Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers (43598 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by litaninja(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Clown. They're BOTH minors.
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

Five dead genders taking advantage of the poor girl...

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by MytyD: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are

Candid lady die u unreasonable piece of dog shit,I hate ur very existence,I hate u,ur father and ur son
Honestly if u don't stop talking trash I'll track u down and put a bullet through ur fucking empty skull,u talk trash all the god damned time,say shit that makes no fucking sense,and reason lyk ur brain runs on 2g mobile connection
U drive me fucking crazy with ur stupid nosensecical reasoning and backwards no directed thinking,just because your alone,stupid,useless and wreched doesn't mean you have to put it on display for all to see
Ur final warning has been served
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by jimcaddy(m): 2:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Wait oh. I didn't read here that the victim was raped or forcefully cajoled to have sex with Itoro. The Police needs to first establish what relationship the victim had with Itoro before they decide if he is guilty or not. If he didn't rape her, then he has no case to answer.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Mcslize: 2:17am On Nov 30, 2022
This is serious. Why are people like this?

Any way, do you know that there are shocking facts about sex that no one will ever let you know? Watch these unimaginably curious psychological facts about sex that no one will never ever tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIiVuKVOsY
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by linearity: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

If the guy have a good lawyer, he can walk free.

Minor in Lagos State is anyone below the age of 18, therefore the boy is also a minor before the law.

Statutory rape as codified in the law, does not single out that, only the female gender can be a victim in rape cases. In this case, it can be argued that, the girl raped five guys over a period of 2 months including poor Itoro who is a minor and a victim of the hibernating girl.

The pregnancy is just the outcome of the rape act inflicted on the helpless minor call Itoro.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

And what should they do to the girl who was spreading her legs for 5 other minors?
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by KunGioKehRah: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Mouth and private parts

Those two things have destroyed alot of people
May God save us
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Soulmender: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You’re the sick one here. The girl was probably in a relationship with the boys in her neighborhood and was sleeping with six of them, not that they all slept with her at the same time. And it was never mentioned that she was raped by any of the boys. Both the girl and the boys lacked home training and the parents of the girl should be questioned. What exactly were they doing when their 16years old was sleeping with different boys in the neighborhood.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by isaacoluwagbeng: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2022
So the boy go spend the beginning of new year in jail chai
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by rumenase(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

the way you just open your mouth sometimes and talk makes me wonder if your bread is Aba made
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by rumenase(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2022
owiko:
A 16 year old, having 6 verified body counts in a single month? God abeg O!!!
shame on her
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Quinniscent(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You're obviously full of hate, persons like you make the world a terrible place for humanity
You're sick and don't even deserve to be loved
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Khastro(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

You sound quite angry. Those are weird things to say, your last sentence there. A good child (or bad) is not born, they're raised. Being a lady and exhibiting this passion about male newborns...hmm
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Quinniscent(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

You'll die an hypocrite, Just Listen to your foolishness!!!
You didn't point out the issue of a 16yr old girl who had sex with 6 guys within a month instead you're talking nonsense about the guys taking advantage of her
This is the kind of sick lifestyle you live hence you defend this madness
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Greenishland(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
membranus:

Be your brother's keeper, reveal the information for free. It is not everything that should attract money.

Biko, reveal the secret.

God gave me this knowledge and I really want to make money from it because if I don't do it, someone else will and I that have the original knowledge might remain poor for life.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Pakwel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I have read countless post that this girl made. Honestly. I think she's a frustrated hoe.. You just talk rubbish always.. if they is a way to block people's replies. Yours is first on my list.. You are just too stupid I swear
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
And she allowed them to all cum in her. sad
The matter long, bros grin grin
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by EmperorVamo: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Candidlady:

In a nutshell females are way wiser than males

Thanks for pointing that out

Yes and that was my point
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Underage girl turned borehole...your like.
Candidlady:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.