Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet (6775 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by SolarEngr(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2022
SolarEngr:
Congratulations.

Others are saving thier money, you are wasting your money coupled with killing yourself slowly.
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Starz825(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2022
I haven't laughed this hard in a while.. grin

What's that your name again: child of doom...you called yourself that name cos of what bet9ja did to you....

Now you are not just into betting...now you have added oloshoism to it... another doom

Now your new name should be:
*child of Doom Doom*

I pity you if this is true....

You are going down but you know not....

Try and find a genuine pastor or brother to talk to...you need God Intervention...
You are really going through a lot if this is true
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So I lost the 20k I won the other time on bet9ja virtual, plus another 30k extra. I felt downcast. I was at the shop from 9am to 9pm. I sneaked out of the office, under the pretence of going to look for clients.

On my way home, I felt miserable. So I crossed over to the olo*sho quarters in my area. Before now, I was scared to visit the place. But I needed to clear my head.

So I went straight there. Saw a slim short girl. My ideal girl I can manipulate. She charged me 1k for one round. Immediately we entered the room, my stick got hard.

I quickly undressed, while she lied down and gave me a condom. As I thrust, it felt tight as I pushed in. She moaned while I dug in without caution, as I was already frustrated

I thought I would cum early, but lo and behold, I wasn't getting to climax. I ended up doing four different rounds. Doggy, she climb, leg up and missionary. 4k total. Due to the different style and she allowing me to press breast and ass. She noticed I was a corporate guy and took my details. I just had to fantasise about blue film, and the sensation was stronger till I came

The summary of it all is that, starting from today, no more soapy. I will reserve 1k daily or thrice a week for olosho. I will try different girls there, and focus mainly on cowgirl that made me cum. It's really cheap, without worries of how to woo a girl or spending much on a girlfriend
Complete Asshole! Just imagine the rubbish this cursed imp wrote here!
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by BestDicker: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2022
I remembered the day i bleeped one olosho she was just screaming ah! ah!! ah!!! and some other gibberish words i can't comprehend.
But d ringtone dey my head.

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by wisdomkid: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2022
This is the most useless.funniest. thread I've ever seen. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Aladdin1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Minesbetter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
AnonymustME:
4 rounds? Liar
are you saying it's a lie?. I only start feeling weak after 5 rounds. (i.e. I can do more than that)
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by AnonymustME(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Minesbetter:
are you saying it's a lie?. I only start feeling weak after 5 rounds. (i.e. I can do more than that)
Are your rounds 2secs each?

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Siirjoe(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
PROBLEM NO DEY FINISH. SO TRY DEY ENJOY WHEN YOU CAN
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by ChildOfDoom: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha, the ChildofDoom is back grin

Wait o you substitute this new adventure for bet9ja or you go merge the two run am today cheesy

not at all. I am hoping to replace betting for lashing. Hopefully, this addiction will be stronger and help me control my former addiction

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Minesbetter(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
AnonymustME:

Are your rounds 2secs each?
Is this a joke or something?. My first round is always not less than 4-5 min. Second round, 9-10 min. But comes down to minimum of 2-3 min. after the second round.. NOTE; i usually have S*x once in month, or once in two months
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
not at all. I am hoping to replace betting for lashing. Hopefully, this addiction will be stronger and help me control my former addiction

Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be lie but take am easy cool

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Katcall: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
ukaface:
SMH And na person go marry this guy o God Abeg oo
have you had sex b4?
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Katcall: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
BestDicker:
I remembered the day i bleeped one olosho she was just screaming ah! ah!! ah!!! and some other gibberish words i can't comprehend.
But d ringtone dey my head.
whats your dick size?
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Katcall: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Minesbetter:
recommend energy foods for me. I want sth that we give me stamina in bed. I eat a lot of carbohydrate
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Katcall: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Minesbetter:
Is this a joke or something?. My first round is always not less than 4-5 min. Second round, 9-10 min. But comes down to minimum of 2-3 min. after the second round.. NOTE; i usually have S*x once in month, or once in two months
i haven't had sex since june

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Siirjoe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
check your mailbox
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by TheboyGhost(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So I lost the 20k I won the other time on bet9ja virtual, plus another 30k extra. I felt downcast. I was at the shop from 9am to 9pm. I sneaked out of the office, under the pretence of going to look for clients.

On my way home, I felt miserable. So I crossed over to the olo*sho quarters in my area. Before now, I was scared to visit the place. But I needed to clear my head.

So I went straight there. Saw a slim short girl. My ideal girl I can manipulate. She charged me 1k for one round. Immediately we entered the room, my stick got hard.

I quickly undressed, while she lied down and gave me a condom. As I thrust, it felt tight as I pushed in. She moaned while I dug in without caution, as I was already frustrated

I thought I would cum early, but lo and behold, I wasn't getting to climax. I ended up doing four different rounds. Doggy, she climb, leg up and missionary. 4k total. Due to the different style and she allowing me to press breast and ass. She noticed I was a corporate guy and took my details. I just had to fantasise about blue film, and the sensation was stronger till I came

The summary of it all is that, starting from today, no more soapy. I will reserve 1k daily or thrice a week for olosho. I will try different girls there, and focus mainly on cowgirl that made me cum. It's really cheap, without worries of how to woo a girl or spending much on a girlfriend

Flex man...

But don't get infected....

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Minesbetter(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Katcall:
recommend energy foods for me. I want sth that we give me stamina in bed. I eat a lot of carbohydrate
1) Stop eating processed foods for the time being, especially bread... 2) eat a lot of vegetables. 3) before any s*xual activities drink atleast a cup of water....I'm sorry, If i may ask hope you're not having P.E.?

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by duptie(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
It will soon clear in your face mr doggy doggy
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Sooner or later, all men will start settling for olosho...they are cheaper & don't giv stress!!((REAL TALK) cheesy

kaiiii...where is that Siofra at?.....
Anyone seeenam? wink
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Katcall: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Minesbetter:
1) Stop eating processed foods for the time being, especially bread... 2) eat a lot of vegetables. 3) before any s*xual activities drink atleast a cup of water....I'm sorry, If i may ask hope you're not having P.E.?
no. Tho I have a curvy dick that points 30 degrees north when erect.
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Pringles101: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Boogyman557 come see new intake

1 Like

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Akinksquare: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

My simple advise for you is, don't destroy your destiny by sleeping with Olosho girls. They've slept with many men with different ancestral curses. The more you sleep with them, the more ur virtues in life diminishes. I come in peace
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Uchenna10(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Would have done the same in your shoes. 1k for slim tight pussy? These days that girls with wide pussy are charging from 5k upwards on michat. I fit die there but I no get mind to go brothel.

Omo.na old.ladies full Michat.....I don almost bang woman for 55yrs for michat,she invited me to her apartment,as she undressed,I paid her and left....my conscience no gree me

4 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Uchenna10(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Guy leave gambling abeg...that tin dey ruin person....u can never win,that's the truth, they'll give u 20k and take 50k from u..... don't even play live bet, just avoid their shop.

4 Likes

Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by udomonday: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

wait until you jam the one way go make you regret the day dem born you.
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by siofra(f): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

Sooner or later, all men will start settling for olosho...they are cheaper & don't giv stress!!((REAL TALK) cheesy

Anyone seeenam? wink

You again!!! angry

I thought the mods banned you forever
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Pringles101: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

Anyone seeenam? wink
grin grin grin

Siofra was on menstrual break...

I dunno if she is back yet grin
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Pringles101: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
You just added another doom to ur doom
Bet9ja doom
Olosho doom doom

Me na Ogogoro doom oh! Chei grin

Bet9ja and Olosho got nothing on me grin
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:
grin grin grin

Siofra was on menstrual break...

I dunno if she is back yet grin

Banned sir. M.0.D ban her again for her usual stewwpidity
She waz ban 14 times last year & 22 tomes so far this year. Am still begging M.0.D to release her ban...stubborn gyal grin
Re: I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
siofra:

You again!!! angry

I thought the mods banned you forever

Ban who?. By the way I need u quick & I need quicky I beg. I want some. Can u help me help u so i can help u help me get some i beg? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Tramadol Experts / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.