Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (149471 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are arguing blindly too
But you left him who can't even get the numbers right and arguing against the accounts of front line actors to jump on my back
How does that make sense
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Mulikat had 90 votes. There were over 200 PDP members in the HOR

Which means more PDP people voted Tambuwal than voted Mulikat

PDP voted against Tambuwal
Like i said, you don't have the facts. You're just jumping like a kid who chanced upon a candy
First of all, it is preposterous that you're arguing against the accounts of Tambuwal and Gbaja when you were not anywhere close to where everything happened.
Secondly, your so-called numbers are false and so is your narrative
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ba7man(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
I've started sharing the link to this thread around.

You give hatred and negativity, you atract hatred and negativity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

The 57 senators are also majority not so?
So what's the difference
Your claim that voting for Tambuwal was a PDP affair is not only wrong but absolute bullshit because you can't even get the numbers right for a start

Most APC members did not participate in Sarakis election
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Like i said, you don't have the facts. You're just jumping like a kid who chanced upon a candy
First of all, it is preposterous that you're arguing against the accounts of Tambuwal and Gbaja when you were not anywhere close to where everything happened.
Secondly, your so-called numbers are false and so is your narrative

If my numbers are false, Can you provide the accurate numbers from your own account
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

If my numbers are false, Can you provide the accurate numbers from your own account

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 202
Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) 66
Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) 35
All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP) 25
Labour Party (LP) 8
All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) 6
Accord Party 5
Democratic People's Party (DPP) 2
People's Party of Nigeria (PPN) 2

Note that I don't need to have an account cause I was not there. My point is your numbers were false and you are being unreasonable arguing with this who were there and know better than you
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

But you left him who can't even get the numbers right and arguing against the accounts of front line actors to jump on my back
How does that make sense
You are childish
Are you interested in truth or winning an argument

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Most APC members did not participate in Sarakis election
What difference does that make?
Even if the 51 participated, they will still lose
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are childish
Are you interested in truth or winning an argument
What's the truth
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

What's the truth
I don't know
but your approach is not pursuing that
It is driven by ego.
You want to win whether you are right or not
Will you change your mind if you see the truth?
I doubt it
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 202
Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) 66
Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) 35
All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP) 25
Labour Party (LP) 8
All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) 6
Accord Party 5
Democratic People's Party (DPP) 2
People's Party of Nigeria (PPN) 2

Note that I don't need to have an account cause I was not there. My point is your numbers were false and you are being unreasonable arguing with this who were there and know better than you

So what have you proven here? If the numbers of the opposition were added together will it make Mulikat Speaker

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

What difference does that make?
Even if the 51 participated, they will still lose

More PDP people voted Tambuwal than voted Mulikat

Did more APC people vote Saraki over Lawan?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

So what have you proven here? If the numbers of the opposition were added together will it make Mulikat Speaker
No. But it drives a wedge in your claim that it was majority of PDP that voted Tambuwal. If you remove 90 from 202, it leaves you with 112 and a good number of PDP reps also abstained from voting.
In other words, your claim is very wrong
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

No. But it drives a wedge in your claim that it was majority of PDP that voted Tambuwal. If you remove 90 from 202, it leaves you with 112 and a good number of PDP reps also abstained from voting.
In other words, your claim is very wrong

Tambuwal won 252 votes, Mulikat won 90 votes total of 342 votes

Assuming every voter for Mulikat was from PDP, that leaves 112 PDP members who didn't vote her

Why will the PDP members who believed in Mulikat abstain? What tells you that some ACN members did not abstain

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tambuwal won 252 votes, Mulikat won 90 votes total of 342 votes

Assuming every voter for Mulikat was from PDP, that leaves 112 PDP members who didn't vote her

Why will the PDP members who believed in Mulikat abstain? What tells you that some ACN members did not abstain
You have left the numbers and now dabbling into probability.
As i said from start, you weren't there.
Rest
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

You have left the numbers and now dabbling into probability.
As i said from start, you weren't there.
Rest

The numbers are 252 votes for Tambuwal and 90 for Mulikat

202 PDP members yet they cannot get 100 votes for Mulikat

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
misano:

GEJ is SS not SE. If the table turns 2moro U will start to wail. It's better U call for an end to this now U have the chance with Tinubu. If U don't then prepare because ur children might be on the other side of the divide.
The table has turned already.
Na igbo carry GEJ for head

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2014/09/under-my-govt-igbos-have-been-favoured-jonathan.html/amp

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:
and if you think after this thread ipob happened....

I tell you.

That is why some of us are ot moved!
We knew all this while that it was GEJ that was paining them.
Did you hear anything about IPOB during Peter OBI campaign?
They will return to the vomit in the next few months

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
CBR100:

Seriously am just seeing dis thread, maybe for the first time......so nah lyk dis ibo treated us during GEJ era
Aaaah......unna go collect o
Bro,I was active on this thread .
And this experience contributed to me not keying into Peter OBi project

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Basic123:

I tell you.

That is why some of us are ot moved!
We knew all this while that it was GEJ that was paining them.
Did you hear anything about IPOB during Peter OBI campaign?
They will return to the vomit in the next few months

make any of us president or else biafra....
we should just give them their south eastern states and send them away....

all this noise is gettin ridiculous....

now they want rerun....i ask for what....??....to loose again....??
they dont even understand how disliked they are by other tribes....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Within 12 yrs

Asiwaju
I love him!

Any yoruba that hates him is very stupid!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
tamdun:

No,they don't,the only language they understand is koboko,if u treat them nicely,they'll think u are a coward
I tell you.
That is what I normally tell woke yorubas.
They take our diplomatic approach to issue as cowardice!

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Basic123: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

make any of us president or else biafra....
we should just give them their south eastern states and send them away....

all this noise is gettin ridiculous....

now they want rerun....i ask for what....??....to loose again....??
they dont even understand how disliked they are by other tribes....

Check this guy dream in January 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6940331/dream..last-night-tinubu
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kukutenla: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

The numbers are 252 votes for Tambuwal and 90 for Mulikat

202 PDP members yet they cannot get 100 votes for Mulikat
At least you now know it was not 50 ACN members alone.
The rest is for you to go and argue with Tambuwal and Gbaja
Bye
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by misano(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Basic123:

The table has turned already.
Na igbo carry GEJ for head

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2014/09/under-my-govt-igbos-have-been-favoured-jonathan.html/amp

But U left SS and focused on SE. I think we better look at how to end this nonsense going forward. Because when the table turns it will be the same thing for the Yorubas.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aljharem(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Basic123:

I love him!

Any yoruba that hates him is very stupid!

You are very very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
In 1979,the SW voted against Shagari in the Federal Elections . He won and their leader, Awo, went into opposition with dignity and did NOT BEG for so called FAIRNESS and EQUITY.

What did those who aligned with the winning party do?

They did a deal with Shagari and were rewarded with the Speaker of the House of Reps from NPP - Azikiwe's party.

So we Had President Shehu Shagari, Sokoto State,

Vice President, Alex Ekwueme from Anambra State.

Senate President, Joseph Wayas- Cross River State.

Speaker, House of Representatives Edwin Ume-Ezeoke from Anambra State.

The Yoruba were proud and dignified in opposition. Not for one day, begginng for seats or sympathy.

They are not desperate to be in the centre sharing yam.

They accepted the CONSEQUENCES of their voting choices, with dignity.

They did not scream about equity and fairness.

One state , One people Had the VP and Speaker and no Yoruba called them "GREEDY" or BETRAYERS.It has happened before. It is not new!!

The difference is some people have pride and dignity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
In 1979,the SW voted against Shagari in the Federal Elections . He won and their leader, Awo, went into opposition with dignity and did NOT BEG for so called FAIRNESS and EQUITY.

What did those who aligned with the winning party do?

They did a deal with Shagari and were rewarded with the Speaker of the House of Reps from NPP - Azikiwe's party.

So we Had President Shehu Shagari, Sokoto State,

Vice President, Alex Ekwueme from Anambra State.

Senate President, Joseph Wayas- Cross River State.

Speaker, House of Representatives Edwin Ume-Ezeoke from Anambra State.

The Yoruba were proud and dignified in opposition. Not for one day, begginng for seats or sympathy.

They are not desperate to be in the centre sharing yam.

They accepted the CONSEQUENCES of their voting choices, with dignity.

They did not scream about equity and fairness.

One state , One people Had the VP and Speaker and no Yoruba called them "GREEDY" or BETRAYERS.It has happened before. It is not new!!

The difference is some people have pride and dignity.

These are words on marble for those with brains
We know who are the real parasites who are desperate to share oil money. They miscalculated in 2015 and found themselves in opposition for the first time. They showed themselves to be totally devoid of dignity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Heffalump:

There are issues FYI.
The selfishness and greed of some Yorubas is the major issue. Also, this singular attitude is the reason why Nigeria remains what it is today. Unless this ugly attitude changes, we are where we are.

Second, the bad side of these people is that when you speak the truth out, they begin to tag you ipob or someone from the Igbo stalk. If you think I'm lying, just watch their reaction to this text.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Shaneroberts: 9:24am On May 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.