Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child (57841 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Mercury12(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
eventainment:
She should test the childs DNA with hers maybe the child was swapped. Or she knows what happened and forces herself to forget

It seams many people didn't read the fake story.
The ediot said she is the mother of the child but her husband isn't the biological father. How is that possible if she didn't get another man sperm in her?
Hahaha
These women will not kill person.
If the baby of of her DNA then it rules out the possibility of the baby being swap for another at birth.
DNA test is a must for all men.
Men must not train a bastard...
That deception has sent many men to early grave when they later in life discover a bastard seed/seeds

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Sir, give them hoes breathing space. You are hurting them with too much truth.

Be like say dem dey breed hoes for your family, very obvious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Sir, give them hoes breathing space. You are hurting them with too much truth.

No peace for the wicked. She knows and resonates so well with such lifestyle that is why she came wriggling and attacking my comment.

By the way, I'm a lady and I won't support evil because it's a lady that is involved.

See her attacking you. That's what she does. Going about attacking anyone who doesn't agree with her warped mentality.

Which responsible married woman will be here by this time and not be tending to the family. Audio marriage.

None of my married sisters is on nairaland because they are too busy with family and when I too get married, lll leave nairaland for good cos my family comes first.

If shes not daft, why would she believe that someone just got pregnant out of the blues and DNA says it's not her husband yet she's trying to twist it as usual ( the pathetic liar they are) in their favor by saying it was a mistake from the lab and the husband. See? She's already confused because the woman never mentioned it was a mistake from her husband but here she is trying so hard to bend the truth.

Their ugly past will continue to haunt them like it's haunting Jovialjune1. You have not seen anything

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by sundayabuo47: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

A woman noticed that one of her children does not behave like anyone in the family.

She decided to secretly take the child for a DNA test and the result shows that her husband is not the biological father of the child. She is confused as she said she did not cheat on her husband.

Reacting to the story, Pascaline Adamu-Koto asked: "Was the child swapped?"
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by jeromestarks: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
I didn't read the story because the headline is not new.

This is the fate of whoever did not Marry his wife as a virgin or he didn't disvirgin her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I saw all your drama with the poor girl and how she washed you down like the "nairaland rat" ( I like how she put it ) you are and I saw those lines really got you and made you retract from her that's why I'm using it to send you into hiding again. Hehe channel1 please come and do the needful. Someone let the dog out again.

A married woman who spends all her time on nairaland nosing on other peoples biz, is that one a responsible married woman? Shame on you to even say you're married. Shows how dysfunctional that marriage is to afford you enough time to come here fighting at every tom dick and Harry.
Get a life!

Channel1, abeg come and use those stabbing punch lines for this slimy creature let her slither back into her shell. I've grown past her silly tantrums.

I won't be entertaining any more of your silly dramas. Too old and dry.

See fool wey think she wise, even a slow human knows you are channah1 aka mercychen aka chariselois aka all other monikers you constantly deactivate which is actually amusing to say the least, to even create different monikers at will on this forum when everyone knows the stress it gives, shows how terribly sad and pathetic your life is especially for someone your age, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever,

And no I didn't retract from your other moniker, I let others do the honours with your pathetic way of redeeming yourself by dishing out food threads when your entitled arrogant way of begging did not pay you, worthless oaf who is living but doesn't have a life,

Yes a married woman who has time on her hands because my husband made it so, and also living a baby girl life with extra income for myself to do as I please, what are you again? You shameless dolt, within the space of creating my moniker and yours go and compare my comments with yours and your multiple threads then enlighten yourself on who lives on nairaland,

I've been on these forum for less than 2 years, you've been on these forum for donkey years yet behave like a teenager discovering social media for the first time asking useless irrelevant questions, tabling your whole life here to the extent that you are known for dating nairaland dregs, getting dumped and dragged by them, you refused to learn your lesson, you still came up with a new format of seeking attention and being noticed,

You are pathetic Mercy, you are not a female to be emulated and seen as a mentor, you are a disgrace to your family, you are a mistake of a 42 year old, and I'm sure if your twin should know how you constantly disgrace yourself here, she will disown you, go and get a life worth living, go and learn how to breathe on your own, old full.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

See fool wey think she wise, even a slow knows you are channah1 aka mercychen aka chariselois aka all other monikers you constantly deactivate which is actually amusing to say the least, to even create different monikers at will when everyone knows the stress it gives, shows how terribly sad and pathetic your life is especially for someone your age, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever,

And no I didn't retract from your other moniker, I let others take do the honours with your pathetic way of redeeming yourself by dishing out food threads when your entitled arrogant way of begging did not pay you, worthless oaf who is living but doesn't have a life, within the space of my moniker and

Yes a married woman who has time on her hands because my husband made it so, and also living a baby girl life with extra income for myself to do as I please, what are you again? You shameless dolt, within the space of creating my moniker and yours go and compare my comments with yours and your threads then enlighten yourself on who lives on nairaland,

I've been on these for less than 2 years, you've been on these forum for donkey years yet behave like a teenager discovering social media for the first time asking useless irrelevant questions, tabling your whole life here to the extent that you are known for dating nairaland dregs, getting dumped and dragged by them, you refused to learn your lesson, you now come up with a new format of seeking attention and being noticed,

You are pathetic Mercy, you are not a female to be emulated and seen as a mentor, you are disgrace to your family, you are a mistake of a 40 year old, and I'm sure if your twin should know how you constantly disgrace yourself here, she will disown you, go and get a life worth living, go and learn how to breathe on your own, old full.

Trying so hard to sound responsible when everything about you says the exact opposite. Who asked you all these? Eeyaa has gotten this bad?

Anyone who's truly a success in all ramifications will not sound his or her praise. That's one thing you don't know but as you're trying so hard to mask your true self, you ended up blowing your cover with all the unecessary fabu you spew up there making you appear low and retarde.d.

I talk am, nothing again. Try harder, aunty you've lost it. You don't sound one bit like what you claim or try to make people believe cos everyone already knows you. E go hard. Maybe go and try Twitter where no body knows you.

And please stop burning. It won't change how people on here perceive you. Stop fighting at me cos I don't even know if you exist or just an illusion. That's how I see you anyways.

Dissipate from my memory Biko.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

No peace for the wicked. She knows and resonates so well with such lifestyle that is why she came wriggling and attacking my comment.

By the way, I'm a lady and I won't support evil because it's a lady that is involved.

See her attacking you. That's what she does. Going about attacking anyone who doesn't agree with her warped mentality.

Which responsible married woman will be here by this time and not be tending to the family. Audio marriage.

None of my married sisters is on nairaland because they are too busy with family and when I too get married, lll leave nairaland for good cos my family comes first.

If shes not daft, why would she believe that someone just got pregnant out of the blues and DNA says it's not her husband yet she's trying to twist it as usual ( the pathetic liar they are) in their favor by saying it was a mistake from the lab and the husband. See? She's already confused because the woman never mentioned it was a mistake from her husband but here she is trying so hard to bend the truth.

Their ugly past will continue to haunt them like it's haunting Jovialjune1. You have not seen anything

You are actually saying exactly what your life turned out to be madam, you are a 42 year old spinster who is childless because you destroyed your formative years, but I'm exactly the opposite, I hope you now understand that I am not you.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Richy4(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
I saw and copied this online..

What are the chances of DNA being wrong?

Tests that test the DNA shared between a child and a parent can have a low chance of offering a false positive or come back inconclusive. However, when it comes to the modern DNA testing process, the chance of something being wrong or misleadingly inaccurate is less than a 10% chance.

The lady might be a victim of 10% chance embarassed
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Trying so hard to sound responsible when everything about you says the exact opposite. Who asked you all these? Eeyaa has gotten this bad?

Anyone who's truly a success in all ramifications will not sound his or her praise. That's one thing you don't know but because you're trying so hard to mask your true self, you ended up blowing your cover with all the unecessary fabu you spew up there making you appear low and retarded.

I talk am, nothing again. Try harder, aunty you've lost it. You don't sound one bit like what you claim or try to make people believe cos everyone already knows you. E go hard. Maybe go and try Twitter where no body knows you.

And please stop burning. It won't change how people on here perceive you. Stop fighting at me cos I don't even know if you exist of just an illusion. That's how I see you anyways.

Dissipate from my memory Biko.

When did I say I am successful? Lol I'm still a work in progress trying to reach my highest echelon in life like other sane people, but if you see my little achievement as being successful, so be it, who am I to stop you cheesy

And no I don't mask my true self, everyone knows me as someone that give it back to those who deserves it and I will continue to do it with my full chest, I don't make people believe anything, I say it as it is and I attack people at will, that is my motto here which will continue to be my motto,

Any tit bits of my personal life I divulge here is most often than not to put people like you in their rightful place, especially people that are bereft of sense and foolish, i do not give a fvck what people think of me, I do not give a fvck if everybody knows me, I do not give a fvck what people perceives of me, and I do not wish or want to care, because this is a faceless interactive forum consisting of faceless monikers that only exist online, unlike you that everyone knows your pathetic little life and age with every comment and thread you create,

Get a life madam, and grow some sense and maturity while at it so that you can stop disgracing yourself online, sad full.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

When did I say I am successful? Lol I'm still a work in progress trying to reach my highest echelon in life like other sane people, but if you see my little achievement as being successful, so be it, who am I to stop you cheesy

And no I don't mask my true self, everyone knows me as someone that give it back to those who deserves it and I will continue to do it with my full chest, I don't make people believe anything, I say it as it is and I attack people at will, that is my motto here which will continue to be my motto,

Any tit bits of my personal life I divulge here is most often than not to put people like you in their rightful place, especially people that are bereft of sense and foolish, i do not give a fvck what people think of me, I do not give a fvck if everybody knows me, I do not give a fvck what people perceives of me, and I do not wish or want to care, because this is a faceless interactive forum consisting of faceless monikers that only exist online, unlike you that everyone knows your pathetic little life and age with every comment and thread you create,

Get a life madam, and grow some sense and maturity while at it so that you can stop spitting bile, sad full.

Go and read this and stop making a noise all over the place like a confused nonentity. Like I said, quit trying to let people see you other than what you are. They already know you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7458141/effects-excessive-phone-usage-marriage#118807266

8 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by socialmediaman: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Richy4:
I saw and copied this online..

What are the chances of DNA being wrong?

Tests that test the DNA shared between a child and a parent can have a low chance of offering a false positive or come back inconclusive. However, when it comes to the modern DNA testing process, the chance of something being wrong or misleadingly inaccurate is less than a 10% chance.

The lady might be a victim of 10% chance embarassed

Women don’t do DNA tests when their kids act differently, the men usually do that.

The fact that she codedly did it without the husband knowing shows she’s hiding something. A man is the one who would do that on suspicion that he may not be the father

An innocent woman will tell the husband about her observation on the child, and they’ll both discuss it together and do the DNA if they suspect the child was swapped at the hospital, that’s what an innocent woman does

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by bdon123(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Jovialjune1:

All this inferiority complex people sef, so you're saying it's only Nigerian hospitals that make mistakes?

Was it not in France that a popular footballer who had knee injury surgery, was placed in coma because of a mistake of the surgeon, he eventually died after more that 2 decades in coma, what say you to that? Abi Oyinbo no dey make mistake? You and those that think like you need Jesus.
U guys make silly mistakes medically,know this n know peace.This is d reason why ur politician prefers going abroad for medical.U probably hav never had medical access abroad....well i hav,its more standardise, probability of error very low.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2022
She's the mother of the child
How did she know this please?

Is it because she carried the pregnancy or because she also did a DNA test just to be sure?

I am asking because I see this as a subtle attempt to create doubts and possibly rubbish DNA tests.

If as a woman I am 100% sure that I have never cheated on my husband and my child doesn't look/act like our child then the focus should be on me, so if I am going for a test it would be to first be sure that I am the mother. I mean, I am sure that I have never been with another man so my husband is cleared.

If it turns out after the tests that the child equally isn't mine then there is a possibility of child swap in the hospital but if the child is mine then we explore other possible ways to ascertain what's wrong.

There is no reason to take my husband's sample for DNA test first if I trust myself as the woman trusts herself.

What is off in her posts is way bigger than what is off in her child.

Conclusion: The story is not adding up so the woman should be given 12strokes of the cane every 6hrs until she tells the whole truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2022
bdon123:

U guys make silly mistakes medically,know this n know peace.This is d reason why ur politician prefers going abroad for medical.U probably hav never had medical access abroad....well i hav,its more standardise, probability of error very low.

You really have time engaging that frustrated human being. Her argument shows she knows nothing about how the systems work both in Nigeria and abroad. I was going to educate her on that when I saw you already took it up with her..

The chances of getting a DNA wrong abroad are slim because everything is meticulously done unlike in Nigeria where you just walk into a lab anytime and you're attended to alongside several others on the same day, increasing the chances of mistakingly swapping DNA samples and results, which is rarely the case abroad as you're given appointment to come on separate days, no matter the problem.

She's just all over the place trying to bend the truth and not looking at the possibility that the woman may have cheated few weeks before her wedding and gotten pregnant. You touch on what affects her, she takes it personal even when you were clearly not talking to her.

Just ignore her. She's not arguing intelligently.

Jovialjune1. Hide your face.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Richy4(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Women don’t do DNA tests when their kids act differently, the men usually do that.

The fact that she codedly did it without the husband knowing shows she’s hiding something. A man is the one who would do that on suspicion that he may not be the father

An innocent woman will tell the husband about her observation on the child, and they’ll both discuss it together and do the DNA if they suspect the child was swapped at the hospital, that’s what an innocent woman does
I understand your point man..However, I just want to point out that In every majorities, there are minorities as well...

Without trying to be the devil's advocate,I have to ask you, is there a tiny possibility that not all women would have acted the way that you suggested? is there a tiny possibility that 2% would do exactly what this woman did?.. which is secretly conducting a DNA test?

In my opinion, We can't assume how everywoman will act should they encounter such situations ...There are chances that she indeed cheated, there are still chances that she was given a misleading result... The best way to clear all doubts is to conduct another one...

Though I understand that conducting a DNA test in Nigeria doesn't come cheap, but however, she should try another hospital...This time, she should involve the husband in my opinion if indeed she got nothing to hide..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by abeniagbon(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..

Hi bros can I chat with you?
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by rainlover(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2022
abeniagbon:

Hi bros can I chat with you?
sure! Message me on Whatsapp
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by abeniagbon(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2022
rainlover:
sure! Message me on Whatsapp

Are the one With a lady on your do cos I send hi now and no response yet. If wasn't you you can share me your WhatsApp
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Raalsalghul: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by socialmediaman: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Richy4:

I understand your point man..However, I just want to point out that In every majorities, there are minorities as well...

Without trying to be the devil's advocate,I have to ask you, is there a tiny possibility that not all women would have acted the way that you suggested? is there a tiny possibility that 2% would do exactly what this woman did?.. which is secretly conducting a DNA test?

In my opinion, We can't assume how everywoman will act should they encounter such situations ...There are chances that she indeed cheated, there are still chances that she was given a misleading result... The best way to clear all doubts is to conduct another one...

Though I understand that conducting a DNA test in Nigeria doesn't come cheap, but however, she should try another hospital...This time, she should involve the husband in my opinion if indeed she got nothing to hide..

I get your point… for me though, if a woman chooses the route of a secret DNA test without her husband’s knowledge, she has lost the benefit of trust and she’s 90% guilty (or whatever the DNA accuracy is) until proven innocent

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by rainluv: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jovialjune1:

So stupid, we should believe you because you know her personally or what?

You can't even read properly, comprehension is also far from you

You sit in the comfort of your 2by2 to call someone you don't know from Adam a harlot, you were too blind not to see where she said she got pregnant months after marriage, your sense didn't tell you that if she actually did away match, she will not bother to do DNA herself because she knows what she did, your sense did not also tell you her case might be a result of wrong DNA results either from her or her husband wherever she did it and the country she resides, we all know the terrible mistakes Nigerian hospitals are capable of

Dumb, judgemental, loose, asswipe that did all sort of nonsense when she was young, now claiming saint who has seen the light because she is now in her 40s.

You sound so bitter and frustrated
Are you the woman in the op?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Fahvvy: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
rainluv:

You sound so bitter and frustrated
Are you the woman in the op?

Hahahahah grin....
I thought i was the only person who noticed that grin...

Honestly eh...
I pity the man wey marry her undecided...
Calling her bitter and frustrated is actually downplaying the severity of her case grin...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by rainlover(m): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2022
abeniagbon:

Are the one With a lady on your do cos I send hi now and no response yet. If wasn't you you can share me your WhatsApp
my number is in my signature
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Starz825(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Believe these harlot at your own peril.

If the child was the third or in the middle, I would have tried to reason with her ( not believe her) but so far that child is the first, it's not her husband's and she got it from having her "farewell flings" with her bedmates before settling for marriage. Or who now put it there? No be man?

What first came to mind when reading the story was the case of some pregnancy that will hide for months before showing and the mother will not know and still be menstruating till after some months or even till birth. I guess she got pregnant for another while prepping for marriage and entered into marriage still menstruating therefore felt the coast was clear, not knowing it has already entered.

Loose dogs everywhere. How you sleep with different men to the extent you don't even know when you're free and when you've taken in. Chai! Uwa mmebi.

I pray the man finds out and disgraces her. It's getting too much. Many are still sleeping around recklessly.

Both men and women, una own don too much.
Na the woman dey tell the story no be the husband.....
Now since she is the one who found out herself....and she is the one telling the story...so she must have been confused herself
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by rainlover(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Starz825:

Na the woman dey tell the story no be the husband.....
Now since she is the one who found out herself....and she is the one telling the story...so she must have been confused herself
The story no clear
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Ladymillion(f): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Baby swapping at birth shouldn't be ruled out
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by DarkJeddi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
T
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Mrkindness: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.
shut up your dirty mouth. What if the hospital changed her child at birth ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by BloomingDale(f): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..

sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:

1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.

2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.

3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.

Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.

A fourth scenario.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by BloomingDale(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.

rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by DarkJeddi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ladymillion:
Baby swapping at birth shouldn't be ruled out
That's after ruling out she is the mother..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.