Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147745 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why not end your problem with this?

Your whole cursed and diseased bloodline needs it more. Disgrace for a living thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Get out of my face dirty low life scum!!

Ape from the apelike tribe

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Ape from the apelike tribe
lol tell us about your Ferrari grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
lol tell us about your Ferrari grin

Even aduro house for here gat better kitchen mehn. Little wonder his kinsmen are renowned for seeking asylum from the worst countries in the world.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by walemoney007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
See as dem dey tear sunybobo apart for hia,sunybobo don enter one chance grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by coolitempa(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

How are those two usernames related?

U need your brain checked.

Lol....only a flat.head will buy a bottle of couvousier with a bottle of pepsi and place it on top of a worktop next to a dirty kettle and then claim to be a big boy.....these people are really clowns.... cheesy...the other day.....another who did not know me stated here on NL......that he was drinking Henessy and was a big boy.... grin....also we know those who use monikers like millionaire n billionaire etc..... angry

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

You are low life scum

This is your post with your dirty worktop in your Social Housing

Claiming to be a big boy ,

Iddiott!!

Bro, wetin come bring up my name for dis matter?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
We did not vote for JUICY positions. That is the Eboe mind set go and study the Yoruba history in Nigerian Politics . In 1979 Eboes were VP and HOR Speaker . Yorubas were content to be in opposition. Yoruba will be happy for Eboes to have ALL positions as long as the Next seaports are built in SW,the economic capital remains in SW,the media centre remains in the SW and the education centre
Even Jonathan was confused as to how the facility for building FPSO terminals was located in (you guessed right SW ) under his nose with Dieziani as Oil Minister and belatedly tried to move it to Bayelsa in the final days of his doomed governmtre remains in the SW. We are more interested in WHAT projects come to our zone than who occupies what position. We are not foolish.As long as the first operational free trade zone is in our zone etc you can have all those positions . Just like you did under GEJ who deceived you about second Niger bridge while approving the NEW seaport for Lagos etc we are cool with that. Lekki seaport,Lekki Refinery(the largest in the world) .Lekki free trade zone,Badagry Sea port, Olokola Gas, Ogun Industrial zone etcent.Guess what,it is staying in the SW that is what matters not "JUICY" positions that are only juicy for the person holding the post and his family

We want development not positions. The ONE position that Jonathan decided to give us ,Minister of Agriculture has done well for us in the SW.

What did Stella Oduah for SE ,Enugu International Airport grin grin I laugh in flooded runway and leaky roofs. I laugh in BMW

Word.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bro, wetin come bring up my name for dis matter?
Fuucck off!!LOSER

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Fuucck off!!LOSER

May God bless you abundantly. May your children be blessed also and may they be a source of joy to you.

Shalom brother.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

May God bless you abundantly. May your children be blessed also and may they be a source of joy to you.

Shalom brother.
Whether you declare it or not is irrelevant so spare me the smarmy buulshitt.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by zimoni(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
What a thread.

Sunday don suffer walahi hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Whether you declare it or not is irrelevant so spare me the smarmy buulshitt.

Repent bro. Since I did, I've found inner peace.

Shalom brother.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Shalom brother.
You dey craze and you are manifesting the fruits of INNER CRAZE
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Naijacitizen(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Karma is a bitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by RealSleek(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
no one knows tomorrow o....jeez...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
We will continuously resurrect this thread to remind them of their hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
We will continuously resurrect this thread to remind them of their hypocrisy

With the way things are panning out, very soon Yoruba elders will meet Buhari to complain about their marginalization.

Opolo eyes is already complaining through his Nation newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Have you warmed your Ferrari today?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ba7man(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2015
huangcheng:
Yorubas make me laugh honestly, very myopic set of people. Please tell me what the Yorubas have gained from this Government? All the juicy positions are being shared among Northerners while the Yorubas are made the "ALARIWO" of the North. This is very shameful for a zone who did all the hard work of re-branding and campaign that brought the Government to power.

I'll rather be without any position than be a spokesperson of an old illiterate. Tinubu must be feeling sorry for himself right now.
Now this this the myopia that keeps plaguing people like you.

My main reason for supporting APC for presidency is having the Presidency aligning with APC states to ensure better implementation of projects, not to be rewarded with kinsmen in Government positions that has never borne any positive impact on me........ and even you.

Watch the rate at which projects will be approved and implemented in the South west from now on.

Y'all can keep crying for juicy positions for your kinsmen that will never benefit you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2015
ba7man:
Now this this the myopia that keeps plaguing people like you.

My main reason for supporting APC for presidency is having the Presidency aligning with APC states to ensure better implementation of projects, not to be rewarded with kinsmen in Government positions that has never borne any positive impact on me........ and even you.

Watch the rate at which projects will be approved and implemented in the South west from now on.

Y'all can keep crying for juicy positions for your kinsmen that will never benefit you.

Hahaha See who's talking about myopia. grin grin Wonderful!! You can lie to yourself all you want but let me help you come back to reality.

While all SW states' civil servants (I mean civil beggars) are dying of hunger in their numbers without any help from Govt., $2.1 billion dollars have been borrowed to 'rebuild' the North East, another N5 billion Naira has just been released to the North and negotiation is on-going to grant Boko haram amnesty. Please tell, what has the SW gotten from this Government except for Northern elites dealing with Tinubu and Yoruba leaders mercilessly. You better wake up from dreamland and embrace reality.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, outside naitlraland we ain't on the same level. If you are Nigerian living in Nigeria, you must have used one of my products especially my antimalarial products.

At the risk of exposing my identity, the most popular product in my range of antimalarials which an average Nigerian must have taken at least once starts with the letter L.

Sunday Ukwumgum, God punish you for your lies. Shameless liar, even that your fat ugly pan cake faced wife will curse you for this barefaced lies. Jesus!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Biography unnecessary I am not interested in you and will not tell you diddly squat about myself. You are a low life scum .

Are you not the dirty loser whose idea of high living is drinkng Value Pepsi and brandy from a dirty tumbler in your cheap Project dwelling

That bastard is a liar. The skinny hungry fool called Sunday Ukwungum was disgraced here by some guys. I will call them to come splash his pics here soon.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Shalom brother.

You have no shame. Your lies will put you in trouble, keep forming big man online Ukwungum.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
after1:

Sunday Ukwumgum, God punish you for your lies. Shameless liar, even that your fat ugly pan cake faced wife will curse you for this barefaced lies. Jesus!

Eggy, take your time before I ask my gate man to impregnate your mother.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Eggy, take your time before I ask my gate man to impregnate your mother.

May boko haram wipe you, Ukwungum family and that eggy off the surface of earth. You shameless dirty thing. How dare you come online to lie just to feel good. Your ugly fat wife is sleeping around just to gather money to feed you and your aged senile mother, but you ingrate is here boasting about imaginary wealth. Ask her who is Mr Bola at Adeniran Ogunsanya, thats her aristo man and the man that feed you and your family. Shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
after1:

May boko haram wipe you, Ukwungum family and that eggy off the surface of earth. You shameless dirty thing. How dare you come online to lie just to feel good. Your ugly fat wife is sleeping around just to gather money to feed you and your aged senile mother, but you ingrate is here boasting about imaginary wealth. Ask her who is Mr Bola at Adeniran Ogunsanya, thats her aristo man and the man that feed you and your family. Shameless liar.

Your mama t0t0
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
.Indeed! You have found INNER CRAZE
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by disumusa: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama t0t0
ibo are higly engulf with frusration in there counry, that is very sad. No single apointment yet, instead buhari went appoint ex-millitant director, this is funny.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by zimoni(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Have you warmed your Ferrari today?

Ferrari? Does he have only one? Thought he had fleet of Ferraris.

Too many Billionaires online.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
zimoni:

Ferrari? Does he have only one? Thought he had fleet of Ferraris.

Too many Billionaires online.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

He is a confirmed NEBBISH

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Balyz: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
in light of the current change in political power, do you still hold this view?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (84) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.