Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148815 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Sulele04:

The same Yoruba's that heard "where are the cows", "is Evans a Herdsmen".

Anyways people vote for different reasons.

All reasons can be reduced to one

perception of self interest

Anyhow Tinubu and Obi are not the only choices those who do not want Tinubu can vote Atiku . That is equally the Igbo position so Atiku has an advantage
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2022
omonnakoda:

All reasons can be reduced to one

perception of self interest

Anyhow Tinubu and Obi are not the only choices those who do not want Tinubu can vote Atiku . That is equally the Igbo position so Atiku has an advantage
There is even the Red cap man Kwankwanso at the end of the day as you say it is probably perception of self interest.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Sulele04:

There is even the Red cap man Kwankwanso at the end of the day as you say it is probably perception of self interest.
Many Igbos want to pretend they are objective in their support of Obi and not biassed but

If Biafra was a country would they elect Obi as president? I doubt it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sulele04(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
Many Igbos want to pretend they are objective in their support of Obi and not biassed but

If Biafra was a country would they elect Obi as president? I doubt it
I don't know about this.

But same thing can be said for any candidate, if there was a Yoruba nation today I personally would not want a Tinubu Emi loan like character to be president.

But that's not relevant cause it is about Nigeria, it will be a bigotic lie to say only Igbo's support Obi, his opponents are trying desperately to make it a tribal affairs.

Boils down to the point everybody remembers tribe affiliation only during election.

Obi support is organic even he himself cannot claim ownership to it similar to EndSars, it is a social media inspired movement.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by GeneralPula: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2022
doxtun:
Wow… just wow. Why this much hate from the Igbos for my people. As a strong Obi supporter, reading this thread saddens my heart mehn. I don’t even know what to think anymore.
That was far back 2012. You can see people warning them for the tribal & hatred thing, but they didn’t listen..

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Pleasant01: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Wtf did I just read......why so much hate embarassed...need to show this thread to my bros wey dey carry obi for head

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Sulele04:

I don't know about this.

But same thing can be said for any candidate, if there was a Yoruba nation today I personally would not want a Tinubu Emi loan like character to be president.

But that's not relevant cause it is about Nigeria, it will be a bigotic lie to say only Igbo's support Obi, his opponents are trying desperately to make it a tribal affairs.

Boils down to the point everybody remembers tribe affiliation only during election.

Obi support is organic even he himself cannot claim ownership to it similar to EndSars, it is a social media inspired movement.
What is relevant to me might not be relevant to you and vice versa. You are not the arbiter on what is relevant.
It is not only during elections that people remember tribal affiliation. They are eternally aware. This thread was not created during election.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olaolaking: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
I was here

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by orisa37: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Now AFENIFERE, OPC, TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN YORUBA NATION SHOULD STRIKE DEALS WITH A.T.O.(ATIKU, TINUBU AND OBI PETER).
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
So we don't forget

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by RealityKings: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2022
orisa37:
Now AFENIFERE, OPC, TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN YORUBA NATION SHOULD STRIKE DEALS WITH A.T.O.(ATIKU, TINUBU AND OBI PETER).
Deal ? What kind of deal

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by orisa37: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2022
FASORANTI now 96 handed over AFENIFERE LEADERSHIP TO AYO BANJO 94.
TINUBU, THE DIVIDE AND RULE CHAMPION, WAKES FASORANTI UP TO ENDORSE HIM WHERE AYO BANJO, BANJI AKINTOYE AND OLU FALAE ARE STILL WATCHING.
HOWEVER, THE DEAL IS THAT TINUBU AGREED TO RETURN FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE, RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS INTERNAL SECURITY CONTROL TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES IMMEDIATELY HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
THAT IS SOME DEAL AGREEABLE TO AYO BANJO, BANJI AKINTOYE, OBASANJO, OLU FALAE, AWO DOSUMU ETCETERA ETCETERA.
I REST MY CASE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
orisa37:
FASORANTI now 96 handed over AFENIFERE LEADERSHIP TO AYO BANJO 94.
TINUBU, THE DIVIDE AND RULE CHAMPION, WAKES FASORANTI UP TO ENDORSE HIM WHERE AYO BANJO, BANJI AKINTOYE AND OLU FALAE ARE STILL WATCHING.
HOWEVER, THE DEAL IS THAT TINUBU AGREED TO RETURN FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE, RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS INTERNAL SECURITY CONTROL TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES IMMEDIATELY HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
THAT IS SOME DEAL AGREEABLE TO AYO BANJO, BANJI AKINTOYE, OBASANJO, OLU FALAE, AWO DOSUMU ETCETERA ETCETERA.
I REST MY CASE.

Olu Falae himself was at yesterdays ceremony and gave a speech

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by orisa37: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
SHOOOOOOSH.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ThugOfWar: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH
lol
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Ttalk: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
This was the years of abundance for the IPOBidients, but they started yelling and gnashing their teeth the moment the feeding bottle was removed from their gluttonous mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sammyscholar(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Trapnews: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
I hope the bastard Yorubas shouting Pitoobi upandan are reading this. Foolish and cursed children everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Well.............................
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sunofgod:

SMH
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
aljharem:

gbamm

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Sunofgod:

SMH
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

aljharem:

gbamm

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by dplordx(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
I hope the bastard Yorubas shouting Pitoobi upandan are reading this. Foolish and cursed children everywhere!

One of the werey is seun. Igbos use fear cut the guy balls commot. He's now their bittch despite the fact ibos hate and sheeeet on his entire tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria and their bitter hatred towards igbos in southeast Nigeria is something need to be studied in theology..

Devil no hate humanity reach like this ..

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

Out of over 400 ethnic group .. wetin go make a self acclaimed Sophisticators to hate one tribe with so much passion

And the worst is trying to spread the hate around and then in their hallucinations they believe all Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba people

You see why I keep saying power yo north.. na after election .. Yoruba people go understand how Nigerians deeply hate tufaced idibia and green snakes in green grass..

Obi will lose .. but the loss of Yoruba will be more resounding .. all over Nigeria

February is here ..

The hatred Yoruba sowed .. is what Yoruba will reap ..

Haba!

Dan Bayerebe banza shege !!

I hate pigs and urchins
Who are the real haters
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
2023 ELECTIONS
Yoruba should remember all the love from their neighbours

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sunofgod:

SMH
aljharem:

Afam4eva:

aljharem:

gbamm
2023 has come
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by dplordx(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by dplordx(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Imagine the hate for the Yorubas. And some self hater omo ales are supporting obituary

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Otuchi:
Any Igbo Man or women that is planning to vote for Tinubu will never know peace. Tinubu has insulted Igbos enough.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
you barren skulled fool, where was this energy when Brymo insulted Igbo's? So because its towards another tribe you want to put mouth, thunder roast your whole family members, bloody fooI!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
obembet:

Only foolish Yoruba will vote for Obi leader of unknown gunmen. Igbot never support or like YORUBA for once even though no tribe support them like yourba in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (84) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.