Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57346 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Bimpe29: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
The heartless father should be stoned to death while her brother is beaten up severely before being sent to jail.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by clinician2x: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
olarent:
Well spoken,I am Yoruba and that is the reason why I don't comment much on naira land.Its suppose to be a learned forum but instead bigotry,ethnicity Bayard and religious ,we can not move forward as a nation when we keep on using all this as a perimeter of saying the truth.Let stop embarrassing our self.

So you're saying rubbish now because Afonja is the culprit today?

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sirchim(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.
Don't mind the clowns, and that is the reason, the uneducated will keep ruling us, cos with all our education, we still behave like fools, that never went to school. It's common with the YORUBA'S and IGBO'S, while other tribes laughs at their STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by fof1: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

What Exactly is the Problem with these People, Pls? Is this One also Ritual or just Lust? Why is it Very Pronounced and Common in Yoruba Land,Pls?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

If you are thinking this is ordinary, pray you don't encounter an enchanter who can cast a spell on people.
There is a local remote control in Yoruba call 'eedi' this is what happened to both father and son

Cut the bullshit. I don't subscribe to the bullshit y'all ignorant folks say.

The man and the son are perverts and couldn't tame their perversion. Stop giving excuses for bad behaviors and stupid criminals.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
cry
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Richy4(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
That stapler pin used for that photograph would have been useful for real..
Do u see how nice it would have gone.. sad
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by arantess: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't blame him, I only blame his wife and in-laws who didn't observe he is one of those few home sapiens who have not fully evolved to a human.

How will anyone in his/her right frame of mind give out his/her daughter to this creature that looks more like a gorilla than a fully evolved home erectus?

I have nothing to say yo him because I don't insult animals. undecided
Unless it's igbo then you will insult

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Qardinalcaptain: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
I see two people representing one family in prison..pls work hard when u get there

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Samajogs: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Name... Name?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Symphony2: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
irunoko:
Una see the consequences of all these oyinbo woke philosophies una dey adopt?

All these hedonistic ideas and freedom without boundaries.na the result be that
Even an insane man would not think of doing that, non that I have heard. Lord pls let the angels blow the trumpet already.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sync(f): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
1. How old is the girl
2. Where’s the mother

2 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Mafxeless: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
This is shocking and unspeakable, I'm at lost for words.

But why did she keep quiet after she was raped, she should have reported them immediately, this can not happen in the western world and stay for too long.

Maybe she was scared, or they threatened her.

Lock them up forever

as naïve and uneducated as you are, you cannot make your assertion without mentioning the WESTERN WORLD, #slave!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Desusi: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
How will a father have the guts to rape his daughter right before his son and watch his do take over from him and do the exact crime?

Una get mind oh .....If hell fire is real...Some people no suppose share hell fire with other people....
With all you have been told from Bible and all sorts of messages from radio and television, you still do not believe there's hell fire.?Hell is made for the wicked and the abominable. God has no respect of persons.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by riverbird: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na them grin

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bimpe29:
The heartless father should be stoned to death while her brother is beaten up severely before being sent to jail.

Stone to death? Why?

There are laws in place to punish different criminals for their crimes.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by okoroemeka(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Creamypie:
I still find it hard to believe and accept people do this
then you still have a lot to learn about mankind,human beings are more wicked than Satan ,go and verify

4 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by DanAugust2021: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
The unborn child will either be the uncle of the rapist son, or the grand child of the rapist father.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobleou(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
I always say because of religious affiliation Yoruba and Hausa are weird people

Modified: This is where relationship is always complicated when the foetus is given birth to
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Desusi: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Its unheard and annoying. Both should be made to pay for this evil.By the way,where was the mother of the house when this wickedness was perpetrated?
This shows the man himself is not a responsible one.Look at his face and that of his son!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by God1000(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mafxeless:

as naïve and uneducated as you are, you cannot make your assertion without mentioning the WESTERN WORLD, #slave!
Lol, I'm more educated than you cheesy
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by kelly72: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

Well, if anyone is taking stock of tribal ethnic demography of crimes reported here, those who like to amplify Igbo issues will actually keep their quiet and walk away with their heads bowed.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
devilmaycry:
How can this be happening In a sane world

People are really evil
Pardon??
Sane word?

Abeg o..
Puleaze
Ahan...

If it was sane, 66000 people will not apply for visa to relocate to United Kingdom in this 2022 alone!

U cannot travel or move about freely in this country again.

U cannot enter bush/farm not forest o..... And come out in one piece without facing threat from wild animals (so-called fellow human beings).

Check these scenarios:
1. Gunmen pumped bullets into vehicles innocent travellers were traveling in on federal highway. Also see Kaduna train kidnap.

2. Alarming rate of kidnapping. It did not stop there, while in captivity, victims are sexually penetrated all over in their every available orifices, as long as there's something that looks like hole on their bodies, multiple times on a daily basis.

Does above look like sane to you?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, I rest my case
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Desusi:

With all you have been told from Bible and all sorts of messages from radio and television, you still do not believe there's hell fire.?Hell is made for the wicked and the abominable. God has no respect of persons.

And what if there's no hell? What proof do you have to backup your claim? And why should the Bible be the authenticated book?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sweetman2022: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:
Good grief.

And urchins here will start foaming at the mouth when people say all men are potential rapists
Is just like saying all ladies are potential olosho or potential young boy defiler.
So u see, use ur brain next time. That is what it is meant for.

2 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Icon79(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
What a horror story! Your own biological father and blood brother. What’s wrong with people? I don’t even get aroused by my cousins even though they are some of the most beautiful women in the world. Anybody who gets sexual attraction to his own daughter or sister need a serious deliverance and psychiatric treatment.

How does this poor girl gets healed from this nightmare? And by the way, why always them? Why?? This sorts of things seem to happen mostly in certain parts of the country. Name checkers association, over to y’all … please help me out here grin

O pari

dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-62-docked-for-impregnating-daughter-with-his-son/
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Awise09(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
What did I just read? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by emonis88: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

Isn't it hate n foolishness? Ok should we say as these ones r Yoruba, so Tinubu fucx his female children?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Slydan204: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
FFS...it pains 2 read BS like ths. Maybe a stiffer punishment than wht is contained in d constitution should be given 2 ths types of animals. Haba
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Aguiyimba(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Davido's relative
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nonexisting1: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cut their dicks already. But why always these people and rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.