Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148465 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 4:07pm On May 06, 2023
[
samz77:
Yeah I like the zooning arrangements, u didn't vote Tinubu so u can't expect anything from him. I hope you heard me well the zoobidients igbos f**,k off
author=Shaneroberts post=122920156].[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2023
johnjose68:
I had the privilege of attending some meetings of the Yoruba and Igbo Leaders. I was not a leader but a youth who knew how to wash his hands.

At one of those meetings in Owerri, I think in 1989, I think, I listened to Uncle Bola Ige and other Yoruba Leaders take the likes of Mbakwe, R. B. Okafor and others to the cleaners when the Igbo said the Yoruba were betrayers, citing that Chief Obafemi Awolowo led them into secession with a promise that if the Igbo left Nigeria, the Yoruba would follow suit. They accused him of not following up on his promise.

Trust Uncle Bola Ige! He pointed to Chief Mbakwe and said, "you were there in the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu as I was. Is that statement correct?".He turned to two other Igbo and two Yoruba Leaders who were at that meeting and asked the same question, saying he had transcripts of the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu.

They kept quiet while the Yoruba Leaders affirmed that Awolowo never promised to follow the East into secession. What he said was that if the Igbo were "driven" out of Nigeria the Yoruba would take it seriously and reassess their own position. Igbo Leaders DID NOT CONTEST this version. Then Chief Bola Ige threw in the clincher! "Who are you to accuse the Yoruba of betrayal?" he roared, and continued:

1. At Independence Awolowo offered a joint government between the NCNC and AG, with Zik as Prime Minister and Awo as Finance Minister. Awo and Zik "were still negotiating" when it was announced that Zik would be President in a coalition with NPC of the North. The East then collaborated in destroying the West and sending Awolowo and his leutenants to jail!

2. What of the 1965 elections which the West and the East agreed to boycott? We met all night and reached agreement about 3am on the day of the election. In the morning, while the Yoruba boycotted the election, the Igbo went to vote

3. After the 1979 elections Yoruba (UPN) and Igbo (APP?) Leaders were still at the negotiating table for a coalition when to their surprise, an announcement was heard that the Igbo (APP) had agreed to a coalition with the North (NPN)

4. After the 1983 elections, 1979 repeated itself. Not giving up, Awolowo reached out to Azikiwe again for cooperation. Talks started and they met in Benin where Awo pleaded passionately that only a collaboration between The Igbo and the Yoruba could save Nigeria. They didn't reach agreement but promised to meet again. Before the next meeting, the Igbo had again teamed up with the North, Uncle Bola paused and then continued "we can go on and on. So how dare you accuse the Yoruba of betrayal? How many Igbo have been killed in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo (he mentioned other Yoruba towns)? You have your businesses in the West and went to Western schools. Yet you count the Yoruba as your enemy. It's your choice. If you want to be slaves for ever, we can't help you."

I had never been so scared in my life. I thought the roof was going to fall. There was a pin drop silence and no Igbo dared interrupt Uncle Bola Ige because he was telling the truth. The Yoruba Leaders ended the meeting at that point and left. I hope Chief C. O. Adebayo's memoirs will give more details of those exchanges.

Now to make three points from all this:

A. The Yoruba have been stretching their hand across the Niger for a handshake for a long time. The Igbo refused to take it for a long time.

B. Many Igbo Leaders of the 70s, 80s and 90s deliberately perpetrated the legend of Awolowo's role betraying them into the civil war and his role in prosecuting the war, to rally the Igbo population behind themselves. The Igbo agreed on Yoruba hatred than on any other issue. So it was the fabric that held them together for a long time.

C. Time heals all things. Many Igbo reading this will be hearing for the first time that their leaders of old knew for a truth that Awolowo did not break his word to Ojukwu as alleged.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2023
Igbos have taken their hatred of Yoruba to a whole new level.

An Igbo pastor said how he wished Remi poisoned Tinubu before APC primary election.

A soldier of Igbo extraction also said he hates Yoruba with passion. As in, a statement like this coming from a Nigerian Army personnel. Just imagine that!

A church in the South East organized a prayer for Tinubu to be dead. Imagine the level of hatred!

A Yoruba adage says "Ti Olorun ba ti fi ota eni mo eni, kole pa ni mo" (when God has revealed someone's enemy, the enemy cannot kill that someone anymore).
Half word is beneficial to the wise. Let's take heed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 3:54pm On May 31, 2023
Yoruba is now your president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
10th NASS: We support Ohaneze’s rejection of dep speakership – S/East youths
Ohanaeze
By Vincent Ujumadu

THE Coalition of South East Youth Leaders, COSEYL, has declared total support to Ohaneze Ndigbo for allegedly rejecting the position of deputy speaker of the House of Representatives zoned to the area by the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 10th national assembly slated for inauguration on Tuesday next week.

President General of COSEYL, Hon Goodluck Ibem and publicity secretary, Comrade Okey Nwaoru said the position taken by the Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu -led apex Igbo socio-cultural organization on the matter is the popular will and wish of the people of the South East.

According to the youth group, the decision reflects the Igbo quest for political survival as one of the major ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

COSEYL said: “We deem it very insulting, contemptuous, demeaning and not dignifying to accept the position of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, which, by our ranking, is the 7th position in the hierarchy of office and position of power in the nation.

“For emphasis, we wish to ask: Are the Igbo now ranked seventh in terms of population and contribution to national growth, economic advancement and development? Are the Igbo now the seventh largest ethnic group in the nation?

“Nigeria was established on a tripodal structure by the founding fathers, an arrangement which straddles the North dominated by Hausa/Fulani; the East dominated by the Igbo; and the West, dominated by the Yoruba.

“The Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba nations have up until now continued to retain their positions of power, each having had a shot at the presidency – producing both the president and vice since the return to democracy in 1999, whereas, the Southeast, which is a successor region of the Old Eastern Region with an Igbo majority, is forgotten and treated as a minority.

“Some minorities, who, though are Nigerians and must be seen and respected, have today had more recognition than Ndigbo in Nigeria’s political landscape.

“Why will Ndigbo play second fiddle to other nationalities even after enjoying the vice president position nine years following the civil war?

“This is a political decline for a nationality larger than over 10 independent countries in Africa who have a flag each at the African Union, AU, the United Nations, UN, and other international organizations.

“In pursuit of self advancement, the person being put forward for deputy speaker fails to see the bigger picture and keeps exhibiting symptoms of low self-esteem to have accepted the post which does not give the Igbo advantage in the positional bargaining politics of 2023.

“Ndigbo have their own culture and way of doing things peculiar to them, and those found wanting or going against the collective interest of her people are seriously and substantially dealt with, and accordingly.”

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

IGBO in their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories- Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear.
Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the IGBOS.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO, Peter OBI made Lagos Home after 8years of Ruling Anambra etc.
All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West.
Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the yebbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos FIVE times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the yebbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE.
Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?

The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani.
The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.

Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK leftover Kpekus(Bianca)- Forgetting the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system.
A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge, i could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions.
Now Kanu is back at kuje prisons eating watery beans and Ekweremadu is languishing away in UK detention.

Pandorra Obituary was encumbranced fair and square with Ewedu and Amala Politicking pricision engineered by no one but the Jagaban, yet yeebhoes are still crying marginalization with Nzogbu-nzobu headless mob.

FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA and Deji ADEYANJU etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard them as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second and a comedian -Mr. Macaroni.
I hope very soon the igbo will not start blaming them as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war.
Now a certain Opportunist named Patrick Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor who's riding on the back of Tinubu tenant in Lagos- Peter OBI and supported by the Gala sellers association of Lagos is threatening to Remove Oba AKINOLU if he become the Governor, he forgot the Yoruba saying that says- A child that said when he grow-up, he'll make Rattle-snake' head his Favourite meat, y'all know the rest.
I rest.
Word

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Irrespective of our political differences

I respect PBAT with his actions thus far, he's winning admirers so far which is good for our democracy

( even though he will still vomit our mandate)

I task PBAT not to consider political vengeance of Isolation of SE region, so that he could harvest those vote in the future

SE has been Marginalised for a long time and appeasing them with a juicy position will be a good thing in the long run

Capturing the entire south should be goal of PBAT

But in the meantime I am happy with the dismantling of the Northern Mafia ; shocked cool cool

Terrorism has been brought down to the barest minimum this month👏👏👏

Elrufai has been reduced to a Blogger insha Allah

How has SE been marginalised?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
allthingsgood:

SE dont deserve anything....my opinion

pacesetting:
Because they didn't vote Tinubu? You mean all regions should have voted Tinubu in a democracy? But it's okay to take resources from a certain region for the entire nation right?

I love what is happening. This APC govt is unknowingly uniting the SE and even empowering them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

The guy is fair in his criticism.
These r security positions that need trust, not betrayal or sabotage. He has to appoint people he trusts.

And honestly and tired of these tribalistic things.
Ibos hated the man, insulted him. Now they want appointment.

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Codepain:
We need an inclusive government.
PBAT should not divide Nigerians further.

I am not happy with this honestly as a big BAT supporter
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2023
obaidan:
The north has 11 appointees widely spread out among the zones...can we say the same for the south....9 from my dear south west....e come be like Buhari dey learn work o
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
So he doesn't have people in the SE and SS he can trust and work with?

Thought he's a nationalist and bridge builder?
Why do the SE always seek to join the SS to their woes and predicament?
Looking for partners in victimhood
Why should he trust the SE? Did they vote for him . The 5% law is real

Wait for Obi

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
They said he has friends everywhere and in every region.

He carries everyone along.

So it's a simple and harmless question..

Does he not have anyone he trusts in the SE and SS?

Just answer, stop foaming in the mouth.
irrelevant
I didn't ask that

Is the SS the only region in Nigeria ?why are you always attaching your unwanted selves to them seeking partners in victimhood?

Did they ask you to fight for them? Did you vote Akpabio
Stop the hypocrisy

Don't be a coward

Fight your own fight and stop attaching to others
Tinubu owes SE NOTHING

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by adebayo987: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Throwback:

You are proudly obidient, so wait for Obi to find the mandate he has gone to the bush to steal.

Be Obidient and wait.

Totally reasonable advice

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good day to you all

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Very hateful people

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Oloripelebe: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello faltinnoooos grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is one thread that will never die and I love it grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:
I have seen a lot of funny comments o social media lately, especially with the millennials claiming that Dayo Israel invented Yoruba Ronu as a slang coined to incite hate against Igbos. I read the arguments by both sides and I could only imagine most these guys were born in the 90s and early 2000s. So where did Yoruba ronu originate from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtAXhymijo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtAXhymijo

Please see link above and listen to the song. The song was originally performed at the height of the shenanigans' of the first republic. The Yoruba had an internal war between Awolowo and Akintola; and Awolowo was eventually jailed when Akintola aligned with Ahmadu Bello's group. Some of the lyrics paraphrased mean

What has happened to the Yoruba
A wise people who have seen wealth and civilization
The same wisdom is not working against them to take them backwards
Think Yoruba think
Yoruba undermine each other because of money and political positions
They subvert justice and declare the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent
The Yoruba have become a soccer ball that people kick however they like
Think Yoruba think

This song was produced in 1964 and has since been a rallying cry for the Yoruba especially when confronted with very tricky situations, such as the one between Awolowo and Akintola or when folks like MKO were undermining Awolowo in 1979. It even came up during the June 12 struggle and some Yoruba impostors were supporting Abacha.

So when I see people claim Dayo Israel started Yoruba Ronu as a rallying point against Igbo; I just laugh. Dayo Israel was born in 1987, 23 years after the song was originally performed. The song has nothing to do with Igbos; it is just a phrase that means - think, Yoruba think.

I would really love this to be on frontpage so that we can clear the air on that. This is what Nairaland should be about.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Pleasant01: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Occurstaem(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
A tale of two tribes in Nigeria

Tribe A ….they believe in emotions over logic n pride themselves as brave, they mostly act before they think of the consequences just to feed their egos n they always have d mindset that the sword is mightier than the pen, they are boastful and arrogant….they pride themselves as the BRAVE tribe

Tribe B….. they believe in logic over emotions and are very calculative in their doings, they think before they act n weigh d consequences of their actions before embarking on it, they have d mindset that the pen is mightier than the sword, they are submissive n reasonable… a quality tribe A see as cowardice n always take delight in calling them coward

One day thieves invaded their houses, tribe A in his usual behavior decided to set fire in his own house so as to chase the thieves away without thinking of the aftermath when the thieves are gone

Tribe B decided to build fence around his house so as not to destroy his property n to chase d thieves away with little damage

Tribe A in their usual manner mocked tribe B n called them a coward for wasting money on fence instead of setting d house on fire

After the thieves have left Tribe B is enjoying his home n Tribe A is battling with the raging fire to the extent that Tribe A ( the warrior) is now seeking refuge in tribe B ( cowards) house

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Cc
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Just imagine what this thread would look like if Peter Obi had won the election
Well he lost and bitterness continues

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
I don't believe I am reading this
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/09/ministerial-appointments-tinubu-not-fair-to-igbos-segun-showunmi/

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Segun Showunmi, has slammed President Bola Tinubu over the manner in which he is constituting his cabinet, claiming he’s not being fair to the southeast zone.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:
We are keeping records

Let Tinubu APC continue with there divide and rule politics that has almost brought the economy of Nigeria to her kneels.

Buhari tried it and it backfired on all Nigerians , Tinubu is about following same path and the disaster is already splattering on everybody faces .

Look around, all you see is hardship and avoidable deaths because the people appointed to head sensitive positions are semi illiterates who got appointments based on religious and tribal affiliations and not based on merit
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I know for sure that Ndigbo don't really give a fu:ck..

The only ethnic group in Nigeria dat can surely survive with or without flawed, nepostic & hate-filled appointments in Nigeria wether from gaze"lle or Ruga government.

The are doing very well no matter the situation. They work & play extremely hard.

Ndigbo amaka joor
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
helinues:
Hahahaha

How can someone work all his life at GTB but expecting Zenith bank to pay his pension. Na delusional raised to power 16

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Gajagojo: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Ttalk:
Wiping unnecessary sentiment. How did Tinubu sidelined the Igbo? Which of the state in the SE does not have a representation in the ministerial list?

PDP as a party is filled with the worst politicians.

001Lagos:
We are keeping records

Let Tinubu APC continue with there divide and rule politics that has almost brought the economy of Nigeria to her kneels.

Buhari tried it and it backfired on all Nigerians , Tinubu is about following same path and the disaster is already splattering on everybody faces .

Look around, all you see is hardship and avoidable deaths because the people appointed to head sensitive positions are semi illiterates who got appointments based on religious and tribal affiliations and not based on merit

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (84) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.