Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers (43600 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
ijustdey:
BOY, 17, SINGLED OUT FOR IMPREGNATING GIRL, 16, AFTER SHE ENGAGED 6 PERSONS IN SEX ROMP

SOURCE
Please which offence are they charging him for? And he is a minor under the law.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by crafteck(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

Did you read it?

2 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by RedpillAnalyst: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
There is difference between a poor girl and wh,ore.

6 John Thomases within one ovulation cycle and some silly guys will be going on knees for this harlot soon to fulfill the romance fantasy.

The spirit of Jazebel is operating and has taken over our land. Fear these women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Stanweezy(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
16 and 17 teenagers don dey knack, but wait oooh which means the girl is not even a virgin

Blood of Zachariah

4 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Moneyboyz: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

Five dead genders taking advantage of the poor girl...

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are

Feminism won't take you anywhere.
You might even be out there in the real world doing opposite of what you portray yourself to be online.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by 96ACE: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life
Your screw is loose grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by crafteck(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

She took advantage of other kids...

8 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by DestinyNigga: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are

All I see is one LovePeddler satisfying her already expanded punna

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by jayworld15(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Between June to July 2022, she slept with 6niggas
She's now pregnant, she pointed to them looking confused who might be the father.
She was distributing cookies, no rape here.
Minor to minor? I don't know about Nigerian constitution, it's flawed, so I don't believe it.
If the girl wants him to go to "forever jail", she just had to say she was raped and possibly drugged in those two months.

The world is ever changing and its occupants are always restless. It swings right, the are thrown over, but when it goes left, they are left confounded; either ways, their destiny falls upside the ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2022
minor impregnated minor.

The minor boy slept with a minor and the girl slept with the minor boy bt they arrested the minor boy and left the girl? undecided

So what's the crime?

4 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by traihit: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2022
AnonymustME:

Why? Did he rape her?

I seriously don't understand. A girl is loose, had sex with six boys. Gets pregnant. One of the six boys gets arrested and needs 500k to be bailed.

Does this make sense? What about the 16 year old area dustbin of a girl?

The lesson here is: tell your siblings and children that they can fornicate as much as they like but they must be ready for the consequences when it comes.

6 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by sexiestharam(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
They are both minors. Where is the case here? I can't find it. People saying it's statutory rape don't know what it means. Statutory rape doesn't apply if both parties are minors!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Solofresh2: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Shame no dey catch you

4 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by harmargedon: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

stay away from intimacy gadgets.

3 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by africandollar: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
What the...?! how is she then labelled a 'victim'?!
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Coldie(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
This things no hard again na. No be those days where u fit just push the baby to the man. Dna test dae
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by AnonymustME(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

The headline says they are all teenagers madam
And yes she’s an ashewo for allowing 6 guys run a train on her.

3 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by vince96w2(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

double standards..Itoro is 17 and the girl is 16. You read that she had sex with 6 boys ..that is consent since all of them are below 18..you didn't blame the bitch that slept with 6 boys but blame only the boy that was caught..check your self..

5 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by backnbeta(f): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
The gullible, prostituting minor should be punished alongside Itoro and the other boys undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2022
If they didn't rape her, what then is the crime?!!

Is the judge stupid, drunk or both?!!

Sigh... Still trying to wrap my head around how a 16 year old girl managed to be jumping around 6 different Dicksons!!!

The parents were not even ashamed to bring this to the public!... Africa is gone!!! Spits!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by almarthins(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2022
AnonymustME:
Minor and minor, there’s no case here.
Nigerian courts just like to adjourn and adjourn unnecessarily

I think say na only me dey see am like that o. The girl conscientiously opened her legs for 6 boys during her heat period.

Singling one guy out for the guilt of 6 boys no sound like justice well served.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Scarcity234: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Two minors, who knows if the girl is actually the one abusing Itoro. The girl should be interrogated too.

The society has designed men to always be the culprit even when we’re actually the victims.
Poorly trained girl. At 16 she already riding dic.ks sad
The law favours the female gender more

The parents of the boy should equally charge that girl to court for abusing their son

3 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Mick25: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Why nah
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by vince96w2(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Are you sex starved? (No offeensce) angry
she is

2 Likes

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Pasti101: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2022
But the victim no mention rape na,she said she slept with. Abi watin Dey happen??
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Omodua(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

You must be sick by your comments. The boy is a teenager. Not an adult . what does the law say on this. A teenager to be subjected to such drills. Mind you,it was a consensual sex. Not rape.
The young boy should be dealt with softly, softly. Not strangulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Ladymillion(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Reason some mothers introduce their sexually active teenage daughters to family planning to avoid stories that touch .
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by FuckSilly: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Having female children can sometimes bring doom...

16 years with all these bodycounts.

By the time this WHORÊ turns 25, he lr bodycount would have hit like 100+ but if someone asked her, she'll pick offence and say it doesn't matter.

HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH SO MUCH SEXUAL EXPOSURE LOVE?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by vince96w2(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

you are a sick person..You just guessed the age of the other boys and believed withing your self that they are above 18 then you pass judgement..How can a 16year old girl be used when it was a sex romp? It only came out in the news because she was pregnant..A month of sex romp and all u could think of is rape? She said she isn't sure who the pregnancy is for ...You and the girl ashewo na Im una be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by sofeo(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Oops.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by LadyExcellency: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

For having sex with a sex workerhar1ot?
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Tegabadguy(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2022
ijustdey:
BOY, 17, SINGLED OUT FOR IMPREGNATING GIRL, 16, AFTER SHE ENGAGED 6 PERSONS IN SEX ROMP

SOURCE
grin grin grin grin grin ajegunle children know get joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.