Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? (3846 Views)

Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? / Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Blunttruth: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pells1:
why are these girls bitter and always saying men are trash undecided
Cc Magnoliaa Sweetplum virginprincess Shalommy Siofra Samantha123 Sweetvie
Na Una redpiller movement cause am.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
braine:
How you have time to type this shenanigans truly beats my imagination.

There is nothing a jobless child cannot do.

Don't forget that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shadysen:
no, i don change my mind, make we talk, make i no kill myself for money matter

Trading isn't going well, huh?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Shadysen: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

not really, i wanted to go to work in owerri from ph, actually, i dont have tp for now, i called someone i worked for last week to send my money, he refused to picked up after he asked me to droped my acc number since last week,
i really pissed off, a job i was waiting for since, all my people seems to be broke at the same time, its well with me.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
braine:

You are such a child.
Lol you actually wanted her to contact you undecided undecided
don't get bleeped up by Magnoliaa
Leave her for me
I understand her betteer grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by aisha1314(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pells1:

Because a lot of men are actually trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Blunttruth:

Na Una redpiller movement cause am.
lol
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Shadysen: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

not really but shit happened
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
aisha1314:

Because a lot of men are actually trash.
on point
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
I almost became bitter when I entered this forum, imagine me that still has a lot of filling lives to live,I realized that what I was becoming wasn't really prettygirl I had to fight it so I just avoided this forum for weeks before I got my mind and senses back. Now back to your question, nairaland men made the ladies here bitter u know why? Bc the idoults that call themselves men or should I say boys always insult and belittle women while they have a mother and sisters at home, this place is very toxic so if u don't get hold of your mind you will become bitter and hate men for nothing. Thank God I was able to overcome it on Time, it didn't eat deep into me m too young for that.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by MytyD: 2:35am On Nov 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Your madness and stupidity keep increasing day by day,hour by hour,minute by minute,second by second,i think you should look for a way to fix your already condemned and damage life instead of coming to nairaland to create useless topics that won't add any small meaning to your already meaningless life.

U unfortunate dog that managed to afford 40megabytes after riding the dick of all the married men in ur street but only getting something less than a "thanks" for all ur troubles how do u fucking feel,honestly u should really be considering suicide being that u contribute absolutely nothing but trash to the human race,God made humans evolve but in ur case devolve,I'm sure u don't even know what evolution being as usual ur stupid
u fucking spineless good for nothing smelling pig with pussy so rotten it makes maggots vomit,ur so damn stupid u make mad people look reasonable
Crawl back to whatever cave u crawled out from
Asshole
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Uchenna10(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Pells1:

You didn't mention candidlady

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by imagrg(m): 4:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Because they sell bitterleave. grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by christianjoy(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Pells1:
you are the one bitter Buggy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by virginprincess(f): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2022
MytyD:

My mother is an unfortunate dog that managed to afford 40megabytes after riding the dick of all the married men in my street but only getting something less than a "thanks" for all my troubles how do i fucking feel,honestly i should really be considering suicide being that i contribute absolutely nothing but trash to the human race,God made humans evolve but in my case devolve,I'm sure i don't even know what evolution being as usual i'm stupid
my sister is fucking spineless good for nothing smelling pig with pussy so rotten it makes maggots vomit,my mother is so damn stupid i make mad people look reasonable
Crawl back to whatever cave i crawled out from
Asshole
Fixed,go through your comment again and see the way you were barking like a Mad dog that you are,insulting your entire generation,what a waste of sperm .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by MytyD: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Fixed,go through your comment again and see the way you were barking like a Mad dog that you are,insulting your entire generation,what a waste of sperm .
Idiot i knew what I wrote
Dunno what u did but it just proves my point more that ur a fucking degenerate
Please I don't exchange words with illiterates

Calling me waste of sperm but ur birth certificate is literary an apology letter from durex factory to ur parents for failure of their product preventing more idiots entering the human race
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
MytyD:

Idiot i knew what I wrote
Dunno what u did but it just proves my point more that ur a fucking degenerate
Please I don't exchange words with illiterates

Calling me waste of sperm but ur birth certificate is literary an apology letter from durex factory to ur parents for failure of their product preventing more idiots entering the human race
You want to kill that hoe called virginprincess
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
christianjoy:
you are the one bitter Buggy
Did I hit a nerve
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Uchenna10:

You didn't mention candidlady
You know that hoe is a witch haha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I almost became bitter when I entered this forum, imagine me that still has a lot of filling lives to live,I realized that what I was becoming wasn't really prettygirl I had to fight it so I just avoided this forum for weeks before I got my mind and senses back. Now back to your question, nairaland men made the ladies here bitter u know why? Bc the idoults that call themselves men or should I say boys always insult and belittle women while they have a mother and sisters at home, this place is very toxic so if u don't get hold of your mind you will become bitter and hate men for nothing. Thank God I was able to overcome it on Time, it didn't eat deep into me m too young for that.
Don't you know feminist started all these? We guy only reacted
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by 2rez: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
MytyD:

U unfortunate dog that managed to afford 40megabytes after riding the dick of all the married men in ur street but only getting something less than a "thanks" for all ur troubles how do u fucking feel,honestly u should really be considering suicide being that u contribute absolutely nothing but trash to the human race,God made humans evolve but in ur case devolve,I'm sure u don't even know what evolution being as usual ur stupid
u fucking spineless good for nothing smelling pig with pussy so rotten it makes maggots vomit,ur so damn stupid u make mad people look reasonable
Crawl back to whatever cave u crawled out from
Asshole

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Uchenna10(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pells1:

You know that hoe is a witch haha

Premium witch

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pakwel(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Your madness and stupidity keep increasing day by day,hour by hour,minute by minute,second by second,i think you should look for a way to fix your already condemned and damage life instead of coming to nairaland to create useless topics that won't add any small meaning to your already meaningless life.

See what you are talking about. Especially this one. The most bitter person I have ever met ..she never says good things. If you are a virgin go and Bleep anyone and maybe that would open your eyes. Seriously no man will ever find you and keep you pass a week with your dirty attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pakwel(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Rainbow10:

Borehole pussy,
I don Bleep
For people at the back,if they aren't seeing.

It's a PITY
I think am too. But e no rhyme
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pakwel(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Pells1:

You really don't want peace
Instead of you sweetalking/pampering me, you are making things complicated
I won't warn you anymore lipsrsealed undecided shocked

If you check am well. This viginprincess ugly die
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pakwel(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwnnnnn. How cute.

I said you should drop your number, and you, too, you did in hopes that I liked you enough to want to—you see that attraction or whatever ideas about me you were getting, oya, sope otilo grin grin.

Please, shut the furck up, alaye.

You think say I nor see you online long after you've must have seen my mention the night before?

How many minutes e wan take you to drop number?

Abobi sef dey form busy.

Yen yen yen yen...I ask for number, you're talking about commotion. Was I dragging you? Where is the energy for commotion in dropping a number? cheesy

For your mind, you wanted me to anticipate getting your number and end up feeling restless? I mean, na so dem dey build attraction and suspense, if that was ever what you were doing?

Mtcheeeeeewwwww; nor go delete your number. Leave it there make scammers come do watin dem dey do best with am.

I like you kind of trouble. Bitter sweet. All join. You get small sense of humor
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pakwel(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

There is nothing a jobless child cannot do.

Don't forget that.

I like you
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by dontrulee: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:

Your sharp uncouth mouth will be your own undoing, grow up! grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by toujurs: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
They are not only bitter but broke and toxic at the same time.

Funny enough, most of them are introverts in their mid thirties, living a very boring and dull life. No money, or a good source of income, correct urgent 2k, no boyfriend or lovelife.

It's crazy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can you prove that I don't have money?
toujurs:

Funny enough, most of them are introverts in their mid thirties, living a very boring and dull life. No money, or a good source of income, correct urgent 2k, no boyfriend or lovelife.

It's crazy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:

It's crazy

Shey I have told you not to mention me in your stupeedity online again, ehn?

You think by mentioning me together with other ladies or hiding under the pretence of answering a question will shield you? That you're not mentioning me directly?

Will you be kind enough to tell me where you've seen me in real life before to know these about me?

Now we're not sluts with overstretched pussies manipulating rich men anymore? grin

The Internet is not a fake place anymore?

How far did you go to search out this topic, Mr. Busy-and-Rich?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:

It's crazy
You dey patrol
But Simps no go listen to wetin u dey talk cry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Many Underage Girls On Dating Apps / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go / Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.