Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers (43597 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Slurity(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
IMAGINE THE KIND OF PRAYERS THAT THE OTHER 5 BOYS WILL BE PRAYING. God please don't let it be my sperm that impregnate her o.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Ate247(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

the girl in question actually had sex with 5 different boys in space of 1month. It wasn't the same day or time. There is no case here. There are both underage and should be guided. The did has already been done. The judge is clearly partial.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by michoim(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

Agent of darkness with this motive will also inherit even a hotter portion of hell
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by victooman: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
mirinder:
have you met a virgin old cargo b4?
we are saying the same thing oga, both are hoes,, the old cargo and the so called teenage girls,, in fact this generation of teenage girls are even worse,, and most of them are still broke and full time liabilities,,
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Satazaa: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
The mother must have coached the daughter to mentioned itoro because he may appear to be the most affluent among the promiscuous lot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by bizzibodi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

This is madness,functional psychosis, schizophrenia!
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by SMOOKE: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Statutory rape is the crime of sex with a minor when the sex is agreed to by both parties, not forced. The reason why it is considered rape is because the minor is considered to be too young to legally consent to have sex or sexual contact. The age at which a person is too young to consent to have sex or sexual contact varies by state, and often varies by different crimes. For example, if an adult has “consensual sex” with a person under the age of 12, that might be rape in the first degree, carrying a heavy sentence. If an adult has “consensual sex” with a person who is 16 years old, then that might be rape in the third degree and carry a lighter sentence. Also, for a 16-year-old or 17-year-old victim, the adult may have to be more than 5 or 10 years older than the victim, depending on the state. However, these are just examples; the rules are very different for every state.
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

Five dead genders taking advantage of the poor girl...

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let Sheria law take care of this
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by frankson1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

This is all you can state after a girl of 16 had sex with 6 boys in less than a month undecided
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by EdiskyHarry: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by shineeye1: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

This one is a security risk walking free on the street. Certainly looks like a mental health issue..
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Sonoyom(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

This one don mad
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dshocker:

DNA can only be done, when the baby has been born.

Yes, I know. Just as they arrested him, they should have arrested the others too.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Geovanni412(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
mirinder:
you mean age of consent on the part of the boy?

Age of consent is always that of the girl.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by shineeye1: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
ijustdey:
BOY, 17, SINGLED OUT FOR IMPREGNATING GIRL, 16, AFTER SHE ENGAGED 6 PERSONS IN SEX ROMP

SOURCE

Travesty of justice. Remanding a fellow minor in prison for having consensual sex with a 16 year old layabout . Further investigation would reveal that the family of the spoilt brat has settled the apparently corrupt judge to "pepper" this fellow delinquent youth
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by FireUpNow(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

The math is simple...!

If 6 were not enough for 2 months, in 2 years she should have gone around half the city block!

That girl should be psychologically treated for Nymphomania.
It's really pathetic to know how crazy some people are because of sex
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by xtervaganza(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
They are both minors.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Angel55555(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Mumu...

Statutory rape for a 17 year old?

He is a minor too.

Let the girl be charged as well

May God bless you, you can't charge a minor who is under the age of 17. He is still protected by law, the worse they can do is to detain him till he comes of legal age then charge him. He should also claim that the girl raped him, since they are both minors they should be charged together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by shineeye1: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
FireUpNow:

It's really pathetic to know how crazy some people are because of sex

Beware of your indulgence. It gets to an extent that personal control of sex urge is forfeited and another exotic force takes over. The victim becomes a pathetic slave of a weird libidinal exoteric force.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by simpppxxx: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

You do realize that statutory rape affects both male and female if they are both under the age of consent. Meaning that, there is likelihood they both "pick soap" in prison.

And, can you explain why your are such a spiteful, hateful POS. I don't understand. Have you met this Itoro fellow in the past. In the article, was it mentioned that the lady didn't consent? Must your spread that your disease called hate here!

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by hobat4cash(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are
Trash
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by simpppxxx: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
ijustdey:
BOY, 17, SINGLED OUT FOR IMPREGNATING GIRL, 16, AFTER SHE ENGAGED 6 PERSONS IN SEX ROMP

SOURCE

This story is very annoying. I can't believe the girl's wards had the audacity to press charges. Your daughter had sex with 6 people in the span of a month. That is more than what some married couples have in a year and you had the audacity to press charges?!

In case you are not aware statutory rape affects both genders. If it's proven that she had sex with 6 minors, she is culpable of service six terms for statutory rape too.

First of all her parent should serve some kind of punishment for such a bad job done. Everyone of those minor should be sent to some kind of monastery or convent to reprogram their brains.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by CaptainFM1: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
He's 17, she's 16.

There's something about that teen age, 13 to 19! Once you get it wrong, you may be doomed for life.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by CaptainFM1: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Which one is statutory rape again? Rape gets statutes
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by hobat4cash(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
This macabre dance only blew open because she became pregnant, if not, that's how the low cost olosho will be servicing several people every week till she marries (if at all she will). Teenager my big black as.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by imagrg(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rape?
Most underage girls are runz girls in Benin City.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Geovanni412(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
mirinder:
a fifteen year old girl offered me head. I told her I want your breasts and sucked her breasts.

Smh. It is what it is . Sex education at an early age ought to be made compulsory in schools. Even for the most expensive private university in Nigeria wey some Senators and big politicians dey graduate from , you go see small girls of 19 yrs wey their body count don pass football starting eleven. Training a child no be by money alone, you need to give the child attention otherwise the pikin go spoil.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Geovanni412(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Which one is statutory rape again? Rape gets statutes

There is no offence like that in Nigerian penal or criminal code. What we have is defilement. Amateur journalism na wetin dey cause all these things.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Yankee101: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
17 and 16 is not statutory rape
It is sin quite alright
7 guys in 30 days, she's a prostitute basjcally
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by gulfer: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Skewed judgement, the judge should know that itoro is also a minor/underage and should also be protected undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by onome2013: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Was it a rape case
I thought all went inside at the points
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Fmghewzy2: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties

So you want to be a murderer angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.