Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship (473 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Vickky555: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
My past relationship taught me that no matter how much you love someone never get too attached because people change, they meet new people and you're left wondering what you did wrong. My fellow Nairalanders abeg wetin you own teach you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Autobot05: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dont trust words
It's all about who stays ... not who promised to
Love yourself first
Set boundaries ( don't be nice in a foolish way )

I learnt all this from 1 person .. a best friend smiley before we split

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Learn to communicate.. Just don't assume

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Urheadmaster(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Autobot05:
Dont trust words
It's all about who stays ... not who promised to
Love yourself first
Set boundaries ( don't be nice in a foolish way )

I learnt all this from 1 person .. a best friend smiley before we split

Did you ever wonder why people say only the fools fall in love tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Bahamas95(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2022
I learnt never to do it raw with any lady that isn't my spec no matter the konji. Incase of pregnancy she should be someone I can gladly marry without thinking twice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Autobot05: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Did you ever wonder why people say only the fools fall in love tongue

But its not supposed to be that way na ... genuine love is cool
But then it is what it is ... been single for a year + and I dont think I wanna change that
No time to waste on fruitless issues.. make women dey their day
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Beautiful94: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2022
I learnt how to love and how i should be treated. He treated me with so much respect and admiration.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by virginprincess(f): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Dreadlock69(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2022
You fit get disease
She fit no dey date only you
No dey avoid her past check am wella
No invest wetin go make you cry emotionally or financially
Go for who loves you and make ee be your spec , no settle for less
Show am say you get the power to leave /cheat without thinking twice
Love like you’ve never and be cold as ever
Try dey smoke relationship no be wetin dem dey do with clear eyes
Always have options if you no get make friends and have friends with hookup babes

But that no 1 eee no go better for you vivian wherever you dey you shall no know peace, just make me waste money , entitled bitch with legion of demons im the body
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by Moniya4Real(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Vickky555:
My past relationship taught me that no matter how much you love someone never get too attached because people change, they meet new people and you're left wondering what you did wrong. My fellow Nairalanders abeg wetin you own teach you?

Very apt and correct
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by narite: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Vickky555:
I have always wondered; what did I learn from my past relationship? How does it change my perspective about myself and the way I see people in general? I knew the relationship changes me in a very big way but I just don’t know how. Well, until now.

Your words clearly explained exactly what I learnt.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Past Relationship by JoeRizzla(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2022
Always puff some weed on a daily. e dey clear head

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Women / Free Hookup / What Is The Essence Of Being In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.