Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147717 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2015
huangcheng:

Go read your books small boy.
Go and m,asturbate small man
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Super1Star: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are we not wailing together?

you and whom?

the person wey im own don spoil, dey always look for crowd to join am!!!! We no follow join you for wailing.

We do not have anything in common. Whether during the time of my forefathers or now!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Super1Star:

you and whom?

the person wey im own don spoil, dey always look for crowd to join am!!!! We no follow join you for wailing.

We do not have anything in common. Whether during the time of my forefathers or now!!!

Neither do I have anything in common with uncircumcised philistines like you.

How can I wail when my state and indeed my region is top on MDG achievement?

How can I be wailing when my region has the highest cut off mark for admission into Unity schools because of excellent performance

How can I wail when my region has the highest number of JAMB, WAEC and NECO registrants?

Why should I wail when my state has continually come out tops in WAEC and NECO year on year?

Why should I wail when my region has the highest number of candidates to gain admission into tertiary institutions?

Why, why, why should I wail?

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Flyoruboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop being ridiculous, tell me what sector the Southwest was neglected during GEJ administration?

Key Ministry, Army, Police, Civil service, NNPC, Oil & Gas, Maritime, which area of government was Southwest neglected.

Your problem is this fixation on the Southeast and which office they occupy when they are not even in-charge of any Executive power since return to democracy in 1999.

It's quite unfortunate Southwest (Political and Economic class) don't compete rather they eliminate competition in its entirety as to strive.

I understand it is a taboo in Southwest for a southwesterner to deputize his Southeast counterpart in any political office or public service in Nigeria.

It's quite unfortunate.

Ordinarily I don't engage in issues bothering on supremacy unless it becomes essential and unavoidable.

My Prayer will also be a sharing formula where each of Nigeria's six regions get one each for every six items shared only in political and public offices while merit (the best of bests) is applied in others

Good bye.

Dude, who are you tryna fool with your epistle? Your reputation as an igbo supremacist and Yorubaphobe is not in doubt going by your past utterances in these regard. That the SW was clearly marginalized under the last administration is not in doubt as GEJ himself admitted it severally so I don't get why you would try to white-wash a situation that even the President at the time acknowledged.

You said the SW doesn't compete but rather "eliminate" competition. This statement exposes typical igbo hypocrisy into full glare, as your people as a group are even more so guilty of this allegation than those you accuse. In what way have we tried to "eliminate" igbos? Is it our fault that you schemed yourselves out of reckoning at the National assembly? Or do we not open our arms to your people who flock to our region in droves? We sell land to you in our region without qualms (something even your own people admit they won't do to a foreigner in igboland and use to taunt us by bragging about buying up our lands).

How many foreigners or non-indigenes can or are currently competing favorably in any field of endeavor in igboland -- even if they are from the SS? Your people are the real culprits in the area of intolerance and elimination in the face of competition, even amongst themselves.

Yorubas have calmly played opposition for decades without igbos coming to our aid or showing sympathy and we endured -- even in the face of clear igbo antagonism in many cases. All that while you all cozzied up with the governments at the center to our detriment but we weren't deterred and kept playing our politics.

We (as a region) took a calculated risk during the last elections and it finally paid off, and now all of a sudden we are the bad guys? ? You people make me sick at times.

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
But you are wailing for 2nd Niger bridge, wailing for seaport. wailing for President. Keep deceiving yourselves with miracle centre NECO and Jamdb results and getting Teachers to write common entrance for children thinking others are foolish.Everyone can do that but choose not to those are INPUT MEASURES what about the OUTPUT MEASURES? Jonathan ran PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP for about 5 years .The Output the SW ,one region, took about 50% of the scholarships. Where were all those high scoring Jamb candidates. Where are the Engineers and why have they not built the much agonized for 2nd Niger Bridge. Rather than console your selves with dubious "scores" show us the graduates and why do they not excel in the end.
The issue is not Jamb and Neco but development and productivity and the SE contributes nothing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Super1Star: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Neither do I have anything in common with uncircumcised philistines like you.

How can I wail when my state and indeed my region is top on MDG achievement?

How can I be wailing when my region has the highest cut off mark for admission into Unity schools because of excellent performance

How can I wail when my region has the highest number of JAMB, WAEC and NECO registrants?

Why should I wail when my state has continually come out tops in WAEC and NECO year on year?

Why should I wail when my region has the highest number of candidates to gain admission into tertiary institutions?

Why, why, why should I wail?

that same God forsaken region has the highest number of Cain descendants wandering within every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

That says it all about the gully eroded region. Your cursed region contributes nothing apart from crime to this country.

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Super1Star:

that same God forsaken region has the highest number of Cain descendants wandering within every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

That says it all about the gully eroded region. Your cursed region contributes nothing apart from crime to this country.

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=sunnyb0b0 post=36494881][/quote]

You are foool, you have been taken to the gutters where you belong.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by disumusa: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Yeah right
nonsense and nonsenstical, the yorubas people i know will be the last and least that will go and meet any president elect for appointment talkless of plead to gej they see as unreasonable person. Nonsense.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are foool, you have been taken to the gutters where you belong.

Your mama t0t0.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
But you are wailing for 2nd Niger bridge, wailing for seaport. wailing for President. Keep deceiving yourselves with miracle centre NECO and Jamdb results and getting Teachers to write common entrance for children thinking others are foolish.Everyone can do that but choose not to those are INPUT MEASURES what about the OUTPUT MEASURES? Jonathan ran PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP for about 5 years .The Output the SW ,one region, took about 50% of the scholarships. Where were all those high scoring Jamb candidates. Where are the Engineers and why have they not built the much agonized for 2nd Niger Bridge. Rather than console your selves with dubious "scores" show us the graduates and why do they not excel in the end.
The issue is not Jamb and Neco but development and productivity and the SE contributes nothing

Keep making a fool of yourself. Has it ever occurred to you that most of the high scoring Anambrarians in Common entrance examination have Lagos as their state of residence and exam centre. Go to King's college admission list and check their states of residence.

U less you want to tell me that the teachers selectively write the exams for pupils from Anambra state.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama t0t0.

Say a product of s3x between idiiots, little wonder your birth certificate was a letter of apology from the makers of postinor 2.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

I am a product of contraceptive failure.

Pele o.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Pele o.

Boring lines from a foool bless with nematodes as progenitors. F***k all members of your bloodline.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

I am a product of inbreeding.

Chai!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Chai!

Cow!!!spar like a man and stop acting like a coward all your generation are known for. F***k off poltroon.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

My mother gets fvcked by our mai guard daily

Too bad.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Too bad.

Your own lunatic mother get fuc...ked at the red light zone by buratashi overdosed mai suya, mai ruwa and all those low dregs aboki with snake liked peni5.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Keep making a fool of yourself. Has it ever occurred to you that most of the high scoring Anambrarians in Common entrance examination have Lagos as their state of residence and exam centre. Go to King's college admission list and check their states of residence.

U less you want to tell me that the teachers selectively write the exams for pupils from Anambra state.
No that has not occurred to me what has occurred to me is that We dot not see this in the PRESSID scholarship.
What has occurred to me is the facts that are available regularly in the media of Anambra state and its legion "Mirale Centres". In fact all one needs to do is Google ;anambra miracle centre and then Oyo miracle centre then compare and contrast the two

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
No that has not occurred to me what has occurred to me is that We dot not see this in the PRESSID scholarship.
What has occurred to me is the facts that are available regularly in the media of Anambra state and its legion "Mirale Centres". In fact all one needs to do is Google ;anambra miracle centre and then Oyo miracle centre then compare and contrast the two

Scholarship is meant for indigent students who can't fund their studies. Most Igbo students studying in Ivy league universities are funded by their families. We've got the money so we don't need govt money.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Scholarship is meant for indigent students who can't fund their studies. Most Igbo students studying in Ivy league universities are funded by their families. We've got the money so we don't need govt money.

Are you not the same idiott that was posting pictures from some social Housing project low life accommodation as evidence of how you are living large?
Get out of here dirty low life scum!

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Are you not the same idiott that was posting pictures from some social Housing project low life accommodation as evidence of how you are living large?
Get out of here dirty low life scum!

Dude, outside naitlraland we ain't on the same level. If you are Nigerian living in Nigeria, you must have used one of my products especially my antimalarial products.

At the risk of exposing my identity, the most popular product in my range of antimalarials which an average Nigerian must have taken at least once starts with the letter L.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, outside naitlraland we ain't on the same level. If you are Nigerian living in Nigeria, you must have used one of my products especially my antimalarial products.

At the risk of exposing my identity, the most popular product in my range of antimalarials which an average Nigerian must have taken at least once starts with the letter L.

Biography unnecessary I am not interested in you and will not tell you diddly squat about myself. You are a low life scum .

Are you not the dirty loser whose idea of high living is drinkng Value Pepsi and brandy from a dirty tumbler in your cheap Project dwelling

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Biography unnecessary I am not interested in you and will not tell you diddly squat about myself. You are a low life scum .

Are you not the dirty loser whose idea of high living is drinkng Value Pepsi and brandy from a dirty tumbler in your cheap Project dwelling

Screaming there below par achievement to fill the void of there emptiness. The iddiiot is nothing but a low lifer empty yeebola beast.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

Are you sure you are talking to the same person? Are you suffering from a personality disorder?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are you sure you are talking to the same person? Are you suffering from a personality disorder?

You are low life scum

This is your post with your dirty worktop in your Social Housing
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, the difference between me and you is that while you work for your money, my money works for me. While you work for somebody, I have people working for me.

Deal with that.

You can join me again this morning. Oops I forgot you have a boss and should be at work this morning.
Claiming to be a big boy ,

Iddiott!!

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Everything about you is cheap and second rate
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

You are low life scum

This is your post with your dirty worktop in your Social Housing

Claiming to be a big boy ,

Iddiott!!

How are those two usernames related?

U need your brain checked.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by uniklinkum(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You are the same idiiiot stop denying yourself foool.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

How are mumu and olukwu related?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Get out of my face dirty low life scum!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Screaming there below par achievement to fill the void of there emptiness. The iddiiot is nothing but a low lifer empty yeebola beast.

Why not end your problem with this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (84) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.