iyaloja gbogbo Prayed for Him alot, Young Once be good to your parents their Prayers will help you everyday cause its cold out there.

When tinubu was fighting Abaca for Democracy where was Obi ?
Obi should come and buy form from APC chairmaN and learn work of good governance under jagaban

Tinubu is a wealthy Man and he does not glorify poverty unlike Obi. Even though Obi is a rich man too cause Man bough a house in UK in early 1990s. Tinubu is richer than obi, was a better governor than obi, more exposed than obi, older than obi, wiser than obi, more generous than obi and Iam absolutely gutted that I have mentioned Tinubus name with that of the "other One" so many times in this paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG / Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.