Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57360 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Proudlyomonna: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why would you blame a mother for entrusting her daughter in the care of the father?

Don't be a hypocrite.

Whenever you see a quote from the foolish idiot you quoted just ignore it,the guy na animal na grin
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by stanliwise(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Creamypie:
I still find it hard to believe and accept people do this
Dont. Else a victim might be trying to communicate and no one will make effort to check if they have a point. It has existed for Long only that for some reasons people don’t speak up

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by stanliwise(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Porksupplyib:

In all of these, I didnt read the age of the girl In question.

The word gang-rape was most definately just used to add sensation to the story.

From the look of things there is a whole lot untold stories in between the above story.

Yes it is unlawful and shameful of the father to have carnal knowledge of his daughter, but the brother?
Looks to me like something mutual. The girl in question has a lot of answering to do too.
It is either you’re a slowpoke or you’re a potential rapist.
Just dey yarn dust like mumu. Wetin be that nonsense you typed there.

Behaving like you are investigating but na big Otondo you be

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Igbojew: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na Dem,our sophisticated people from South West doing what they know how to do best..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by irunoko(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Where is your source? There was no consequences for rape in Africa, stop the cap.
madam go back and read your history.no be me go dey write long tales on NL smiley
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sirchim(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2022
emonis88:

Word!!! U just nailed it. N do u know that the most intelligent Nigerians r mostly from these two? Occasionally u can get other southern Nigerian tribes making head way in the world, outside the shores of Nigeria, but these two r always in d lead with intelligent individuals.
You are very correct. Am glad we still have reasonable people like you, that observe all the nonsense tribal war that goes on here. Sometimes, I wonder why such a hate for one another.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by yahoodetector: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2022
I wonder what Banyxchi and DSTheGreat will say about this! Oh...I guess it's like a tradition for them

grin grin grin
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by dhantey324(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Omo shocked
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Stanleyq: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-62-docked-for-impregnating-daughter-with-his-son/
if their names sounded igbotic, they will never allow us hear
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by DSTheGreat: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2022
yahoodetector:
I wonder what Banyxchi and DSTheGreat will say about this! Oh...I guess it's like a tradition for them

grin grin grin
Mind you, IPOB just ordered sit at home in Enugu for 10 days, what do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2022
How old is she,?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by BanyXchi: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2022
yahoodetector:

grin grin grin
That is so rich coming from a Osu miscreant like you. It's literally part of your tradition. Just in the last 2 weeks alone grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7414390/four-men-gang-rape-co-tenants-13-year-old#118080676
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/man-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-his-two-underaged-daughters-in-anambra.html
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by DSTheGreat: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Igbojew:
Na Dem,our sophisticated people from South West doing what they know how to do best..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
This one talk say him be table shaker, you no dey shake any table, na your dining table you dey shake
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by BanyXchi: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tegabadguy:
na wa for yoruba people oooooooo
coming from a tribe like yours
https://www.nairaland.com/7414390/four-men-gang-rape-co-tenants-13-year-old#118080676
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Porksupplyib: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2022
stanliwise:

It is either you’re a slowpoke or you’re a potential rapist.
Just dey yarn dust like mumu. Wetin be that nonsense you typed there.

Behaving like you are investigating but na big Otondo you be

grin ignoring you seems like the best approach. Congratulations to you
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Porksupplyib: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You're stupid!!

Why would a girl want to have sex with her brother??

It's likely her brother forced himself on her.

Incest against women, not incest against men is the most common form of incest.

Well, looks like you were not brought up well. Cus your post says it clearly.
A word of advice; learn to communicate without insults. I could as well retort with insults but naaa. I won't indulge you.

The point here is simple, what is a "gang-rape"?
Check ur dictionary before u jump into conclusions.

Before u jump into conclusions, note that I am not here to blame the lady and exornorate the 2 culprits, but to state that the lady in question might also have some answering to do.

We all love sensational stories like this, and are always quick to jump into conclusions and apportion blames. However we have seen cases of a girl of as young as 13years pushing for sex, and we have equally seen cases of siblings who live under the same roof and who engage in sexual intercourse secretly until either they are caught in the act or pregnancy happens.
No be today.

So concluding that the brother raped her sister or that they gang raped her might be wrong.

Yes, the father and the brother are guilty of RAPE according to the law. But we must learn to think outside the box.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by rumenase(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Yoruba people are the most evil
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Porksupplyib:

grin ignoring you seems like the best approach. Congratulations to you
Idiot responded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.