Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147722 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
emmalexabl:
MGBATI (Elders) LUNATICS. . .on the loose once more , wish GEJ handed them over to BOKO, Useless people ,ndi ofe mmanu, ndi oji aka ekpo nshi. .mttchew.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
idrizzle07:
5 years later, the table don turn. Waoo
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Davvymavvy:
5 years later....I salute d doggedness of Yoruba race
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
bettercreature:
Thou this thread is very old but it should make front page and someone should edit it
Yoruba people warned GEJ
Now he will remember this day
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reminez:
Wow...Never knew this existed.
May Sango kill any IBO that shouts marginalization.
May all of you perish in the lagoon. I hope every bastard Yoruba that voted Jonadunce last month would see this thread.
I HEREBY DECLARE E-WAR ON THIS FLA...T.H.EADED CHESTBEATERS FROM THE GULLY RAVAGED,RED MUDDED LAND OF THE RISING POVERTY.
OFO NI OMI EFO N SE ,,OFO NI KI E SE !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
omenka:
Wow. How time flies.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Words on marble. This your comment should be framed and kept only to be used as a good response once your brothers start complaining of marginalisation by the incoming government. Five years is a short time indeed.

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
chino11:

DaveDGreat

Ofcos GEJ used the Aso Rock police detachment to throw useless yooroba leaders out

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ForumNL(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
What's the assurance that Peter Obi won't betray Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by doxtun: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Wow… just wow. Why this much hate from the Igbos for my people. As a strong Obi supporter, reading this thread saddens my heart mehn. I don’t even know what to think anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ForumNL(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
doxtun:
Wow… just wow. Why this much hate from the Igbos for my people. As a strong Obi supporter, reading this thread saddens my heart mehn. I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Bro, I was also supporting obi until I went through this thread,

The hatred is too much, I immediately withdrew my support for OBI

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ForumNL(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Igbos are like this when Jonathan an Ijaw man is rulling, who will breathe in this country if Peter Obi wins

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Tonim(f): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2022
doxtun:

Just imagine the hatred. Very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for President

Be Obidient
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by RealityKings: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
omonnakoda:
Vote Peter Obi for President

Be Obidient
why cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Tinubuadvocate: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Exactly my thought.
ForumNL:
Igbos are like this when Jonathan an Ijaw man is rulling, who will breathe in this country if Peter Obi wins

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Tinubuadvocate: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sai I don dey tell you guys .you don't know what igbo presidency have for you. I pray you people will not learn in hard way.
doxtun:

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well now they say vote Obi
Be Obidient
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Bethel4Life(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Sai I don dey tell you guys .you don't know what igbo presidency have for you. I pray you people will not learn in hard way.
what about a yoruba presidency
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
omonnakoda:
Well now they say vote Obi
Be Obidient
Who do you feel is the best candidate for 2023.

I want your tribalism free opinion.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by frank14011991(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
doxtun:
I still pity for yorubas that are still supporting obi because he is a Christian, go and read how nnamdi azikiwe filled the whole University of ibadan with ibos. They don't bloody care if you are a Christian

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sonyboom765: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
ayokellany:
This is so sad to read why so much hate.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sulele04:

Who do you feel is the best candidate for 2023.

I want your tribalism free opinion.
What is Tribalism and why must my opinion be tribalism free?
Again Best ? what does that mean?

Best for whom? What is best for you is not necessarily best for another person we have different interests .
Igbo interests are not the same as Yoruba or Hausa. That is normal so the idea of best candidate with tribalism free opinion is hypocrisy. It is like asking who is best to inherit a man's property his child or yours.
Specifically with regard to Atiku, Obi and Tinubu what is best for Fulanis is not best for Igbos and not best for Yoruba
What matters is not one man but the Team he will put together so try and second gues s the names that will be in each candidate's team

We can see Buhari's Team in key areas like education , Economy, Security, Rule of law . Who would be in Tinubu's Team, Obi's Team, Atiku's team

If you have no clue what are you voting for?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is Tribalism and why must my opinion be tribalism free?
Again Best ? what does that mean?

Best for whom? What is best for you is not necessarily best for another person we have different interests .
Igbo interests are not the same as Yoruba or Hausa. That is normal so the idea of best candidate with tribalism free opinion is hypocrisy. It is like asking who is best to inherit a man's property his child or yours.
Specifically with regard to Atiku, Obi and Tinubu what is best for Fulanis is not best for Igbos and not best for Yoruba
What matters is not one man but the Team he will put together so try and second gues s the names that will be in each candidate's team

We can see Buhari's Team in key areas like education , Economy, Security, Rule of law . Who would be in Tinubu's Team, Obi's Team, Atiku's team

If you have no clue what are you voting for?

Your opinion should be tribalism free because the tribalism is not rational.

The president of the Nigeria will not preside over just his tribe, tribe is only relevant when it is time for election.

Everything does not revolve around tribe, at the end of the day people vote for various reasons not just because of tribe affiliation.

My point is simple who do you think is the best candidate for 2023, who do think will deliver campaign promises, the country is sinking who is the captain that can stabilise it.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sulele04:

Your opinion should be tribalism free because the tribalism is not rational.

The president of the Nigeria will not preside over just his tribe, tribe is only relevant when it is time for election.

Everything does not revolve around tribe, at the end of the day people vote for various reasons not just because of tribe affiliation.

My point is simple who do you think is the best candidate for 2023, who do think will deliver campaign promises, the country is sinking who is the captain that can stabilise it.
Define rational?
Why must political choices be "rational"
You really have not got the brain power for this conversation, I am sorry
Why is sinking the country a bad thing?
Will it be the first country to sink?
If it sinks something better will emerge.
Your fixation with imaginary rational is funny. Which election is rational anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
omonnakoda:

Define rational?
Why must political choices be "rational"
You really have not got the brain power for this conversation, I am sorry
Why is sinking the country a bad thing?
Will it be the first country to sink?
It it sinks something better will emerge
I never claimed to be Einstein nor Edison but I don't know how much brain power I need to understand this extremely intricated conversation.

Anyways I don't think you even have a candidate for 2023, I previously thought otherwise.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sulele04:

I never claimed to be Einstein nor Edison but I don't know how much brain power I need to understand this extremely intricated conversation.

Anyways I don't think you even have a candidate for 2023, I previously thought otherwise.
No I do not have a candidate. If indeed you want to be rational let them campaign first but I am sure few Yorubas seeing this thread will vote Obi
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
omonnakoda:
No I do not have a candidate. If indeed you want to be rational let them campaign first but I am sure few Yorubas seeing this thread will vote Obi
The same Yoruba's that heard "where are the cows", "is Evans a Herdsmen".

Anyways people vote for different reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (84) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.