Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57349 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Isabi4lov: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
If no be juju , na wetin again , some father's dey rape their 2yrs old daughter, many mad people putting on clothes..
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Jossibest(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Not all parents are perents.....
Idiot father and useless son
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
placeofallure:

You have spoken well but I disagree with the bolded. Crime committed anywhere makes front page. All the skull mining name calling, where do you think it came from? It's due to the rate of ritual crimes committed in South Western states, especially Ogun State; and it gets reported here as often as it happens, don't be biased in your opinion. We know the crimes that are predominant in each region.
Yoruba - Ritual killings
Ibo - baby factory and drug
Hausa - Terrorism and Kidnapping

God save Nigeria.
I put "quickly" in that sentence. I never said there are some crime news that don't make front page. I am not biased. But if you think I am biased, prove it.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by dontrulee: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Unfortunately it happens and it's a very common experience.

When I was much younger, my parents allowed me and my siblings to sleep together in the same room despite the fact that we had our different rooms because of how close we were to each other until my parents listened to a radio program about how brothers and sisters had sex together and the sister got pregnant. From that time hence forth, they barred us from sleeping together in the same room.

My ex girlfriend once told me about how her dad slept with her when she was just 11years old. She never told anybody, she only told me and the trauma affected her so much that she hates guys with passion. That's how bad the world has become, Fathers sleep with daughters, mothers sleep with son, siblings have sex together. It's been existing for a long time and we are aware of this one because they're caught there are still many cases hidden behind the shadows.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Bridget95(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yoruba gbaa !
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
dontrulee:
Unfortunately it happens and it's a very common experience.

When I was much younger, my parents allowed me and my siblings to sleep together in the same room despite the fact that we had our different rooms because of how close we were to each other until my parents listened to a radio program about how brothers and sisters had sex together and the sister got pregnant. From that time hence forth, they barred us from sleeping together in the same room.

My ex girlfriend once told me about how her dad slept with her when she was just 11years old. She never told anybody, she only told me and the trauma affected her so much that she hates guys with passion. That's how bad the world has become, Fathers sleep with daughters, mothers sleep with son, siblings have sex together. It's been existing for a long time and we are aware of this one because they're caught there are still many cases hidden behind the shadows.

Your ex can go and report her case as long as she's ready to defy all odds.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Ceejay57: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
brown roof an crime.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Tremple8v: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wait ooo . Wetin I just read ....ahhh
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Send them to the wicked leaders ruling you and I'll take your ignorant ass serious. Till then, swerve!
Do you think someone cannot cast spell on you and you begin to behave like these people that you tagged as perverts
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

Do you think someone cannot cast spell on you and you begin to behave like these people that you tagged as perverts

Boy, stop beating around the bush with bullshit. Make Buhari or your Senator a pervert by the nonsense spell, then I will take you for your word.

Next thing you'll say is you need my details. No, I won't give you. All your politicians have their full details including their mother's (people like you always ask gir such details too) online. At least, your politicians have done more damage to you and your community.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by irunoko(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
kabukabu50:

Your people have been doing this for centuries before oyinbo landed.

Enough with the excuses
but it didn't degenerate into something to be proud of or even cost someone's life.na the Social acceptance cause all this insanity
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Instead of these criminals to go and collect APV they go dey hammer wotowoto for someone they should be care about.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Boy, stop beating around the bush with bullshit. Make Buhari or your Senator a pervert by the nonsense spell, then I will take you for your word.

Next thing you'll say is you need my details. No, I won't give you. All your politicians have their full details including their mother's (people like you always ask gir such details too) online. At least, your politicians have done more damage to you and your community.
If you are thinking because you are educated and you think western world you are modelling your life after do not believe in metaphysical powers, you are really a novice, and this cannot make you free from their craftiness
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Iamfavored: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
To what end?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by DKM123: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Men and vagina! Yet they act like the vagina is nothing but will ruin thier lives and that of thier families for it. Tufiakwa! Cursed gender!

2 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by udomma1005(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
sweetonugbu:
in Tinubu,s voice:whoisTHISONE:?.
Bablablublu baht........

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by udomma1005(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
DKM123:
Men and vagina! Yet they act like the vagina is nothing but will ruin thier lives and that of thier families for it. Tufiakwa! Cursed gender!
Sure the vagina is nothing to men like us!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Exceed15: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can unread this ?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ronyman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

Just this one that didn’t happen in iboland and you’re so excited, finally one bad news not from your cave.

Check out the next 20 bad news, they would be commuted by your people. Your excitement is gonna be short lived, I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sirchim(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
emonis88:

And the north knows that this two il never agree, n use it against the souther Nigeria.
ofcourse, till YORUBA'S and IGBO'S wakes up and work as a team, before the country will move forward.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.
it's illiteracy!!!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by emonis88: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
sirchim:
ofcourse, till YORUBA'S and IGBO'S wakes up and work as a team, before the country will move forward.
Word!!! U just nailed it. N do u know that the most intelligent Nigerians r mostly from these two? Occasionally u can get other southern Nigerian tribes making head way in the world, outside the shores of Nigeria, but these two r always in d lead with intelligent individuals.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

If you are thinking because you are educated and you think western world you are modelling your life after do not believe in metaphysical powers, you are really a novice, and this cannot make you free from their craftiness

Dumb! Dumb!! Dumb!!!

Do the task I gave to you or cease to exist!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dumb! Dumb!! Dumb!!!

Do the task I gave to you or cease to exist!
Dumbest
You think you are wise, wait until you receive invincible slap to reset your dumb brain to know the other side of life
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

Dumbest
You think you are wise, wait until you receive invincible slap to reset your dumb brain to know the other side of life

You're a miserable and frustrated noisemaker. My last response to you. Goodbye!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
irunoko:
una don start.we dey talk A,you dey talk B

IN Africa before the adoption of all these oyinbo nonsense we had people with disgusting and vile habits amongst us but we had our own ways of checking all of those nonsense from escalating but now the era of its my Life,do you, me too,mind your buisness, you only live once came and there were no institutions and systems to check the sexual deviants amongst us.those days if you are caught for stealing, raping or gay practices,beastiality and other depraved kinds of sex you're killed on the spot so you don't infect/recruit or influence others into your perversion.you were treated like a disease that needs to be riddled off immediately but now everybody dey do competition for who craze or abnormal pass

Where is your source? There was no consequences for rape in Africa, stop the cap.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:
Good grief.

And urchins here will start foaming at the mouth when people say all men are potential rapists

These two are mentally ill, it isn't a general thing with men

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Porksupplyib:

In all of these, I didnt read the age of the girl In question.

The word gang-rape was most definately just used to add sensation to the story.

From the look of things there is a whole lot untold stories in between the above story.

Yes it is unlawful and shameful of the father to have carnal knowledge of his daughter, but the brother?
Looks to me like something mutual. The girl in question has a lot of answering to do too.

You're stupid!!

Why would a girl want to have sex with her brother??

It's likely her brother forced himself on her.

Incest against women, not incest against men is the most common form of incest.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Spiritualizt: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
What's all this!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by betshopagent(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.