Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57294 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by emonis88: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
sirchim:
Don't mind the clowns, and that is the reason, the uneducated will keep ruling us, cos with all our education, we still behave like fools, that never went to school. It's common with the YORUBA'S and IGBO'S, while other tribes laughs at their STUPIDITY.
And the north knows that this two il never agree, n use it against the souther Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Trash!

Civilization has nothing to do with rape, incest, or evil deeds. There are some tribes or community in India that accept incest, it's their culture. It's norms to them. Would you call that negative effect of civilization?

Be reasonable!

Some tribes in India practices incest and to you they are doing the right thing! grin

Of all the things in Asia, this is what you liked?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:
Good grief.

And urchins here will start foaming at the mouth when people say all men are potential rapists

Are you for real?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by iyke2frankeze: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
The descendants of a fallen demon on the loose!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by TheAlchemist: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is beyond madness
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bitchiamjay:

Are you for real?
I’ve sensationalised my comment intentionally to be honest, what I mean is that all configurations of men can be rapists, even fathers and brothers, it’s not just a stranger in the alley way or a rapey date. Not necessarily that every single man is literally a potential rapist
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by tishbite41(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
The sad thing about this use.less tribe is that they don't mind their business
Le vo.yeurs
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
MissLAP:

Some tribes in India practices incest and to you they are doing the right thing! grin

Of all the things in Asia, this is what you liked?

Don't come into my mention without a good ability to comprehend. I only countered that boy's claim and used India as an example of places that such things happen (it happens there and it's not because of civilization).

Many of you don't understand what the word "culture" is. What you see as culture in your tribe, community or country might be a taboo or crime in other places on Earth.

So, no, I don't support incest and rape and it's illegal in Nigeria but however, if you go to other places on Earth that support it and you don't feel comfortable, you should rather overlook it till you leave the place or leave if you can. Wisdom dictates that.

Read to comprehend, not to rush to comment.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by tishbite41(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
emonis88:

Isn't it hate n foolishness? Ok should we say as these ones r Yoruba, so Tinubu fucx his female children?
You never can tell
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by michael1508: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
In cases like this,the papa dey usually fight the mama,children go com take sides
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Traplord09: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
diogo23:
Truly this people are cursed , what kind of people is this? Father and son sleeping with one person, daughter/sister

Like for tinuubff share for southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Andathunda: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
as in how? so the man will do and tell his son to do,then he will do again and tell his son to do again,omo this world don finish,make rapture just happen abeg
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by bonnyhope: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is satanic
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
michael1508:
In cases like this,the papa dey usually fight the mama,children go com take sides

Yes, because the kids' psyche has been messed up and will support the father even if he commit murder in their presence.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
'Tribalism' is indeed a demon and a whole lotta peaple on NL are possesed/crazed with it. SMH.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
bonnyhope:
This is satanic

Don't blame innocent Satan (if he exist) for anything. Learn to hold people for their actions. You are among the reasons Africa is backward.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by abbey621(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I’ve sensationalised my comment intentionally to be honest, what I mean is that all configurations of men can be rapists, even fathers and brothers, it’s not just a stranger in the alley way or a rapey date. Not necessarily that every single man is literally a potential rapist

What you meant to say is that all humans whether male or female can be rapist! The fact that it is more prevalent among males does not mean it does not and cannot exist among females. Words matter, choose yours carefully!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by onuman: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by udomma1005(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
sweetonugbu:
And their jt was able to sustain an erection to penetrate her, shaking my big head.
Good you know your head is big because I was about calling you "dis big head"! grin

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by easiest(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sheria law is needed to judge this one, both father and son need to be stoned to death asap
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sulaak(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

The Nigerian culture of someone else is the problem.

We all know Nigeria is a broken society; how can a father gang-rape his daughter with his son?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Betboss(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

What's the essence of this rubbish you posted here? I can bet my two balls you're not igbo.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by LILTJAY: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
another story by PM express.. I have not seen another blog carry this news
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by bonnyhope: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Don't blame innocent Satan (if he exist) for anything. Learn to hold people for their actions. You are among the reasons Africa is backward.

So na so you no understand English

When I say satanic, it means extremely cruel or devilish

It does not mean Satan itself
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Dearlord(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Every Afonja deserves a hammer knock from every Yam-leg with their strong Apku moulding hands to reset their brains
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Terror48: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

What do you expect from the low lives agbado urchins?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

So na so you no understand English

When I say satanic, it means extremely cruel or devilish

It does not mean Satan itself

You're dumb. People associate those words to Satan because you've all been brought up to believe the persona is evil, cruel wicked etc. Ordinary Google will help you out.

Goodbye.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Crazy
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by bonnyhope: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're dumb. People associate those words to Satan because you've all been brought up to believe the persona is evil, cruel wicked etc. Ordinary Google will help you out.

Goodbye.

I thought you have sense

I am done here
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by akbonus: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
YORUBAS?IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU PEOPLE,SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE,THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT AN IBO MAN,I AM FROM DELTA STATE,I AM ALWAYS ANGRY WHEN YOU ATTACK IBOS THINKING YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM.IBOS HAVE THEIR FAULTS,WHILE YORUBAS HAVE THEIRS,STOP MENTIONING THEM EVERY TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THOSE YOUR GARAGE AGBO IN EXCESS.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by zinaunreal(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sickness of the mind and spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.