Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148304 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
abeg fhuck off my mention flat head.

No yoruba with functioning brain will read through this thread and still think its a smart idea to vote igbo candidate over yoruba candidate ever.
ok bro..
I will vote a party that aregbe used to destroy and decimate my state..
u don't know a lot of us are against your party because our apc governors in SW are nothing but useless..
Aregbe for example left unpaid salaries,huge debts and a lot of useless humunmogous and unfinished projects...and mr Mr oyetola in his few months is probably doing worse than aregbe which says something.
maybe when u look beyond party and join us in condemning these useless governors who were coincidentally imposed by Tinubu,we might join in your yoruba 2023 agenda..
but no,despite all you guys will always support them because they are members of your party...u forgot the people who suffered this injustice are commoners and in fact common yorubas like you..and u still want them foolishly vote a party that suffers them because of tribe and ethnicity while they should forget their personal interests..
our governors and their supporters are apc biggest problem in Sw..its why your quest for SW voting a single block will always be frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

ok bro..
I will vote a party that aregbe used to destroy and decimate my state..
u don't know a lot of us are against your party because our apc governors in SW are nothing but useless..
Aregbe for example left unpaid salaries,huge debts and a lot of useless humunmogous and unfinished projects...and mr Mr oyetola in his few months is probably doing worse than aregbe which says something.
maybe when u look beyond party and join us in condemning these useless governors who were coincidentally imposed by Tinubu,we might join in your yoruba 2023 agenda..
but no,despite all you guys will always support them because they are members of your party...u forgot the people who suffered this injustice are commoners and in fact common yorubas like you..and u still want them foolishly vote a party that suffers them because of tribe and ethnicity while they should forget their personal interests..
our governors and their supporters are apc biggest problem in Sw..its why your quest for SW voting a single block will always be frustrated.
yeah because aregbe is running for president and oyinlola was the best governor osun ever had.

Seriously flat head. Go to bed.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
abeg fhuck off my mention flat head.

No yoruba with functioning brain will read through this thread and still think its a smart idea to vote igbo candidate over yoruba candidate ever.
not all yorubas are pro APC-fact.
not all yorubas are pro Tinubu-fact.
and in 2023 again a very large percent of them will vote against Apc and its candidate-fact

join us to call our governors to order and we might consider your party...or continue to cling on to the north knowing you cant rely on our SW folks and north has the population.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
yeah because aregbe is running for president and oyinlola was the best governor osun ever had.

unfortunately that's why a lot of SW folks will vote always vote against Apc..like the recent over 1.7 million in the last election..
a case of transferd aggression,rightly or wrongly..
I gladly accept the Igbo tag..if it makes u feel better.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

not all yorubas are pro APC-fact.
not all yorubas are pro Tinubu-fact.
and in 2023 again a very large percent of them will vote against Apc and its candidate-fact

join us to call our governors to order and we might consider your party...or continue to cling on to the north knowing you cant rely on our SW folks and north has the population.
it is understandable if you are a pdp member and vote for your party candidate.
I'm sure active voting pdp members in southwest are not upto 500k

What I can't phantom is a normal yoruba that doesn't belong to any party going through this thread and thought to himself, fhuck yoruba im voting igbo candidate.

Only a retar.ded person(who are mostly igbos by the way) or flat head would do that.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

unfortunately bro..voters don't think like that in Sw..like in 2015 and 2019 when over 50 percent voted for the opposition and even won some states,its often a case of transferd aggression rightly or wrongly.
and in 2023 don't be in shock again when 50 percent of Sw vote the opposition again even if na igbo!
that's the reality you have to deal with in yoruba land.
unless your apc governors buckle up..
lol..I gladly accept the Igbo tag..if the truth make you feel choked!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

What I can't phantom is a normal yoruba that doesn't belong to any party going through this thread and thought to himself, fhuck yoruba im voting igbo candidate.

Only a retar.ded person(who are mostly igbos by the way) or flat head would do that.
lol..the more than one million yorubas who voted against apc in the last election and gave the opposition over 50 percent must be from Mars now..
you can abuse igbos all you want,did I defend them or ask you not to abuse them if you feel they are a threat to your existence?
I only call out those of you who said any of SW not in support of Tinubu is a bastard..
rather than selling who your candidate is to us,you come online and throw insults and abuse at your fellow yorubas because of politics and then expect them to do the favour of voting your candidate or party..
only pdp yorubas are actually the sensible lots in Nigeria unlike you yoruba apc attack dogs and igbos who throw hatred and insults around at anyone who oppose them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

lol..the more than one million yorubas who voted against apc in the last election and gave the opposition over 50 percent must be from Mars now..
you can abuse igbos all you want,did I defend them or ask you not to abuse them if you feel they are a threat to your existence?
I only call out those of you who said any of SW not in support of Tinubu is a bastard..
rather than selling who your candidate is to us,you come online and throw insults and abuse at your fellow yorubas because of politics and then expect them to do the favour of voting your candidate or party..
only yoruba pdp lots are actually the sensible people in Nigeria ,liberal and very easy to hold discussion with unlike you yoruba apc attack dogs and igbos who throw hatred and insults around at anyone who oppose them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

unfortunately bro..voters don't think like that in Sw..like in 2015 and 2019 when over 50 percent voted for the opposition and even won some states,its often a case of transferd aggression rightly or wrongly.
and in 2023 don't be in shock again when 50 percent of Sw vote the opposition again even if na igbo!
that's the reality you have to deal with in yoruba land.
unless your apc governors buckle up..
lol..I gladly accept the Igbo tag..if the truth make you feel choked!
that's why we need to educate bastards among us that we have to unite politically.
That's how politics is played in nigeria.

You can vote against apc or pdp in your state, no problem. State is close to the people. and its for yorubas alone.
Nigeria is a different ball game.

North already got this memo. They pushed single candidate that has their interest for presidential and voted different parties in their states

Nigeria politics is not what you play with sophistication or aggression but with brain.

Igbos stuck and voted enmasse for jonathan despite poor performance and their people getting bombed by boko haram all over abuja and zero projects. because their people are in key positions in his government.

Yorubas that have been the greatest beneficiaries of buhari's governments in the south are the ones not using their brain.

They think nigeria Is some kind of single cell organsm that you just need to fix one problem and everthing is perfect.
and atiku and pdp that have been their for 16years and created most of these problems will come and fix over night.

Nigeria is complex country with many countries inside a country and protecting your interest politically should come first before anything else.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

only yoruba pdp lots are actually the sensible people in Nigeria ,liberal and very easy to hold discussion with unlike you yoruba apc attack dogs and igbos who throw hatred and insults around at anyone who oppose them.
looks like you have comprehension problem or just naturally dumb.

Why do you keep referring to atiku and buhari like they are yorubas? Didn't yorubas give obasanjo block of votes in 2003 despite failing woefully in south west or what are you smoking gan?

I made it clear its okay to vote against apc in 2023 if you are a pdp member. I don't expect apc to have 100% vote. Didn't apc have over 500k votes in south east or didn't pdp have over 3million votes in the north?

So what are you smoking gan that is making you spew garbage repeatedly like a broken record?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
looks like you have comprehension problem or just naturally dumb.

Why do you keep referring to atiku and buhari like they are yorubas? Didn't yorubas give obasanjo block of votes in 2003 despite failing woefully in south west or what are you smoking gan?

I made it clear its okay to vote against apc in 2023 if you are a pdp member. I don't expect apc to have 100% vote. Didn't apc have over 500k votes in south east or didn't pdp have over 3million votes in the north?

So what are you smoking gan that is making you spew garbage repeatedly like a broken record?
2003 is not 2023...like I said beg and ask your governors to buckle up or be in shock again like last elections.
And you are contradicting yourself...in the same vein...you said yoruba pdp members are free to vote their party..and in another vein you call any yoruba who is anti tinubu bastards...
Are now acknowledging the fact that a Yoruba not being pro tinubu does not amount to that person being a bastard?
That's my gripe with some of you Yoruba Apc..too intolerant of other folks opposed to your view..
We may be getting somewhere in between.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
that's why we need to educate bastards among us that we have to unite politically.
That's how politics is played in nigeria.

You can vote against apc or pdp in your state, no problem. State is close to the people. and its for yorubas alone.
Nigeria is a different ball game.

North already got this memo. They pushed single candidate that has their interest for presidential and voted different parties in their states

Nigeria politics is not what you play with sophistication or aggression but with brain.

Igbos stuck and voted enmasse for jonathan despite poor performance and their people getting bombed by boko haram all over abuja and zero projects. because their people are in key positions in his government.

Yorubas that has been the greatest beneficiaries of buhari's governments in the south are the ones not using their brain.

They think nigeria Is some kind of single cell organsm that you just need to fix one problem and everthing is perfect.
and atiku and pdp that have been their for 16years and created most of these problems will come and fix over night.

Nigeria is complex country with many countries inside a country and protecting your interest politically should come first before anything else.
Well u won't win them over by calling them bastards...and expect them to unite with you...
And like I said again..tell ur Apc governors to do better because most of them are useless.. and stop supporting them when they are called for their uselessness so they can feel pressure and address the issues they are called out upon.
Then watch whether other Sw who might be opposed to you will not join in your agenda..
Otherwise as long as SW is concerned..APC are on their own .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

2003 is not 2023...like I said beg and ask your governors to buckle up or be in shock again like last elections.
And you are contradicting yourself...in the same vein...you said yoruba pdp members are free to vote their party..and in another vein you call any yoruba who is anti tinubu bastards...
Are now acknowledging the fact that a Yoruba not being pro tinubu does not amount to that person being a bastard?
That's my gripe with some of you Yoruba Apc..too intolerant of other folks opposed to your view..
We may be getting somewhere in between.
comprehension problem again.

Are you just talking for "talk sake"
Are yoruba pdp members not different from regular voters? Or where is the contradiction?
How is 2003 different from 2019?

Has south west given more votes to any other candidate like they did obj in 2003?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
mumu

Shey bi south west governors will deternmine what goes on in the center.

Southwest governors performance will build rail from lagos to oshogbo or lagos ibadan road.

Ggovernors are not elected. If you are truly yoruba. Mehn I shame for your level of stupidity.
good for u ..I'm too matured to be exchanging insults with another bro...
made my points,and if the truth choke you and is to your chagrin..that's your own problem...
one thing I know for sure...don't expect alot of us to vote for Apc in Sw on the mere basis of one "yoruba president " that doesn't put food on the table of most of us against our individual and personal interests...especially a Tinubu's candidate...
so rant on and call us bastsrds..it may even include your father or mother if either or both are also opposed the chief thief of bourdilon.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

made my points,and if the truth choke you and is to your chagrin..that's your own problem...
one thing I know for sure...don't expect alot of us to vote for Apc in Sw on the mere basis of one "yoruba president " that doesn't put food on the table of most of us against our individual and personal interests...especially a Tinubu's candidate...
so rant on and call us bastsrds..it may even include your father or mother if either or both are also opposed the chief thief of bourdilon.

But voting an Ibo candidate will put food on your table

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

That guy is a Flat.head

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 77up(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down >sad

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master
if I say this thing saw the future, I may not far from the truth.

Nyamiri blindly vote pdp and still want to benefits from apc ......never , when they are ready , they should go and hold atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 77up(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

its funny how you don't know that idiot is a flaathead ,from theirhates for tinubu , you LL know.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

yes..that's my decision to make not yours..if an igbo will guaranty me a better life,I will gladly cast vote for him...so are alot of yorubas...much to your frustration..
wanna rant more?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

we saw what Tinubu imposed candidate Aregbe did osun..and Mr oyetola reign so far might even be worse..
God forbid I vote Tinubu,his party or any of his candidate again in my life...
so are also many yoruba people...
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

yes..that's my decision to make not yours..if an igbo will guaranty me a better life,I will gladly cast vote for him...so are alot of yorubas...much to your frustration..
wanna rant more?

I suggest you go ahead and satisfy yourself even make Emeka the governor of Osun and let us see how much food it will put on your table
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

I suggest you go ahead and satisfy yourself even make Emeka the governor of Osun and let us see how much food it will put on your table
lol..e pain am gaan..
as long as that emeka pay salaries,pension,does not leave huge debt behind for his predecessor..and completed all his projects...he will have already put food on my table and others..so yes I will welcome emeka with open hands...aregbe wey be one of us wetin him do other than suffer people for eight years..
u think it's easy to be owed a month salary talkess of the one that run in to years?(1 year 7 months)
or u think it's easy to be retired in 2012 and still not get gratuity?
Emeka is welcome please.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
olril17:

lol..e pain am gaan..
as long as that emeka pay salaries,pension,does not leave huge debt behind for his predecessor..and completed all his projects...he will have already put food on my table and others..so yes I will welcome emeka with open hands...aregbe wey be one of us wetin him do other than suffer people for eight years..
u think it's easy to be owed a month salary talkess of the one that run in to years?(1 year 7 months)
or u think it's easy to be retired in 2012 and still not get gratuity?
Emeka is welcome please.

That is Emeka in his state owing salaries

As at the time of filing this report, Abia civil servants and hospital management board member are owed nine months’ salaries; secondary school teachers, 10 months’ salaries; ASUBEB, six months’ salaries; ASETEC Arochukwu, 15 months’ salaries; and pensioners 25 months’ pay.

https://punchng.com/abia-owes-health-workers-13-months-salaries-nma/

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2019
olril17:

my father and mother are not bastards because they won't work against yoruba interest.

They are not omo ale, omo iran kiran to n fi owo osi juwe ile.

Only bastards do. Pick where you and your family belong. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afospecialk: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2019
PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

'I dey laff oooo,' says Obasanjo who did not deem is necessary to fix any road during his 8 year tenure, but wanted a third term!

Me too I dey laff ooo, but in marginalisation grin grin grin grin

And the game of marginalization has changed now

This topic suppose to hit front page once again for all of them to see how terrible nd hypocrits they are

Karma is truly inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

And the game of marginalization has changed now

This topic suppose to hit front page once again for all of them to see how terrible nd hypocrits they are

Karma is truly inevitable

Igbos, the biggest hypocrites in the world. See how they jubilated back then and celebrated GEJ excluding the Yorubas from governance when the Yorubas actually voted well for Jonathan. Today they are screaming marginalisation and begging Buhari for positions even as they did not give PMB 5% of their votes. Very unreasonable people.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is Emeka in his state owing salaries

As at the time of filing this report, Abia civil servants and hospital management board member are owed nine months’ salaries; secondary school teachers, 10 months’ salaries; ASUBEB, six months’ salaries; ASETEC Arochukwu, 15 months’ salaries; and pensioners 25 months’ pay.

https://punchng.com/abia-owes-health-workers-13-months-salaries-nma/

yes..abia governor does it,so osun doing it is normal too...
see an unreasonable human defending injustice and inhumanity to others on the basis of party..
I'm sure you are not normal..
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
my father and mother are not bastards because they won't work against yoruba interest.

They are not omo ale, omo iran kiran to n fi owo osi juwe ile.

Only bastards do. Pick where you and your family belong. cheesy
lol..I have no counter arguments let me result to abuse and insults...typical of Apc cyber dogs..

yoruba interest ko...yorobo interest nii..
yoruba interest killing civil servants and pensioners all over southwest...lol.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
olril17:

lol..I have no counter arguments let me result to abuse and insults...typical of Apc cyber dogs..

yoruba interest ko...yorobo interest nii..
yoruba interest killing civil servants and pensioners all over southwest...lol.
lmao, where is the argument?
Boy, I'm schooling you. You are to stupiid for me to have argument with.

You should be more concerned about your governors buying your future with 2litres of kerosene.

Flat head flat brain.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
lmao, where is the argument?
Boy, I'm schooling you. You are to stupiid for me to have argument with.

You should be more concerned about your governors buying your future with 2litres of kerosene.

Flat head flat brain.
hahaha...what a teacher u are dude..a teacher that schools his students by abuse and curse..
take a bow sir.
I understand your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by superstar1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
This thread is still alive.

I can rem this thread vividly and the words of some of us well engraved in marbles for those separatists.

We warned them that they were playing a game they were not good at under GEJ. They had an air of '' we have arrived", they never heeded our warning of wisdom.

Now they are dancing naked to their stupidity of those years.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.