Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148033 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Ryabcool(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
This thread still dey weak me
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
bump

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Bulleye(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Going through this thread, I experienced Igbo hatred towards the Yoruba first hand. It is shocking and sickening.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by mightyhaze: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
johntolu:

I stumbled on this thread accidentally and I must confess, I never imagined the Igbo race has so much hatred for the Yoruba Nation.
The time to address the Igbo question, in Western Nigeria, IS NOW.

We have to emulate the Hausa-Fulanis in our relationship with Igbo settlers, in Western Nigeria.
They have so much respect & regard for the
Hausa-Fulanis because of the brutal ways they are dealt with in Northern Nigeria.
The Igbo race was recently forced to eat the 'humble pie' in Northern Nigeria, when Hausa-Fulani youths issued them a 'quit notice/ultimatum' to vacate Northern Nigeria and return home to their 'Potopoto Republic'.
They have no option than to start begging & appealing to Traditional, Islamic and former military leaders in Northern Nigeria, to appeal to Arewa Youths for their stay to be extended in Northern Nigeria.
The Yoruba Nation has been dealing with the Igbo race as Brothers in our Nation, but they have proven that they are worst than Judas.
The Igbo residents in Western Nigeria, have shown that they do not have any iota of respect or regards for our political and religious leaders and they are always ready to align with our adversaries to circumvent Yoruba interests and aspirations. This is a practice they dare not carry out in Northern Nigeria despite the
barbaric treatment bring meted out to them over there.
Our Traditional and Political leaders should 'change the sound of the beat' on these ingrates!
You see igbo hatred on the thread,but a thick milky layer of cataract now covered your vision to the stark hatred oozing from your yoruba kith on the thread.. Your hypocrisy is gold standard. Okpe !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bulleye:
Going through this thread, I experienced Igbo hatred towards the Yoruba first hand. It is shocking and sickening.
going through the thread i experienced yoruba unbridled love for igbos and other Nigerians. Its pleasant and heartening...Bigotry mustnt be mixed with stupidity u know

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Okoyeebows: 8:58pm On May 01, 2019
Igbos just got wiped out of Lagos politically.

That is our response in just one sector, we are still going to give them many many more surprises.

Educationally,
Economically,
Technologically,
Administratively,

Etc

By the time we ask you to put your state of origin and family house in applications for shop space in Lagos markets, civil service employment or admission into schools, Igbos would understand that a 2 year old boy from Yoruba-speaking Okun in Kwara state has more rights than all Igbos in Lagos put together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
This thread funny die

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bump

Yoruba VP, Yoruba speaker

Strategic planning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

That is our response in just one sector, we are still going to give them many many more surprises.

Educationally,
Economically,
Technologically,
Administratively,

Etc

By the time we ask you to put your state of origin and family house in applications for shop space in Lagos markets, civil service employment or admission into schools, Igbos would understand that a 2 year old boy from Yoruba-speaking Okun in Kwara state has more rights than all Igbos in Lagos put together.
Okun people are in Kogi state. This your reply na real upper-cut, o! Take am easy... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
raumdeuter:
Bump

Yoruba VP, Yoruba speaker

Strategic planning
Who resurrected this thread, sef? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OAUTemitayo: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2019
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.
The hunter is now hunted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OAUTemitayo: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH
Change is constant

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by victorDanladi: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
laudate:

Who resurrected this thread, sef? undecided

I did

Some Yoruba newbies on nairaland don't know the origin of our lack of pity for Igbo political wilderness.

I am so happy to witness this day.... since 8 yrs ago!

Again,ANY YORUBA MAN THAT HATE TINUBU ESPECIALLY AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS THREAD AND ALSO NOT BRUTAL WITH RESPONSE TO IGBO ON NAIRALAND IS A BASTARD

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by victorDanladi: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2019
honeychild:
And this thread is why I was so angry with the South West voting pattern. How anyone can support a group of people and a party that hate and despise you so openly is beyond me. Yoruba are really under a curse.
I tell you.

PDP used religions politics on Southwest.

Also,ever Yoruba nairalander needs to mobilize all yorubas that think differently to visit this thread.There are many Igbo on nairaland than yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by engreo(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm! Karma is wicked. Hunter is being hunted
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 2special(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2019
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jobac: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Now I know better! I will always reference this thread anytime any Igbo man talk about being marginalized. It is very clear that Igbo people hate us; this thread is a good pointer to their hatred towards Yoruba people.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ola6: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by deolivette: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Bridget95(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Educationally,
Economically,
Technologically,
Administratively,

Etc

Why not go ahead and do it? Who is stopping you guys?Your obsession about igbos stinks to high heavens. We are awere about your emotional insecurity about our strengths in all sphere and you guys are threatened to the bone for the mere sound of the word IGBO . We are not in any competition. Live your live and let us live our lives. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Bridget95(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:
Now I know better! I will always reference this thread anytime any Igbo man talk about being marginalized. It is very clear that Igbo people hate us; this thread is a good pointer to their hatred towards Yoruba people.
Jonathan is an Ijaw man,what is the link to igbos in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sanchez01: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.
Eh yah... I wish you can come around again to say that you and yours deserve this. grin

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jobac: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bridget95:
Jonathan is an Ijaw man,what is the link to igbos in this matter.
Igbo man created this thread to mock Yoruba people. Go and read what your Igbo brothers wrote on this thread. Ijaw people don't even have time for things like this, but your people took over the thread and said all manners of things about us. I will forever remember this thread.
I don't hate Igbo people and I will never hate them, but I will always remind them what their online children said here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jobac: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
I won't support any ethnic group to be marginalized, but Igbo people just don't like Yoruba people.
Until we see ourselves as one, we won't go far as a country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by horsepower101: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
There are so many Anti-Igbo threads that existed on Nairaland before this thread. Maybe it’s time to make it my mission to perpetually resurrect them till eternity. Since you yorubas want to play this game.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jobac: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
horsepower101:
There are so many Anti-Igbo threads that existed on Nairaland before this thread. Maybe it’s time to make it my mission to perpetually resurrect them till eternity. Since you yorubas want to play this game.
You have our blessings, go ahead.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hope children of hate are enjoying their turn

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:

what happens when the SE gets back power ? am sure you peeps won't like this thread
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by victorDanladi: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
eduj:

what happens when the SE gets back power ? am sure you peeps won't like this thread
grin

Let's wait and see.SE is no more relevant.South south is more relevant that SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by horsepower101: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:

The problem with you yorubas is that you like to play victims when in reality especially here on Nairaland, you are usually the aggressors. I have been on Nairaland possibly longer than you. This is my second account. I have seen it all. When Yorubas open threads attacking igbos, we respond to it and move on. But when we actually decide to give you back the same degree of hate that we receive from you yorubas, you start crying victim. It’s time you guys man up and decide if you want to stay in Nigeria with igbos or if you want igbos to leave BUT you can never have it both ways no matter how hard you try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (84) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.