Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148778 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
We are not expecting igbo votes before. Awon asinwin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If everyone hates Ibos like you dirty ewedu-gulping Muslims claim, then why is there so much love for Peter Obi across all regions to your chagrin? grin

You maluus were hoping to use anti-Igbo sentiments against any Igbo candidate but it backfired and now you are frustrated. grin Thiefnibuu WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT. President Peter Obi is here to cure you of hate and wickedness. Buy a bottle of Gongoni insecticide and drink if you will. grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

That is why many people in Nigeria are wary of Yorubas. Very double faced in all their doings. So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man? You brought two Yoruba sons and Igbos voted one of your sons that has been tested and tried and you still claim they didn't vote for a Yoruba person? Is lying, deceit and wickedness you guys bread and butter? Obasanjo as a military head of state handed power back peacefully to civilian rule and suffered in detention under that same military rule. Tell my why Igbos should not have voted for such a man? You guys are just something else!
Go and bring Two Ibo sons so they are the only candidates on the ballot
We will definitely vote one

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is an evergreen thread.
It reminds me of the haters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

Go and bring Two Ibo sons so they are the only candidates on the ballot
We will definitely vote one
Spare me the patronising idea. Igbos have only ever brought up and queued behind one candidate from the east since the war. You are against just one and you want us to believe you will readily support two. You and the northerners will see Nigeria burn before you do that. Before accusing Igbos of anything look in the mirror.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Spare me the patronising idea. Igbos have only ever brought up and queued behind one candidate from the east since the war. You are against just one and you want us to believe you will readily support two. You and the northerners will see Nigeria burn before you do that. Before accusing Igbos of anything look in the mirror.
Emotions
The only time you voted a Yoruba was when you had no alternative
Every time you had an alternative you voted against Yoruba
EVERY TIME
So Yoruba will vote an Ibo when they have no choice
It is up to Ibos to figure out how to engineer that scenario so that we have no choice but to vote an Ibo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Emotions
The only time you voted a Yoruba was when you had no alternative
Every time you had an alternative you voted against Yoruba
EVERY TIME
So Yoruba will vote an Ibo when they have no choice
It is up to Ibos to figure out how to engineer that scenario so that we have no choice but to vote an Ibo
Your lies will get you no where in this life and in the next. But if such lies helps you to justify your insincerity and help you sleep at night then have at it.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Your lies will get you no where in this life and in the next. But if such lies helps you to justify your insincerity and help you sleep at night then have at it.
Emotions
Specify my "Lie"
What lie did I tell?
Ibos did note vote Awolowo or Abiola
They voted Obasanjo because they has no non-Yoruba alternative
What lie did I tell?
Please tell us

So when Ibos fan secure all the tickets leaving Yoruba no alternative they will surely vote for them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Emotions
Specify my "Lie"
What lie did I tell?
Ibos did note vote Awolowo or Abiola
They voted Obasanjo because they has no non-Yoruba alternative
What lie did I tell?
Please tell us

So when Ibos fan secure all the tickets leaving Yoruba no alternative they will surely vote for them
A neutral person just has to ask you one question. "What ethnic group is Obasanjo?" And all your lies will come crashing like a pack of cards.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

A neutral person just has to ask you one question. "What ethnic group is Obasanjo?" And all your lies will come crashing like a pack of cards.
What is my lie
Simple question

Leave story
What is the lie I have told?
When Ibos voted Obasanjo was there a non-Yoruba alternative? Yes or No?
Whenever there was alternative did Ibos vote Yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
What is my lie
Simple question

Leave story
What is the lie I have told?
When Ibos voted Obasanjo was there a non-Yoruba alternative? Yes or No?
OK I will indulge you for a bit. What ethnic group is olusegun Obasanjo from?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

What lie have I told?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

You called me a liar
What lie did I tell?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
What lie have I told?
You lied that Igbos have never voted a Yoruba man so I ask. What ethnic group is olusegun Obasanjo from?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

When ever there was a Fulani or any other person contesting did Ibos vote Yoruba
Yes or no?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

You lied that Igbos have never voted a Yoruba man so I ask. What ethnic group is olusegun Obasanjo from?
It seems to me YOU are the liar here
I never said that
So supply evidence to prove
Show the quote
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Quote please?
I NEVER said so
You lie with great ease

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
It seems to me YOU are the liar here
I never said that
So supply evidence to prove
Show the quote
Very typical of you people. To answer a straight question you have started dodging and meandering like a weasel. Your first lie was that Igbos voted pdp instead of Yoruba and I asked again and for the last time. Which ethnic group is olusegun Obasanjo from?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Very typical of you people. To answer a straight question you have started dodging and meandering like a weasel. Your first lie was that Igbos voted pdp instead of Yoruba and I asked again and for the last time. Which ethnic group is olusegun Obasanjo from?
Provide quotes to show the lies na?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Who is dodging
Very specific claim you made
Show a quote
Why is that so hard?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Quote please?
I never said so
You are a liar
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

I didn't
You are a liar
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Lying is in your DNA
Have you not found the quote?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Date and time? When did I say that?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Silenced the lying dunce
Ran away like a rat
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
jahsharon:

Amen, any Igbo land that is currently not in his cursed region, but is current selling inside holdups in Yoruba land, and selling fake and expired drugs in Yoruba land after jumping inside Mallam Audu's trailer carrying cows from Fulani land through Igbo land to Yoruba land, such an Igbo will die miserably
Richardonald:
your matter tire me, if APC see past 8% votes in imo, yakubu should declare tilumbu winner...

Infact PDP will flog Apc in imo, imo is battle between PDP and LP
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Yes because northerners do not behave like human beings. They kill people over religious intolerance, is that what you call a human?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
searchlight:
Can you imagine an animals who can't live without the igbos? Igbos are not learned but they came to your backyard and almost took your land away from you. Yorubas are known cowards and all they do is try to measure up with the Igbos while the Igbos effortless keep going higher.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mrkindness: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

bro forget about the foolish Yoruba Muslim, you cannever free a fool from the chains he reveer .
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Polchiz:

He cannot do any Tambuwal again.
He is helping Obi to win easily.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is super corrupt, Atiku is corrupt
and thats why we're supporting Obi. We're not supporting Obi because he is Igbo because if Obi is replaced with the thief Orji Uzo Kalu, Igbo will not support him.

Igbos told Nigeria Bubu is bad news, yet you guys voted for him. Has he not ruined Nigeria?

Politics is to better our lives, not to be used for pretentious love. If our Politics was right, Nigeria will not be on her knees!

Tinubu is old, unfit, corrupt and too shady to be president and he will not be!
Ibos we wise than everyone
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

omonnakoda:
Date and time? When did I say that?

You are a lying git

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.