Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? (3841 Views)

Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? / Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Can you prove that I don't have money?
If you have money,you won't look like how you look at your profile photo
So unkempt with a smelly Vgay
No yansh nor breast either
No money to do your hair
You are worst of all undecided
You are broke broke
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.
Pells1:

If you have money,you won't look like how you look at your profile photo
So unkempt with a smelly Vgay
No yansh nor breast either
No money to do your hair
You are worst of all undecided
You are broke broke

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pclemenza: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
why are these girls bitter and always saying men are trash undecided
Cc Magnoliaa Sweetplum virginprincess Shalommy Siofra Samantha123 Sweetvie
Nairaland ladies feel attacked when the topic has "Nigerian ladies"
Nairaland Men feel attacked when the topic has "Nigerian Men"
But there is one jennyclay(I believe that's her name he re) that her/his comments make me wonder their kind of person in reality.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
why are these girls bitter and always saying men are trash undecided
Cc Magnoliaa Sweetplum virginprincess Shalommy Siofra Samantha123 Sweetvie
It's out and your minions that are bitter. You get sweet life?
You made a dry joke this morning and I let it slide. If na girl do am, you guys will call her a witch.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by toujurs: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shey I have told you not to mention me in your stupeedity online again, ehn?

You think by mentioning me together with other ladies or hiding under the pretence of answering a question will shield you? That you're not mentioning me directly?

Will you be kind enough to tell me where you've seen me in real life before to know these about me?

Now we're not sluts with overstretched pussies manipulating rich men anymore? grin

The Internet is not a fake place anymore?

How far did you go to search out this topic, Mr. Busy-and-Rich?
Are you stupid, Or you were given birth to, unfortunately. are you mad or what angry angry

You must be insane, to have quoted me.

Who created this thread? Psycho!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's out and your minions that are bitter. You get sweet life?
You made a dry joke this morning and I let it slide. If na girl do am, you guys will call her a witch.
This is an old thread
You are still angry for misunderstanding me this morning undecided undecided
Try dey calm down
Una too get pepper body undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
Are you stupid, Or you were given birth to, unfortunately. are you mad or what angry angry

Magnoliaa head is not correct but I like her
She misunderstood you but forgive her tho
She is my e-baby kiss cheesy wink
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

This is an old thread
You are still angry for misunderstanding me this morning undecided undecided
Try dey calm down
Una too get pepper body undecided lipsrsealed
Ok. I need my Christmas gift now
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I need my Christmas gift now
Ok no problem I know what to do
Send me a mail kiss
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

Ok no problem I know what to do
Send me a mail kiss
Mail me, personally sweetplumnaija@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:

Why don't you let us ask your mother this, huh?

There's no better explanation for this your behaviour other than the fact that you were a ********** pregnancy. smiley

Says the person that keeps stalking me.

You quoted a post, with my moniker and all to say shit about me and you worthless an.i.m*l, you're feeling like you're in the right?

Must be crack or colorado.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
They are not only bitter but broke and toxic at the same time.

Funny enough, most of them are introverts in their mid thirties, living a very boring and dull life. No money, or a good source of income, correct urgent 2k, no boyfriend or lovelife.

It's crazy

You ediot.

You quoted a post in which my moniker was mentioned to spill this thrash and you're getting mad that I responded in kind?

A fool and more.

Boya it is your father that dated and made me a bitter, toxic person, you go tell me today. Abi I come meet your mama for her container shop tell am say I dey find work.

Tell me how you know so much about my life's history, onmiknowest toujurs.

Come and tell the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
They are not only bitter but broke and toxic at the same time.

Funny enough, most of them are introverts in their mid thirties, living a very boring and dull life. No money, or a good source of income, correct urgent 2k, no boyfriend or lovelife.

It's crazy

Boya you're mad ni or blind or dumb or all of it together. That you don't know how to edit monikers from getting unnecessary mentions when you wanted to spill this slush of bile you wrote up here.

Simple tips for using the Internet, you don't know, but you want to be insulting my intelligence.

You must be drunk on septic tank's fluids.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

It's getting annoying
it's getting annoying? Then don't talk about them if u don't want to be annoyed is that too hard to do?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let me sit here and watch this Nollywood drama that's about to unfold grin

This is the part that gives me chills grin
Go and sleep
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's getting annoying? Then don't talk about them if u don't want to be annoyed is that too hard to do?

It's even you guys asking what do we want.

That's the meaning of your response to me.

Never means you can give me anything

You stated what you want yet it's not enough for you to keep talking to me at least.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

It's even you guys asking what do we want.

That's the meaning of your response to me.

Never means you can give me anything

You stated what you want yet it's not enough for you to keep talking to me at least.
Talking to you as what oga? Leave me alone naaa shuuu, so I should be discussing that silly topic with u on a faceless forum? Pls sir let me be
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Can I talk to you so I know if you are different from other girls undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Can I talk to you so I know if you are different from other girls undecided
Don't talk to me, go nd talk to your sister's at home. My stands still remains if u don't want them to be bitter stop talking about them nd mind yi business. No go be woman wrapper
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't talk to me, go nd talk to your sister's at home. My stands still remains if u don't want them to be bitter stop talking about them nd mind yi business. No go be woman wrapper
You are stupid old hag
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

You are stupid old hag
just like your wretched mother. kiss
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
just like your wretched mother. kiss
Try harder,stupid olosho with a smelly kpekus with a body count higher than your age
I rather born thief than born a monthly bleeding goat like you grin cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Try harder,stupid olosho with a smelly kpekus with a body count higher than your age
I rather born thief than born a monthly bleeding goat like you grin cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Lol hahaha like your mother is not a bleeding camel if she wasn't bleeding she wouldn't have conciieved a mistake like you. For someone that has a bleeding she goat at home as a mother is calling another female names lol interesting and the funniest part of the whole thing is that your rotten touched that blood, that's why your head is so unfortunate!! Hahaaa see pains cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Talking to you as what oga? Leave me alone naaa shuuu, so I should be discussing that silly topic with u on a faceless forum? Pls sir let me be

How is it silly and what is meant for a faceless forum?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol hahaha like your mother is not a bleeding camel if she wasn't bleeding she wouldn't have conciieved a mistake like you. For someone that has a bleeding she goat at home as a mother is calling another female names lol interesting and the funniest part of the whole thing is that your rotten touched that blood, that's why your head is so unfortunate!! Hahaaa see pains cheesy cheesy
Quote me when you are married or have a bf
With your kpekus wider than River Niger,no man ever will take you serious
Evening newspaper I understand your pains
You are not but a cum-hole object undecided embarassed grin
Ugly demented daughter of a bitch
You learned well from your dirty ass LovePeddler of a mother smiley grin
What a thot undecided lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by StrongAlphMale: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

If you drop your bitterness I will take you serious

Bros, that girl is an evening newspaper, no say I no warn you. Tell her to show you her pictures you'll be shocked that these evening newspapers are bitter because there's no husband forthcoming
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Pells1: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros, that girl is an evening newspaper, no say I no warn you. Tell her to show you her pictures you'll be shocked that these evening newspapers are bitter because there's no husband forthcoming
shocked cool sad shocked shocked
She is ugly and useless that's why she is pained
Make she buy sniper and do the needful
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by kollinz1234(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Too many childish people here or it's all just cruise.

Anyways, how can the forum be lively without all of these?

Keep it up my people. Nairaland should have a radio station by now wink (Seun take note)
Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
AdreDiop25:

Oi eve n cyntie55,, nd Hndrrxxx
wow shocked shocked
Tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Love and Romance / 4 Things He Doesn't Want To Talk About - Ever / Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.