Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child (58570 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Enumerator(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
cheesy
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by FamTomx2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
madapcmod:
How did she do the DNA of the child which does not match the father's, yet the father was not aware? Where did she get the sample she used?

Omo, that one weak me oh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

See fool wey think she wise, even a slow human knows you are channah1 aka mercychen aka chariselois aka all other monikers you constantly deactivate which is actually amusing to say the least, to even create different monikers at will on this forum when everyone knows the stress it gives, shows how terribly sad and pathetic your life is especially for someone your age, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever,

And no I didn't retract from your other moniker, I let others do the honours with your pathetic way of redeeming yourself by dishing out food threads when your entitled arrogant way of begging did not pay you, worthless oaf who is living but doesn't have a life,

Yes a married woman who has time on her hands because my husband made it so, and also living a baby girl life with extra income for myself to do as I please, what are you again? You shameless dolt, within the space of creating my moniker and yours go and compare my comments with yours and your multiple threads then enlighten yourself on who lives on nairaland,

I've been on these forum for less than 2 years, you've been on these forum for donkey years yet behave like a teenager discovering social media for the first time asking useless irrelevant questions, tabling your whole life here to the extent that you are known for dating nairaland dregs, getting dumped and dragged by them, you refused to learn your lesson, you still came up with a new format of seeking attention and being noticed,

You are pathetic Mercy, you are not a female to be emulated and seen as a mentor, you are a disgrace to your family, you are a mistake of a 42 year old, and I'm sure if your twin should know how you constantly disgrace yourself here, she will disown you, go and get a life worth living, go and learn how to breathe on your own, old full.

Keep quiet, ashawo. Baby girl life my foot. With your big loose toto. Impulsive animal. It will never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Moh247: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
cool

DNA test to check the Meternity status if the baby is hers... If the baby happens to be hers then something shaddy is happening

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Buksaylor: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
eventainment:
She should test the childs DNA with hers maybe the child was swapped. Or she knows what happened and forces herself to forget

Read.....she's the mother of the child...but
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by 2baga(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
If the baby is a girl child, there is a 75% possibility that it was swapped at birth if she actually delivered a MALE child.
So pe otilo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ibechris:

U are confusing the confusion.

She is the carrier of the pregnancy,there is not dispute about who carried the pregnancy according to her. The only contention here is that,the DNA shows that the baby was not fathered by her husband.

And it is by conviction that she claimed that it is her husbands child. After all,we are not there to know who is telling us the truth.

Now,having eliminated all these,there is a slim possibility that her child was exchanged at the hospital or what do u think or her DNA test may have been giving to another person.

Nigeria factors might be at play here...After all ,my younger brother was misdiagnosed at the hospital some years back where his genotype result was given to another person and another as his which almost crippled his wedding.

Think about this.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by sucess001(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
They must have changed the baby in the hospital.

Anything can happen in Nigeria.

Changed? Didnt you read that the DNA matched hers? It's her baby. It's just that the father is not hers.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by greggng: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
The only medical answer to her question if she is saying the truth is that her baby was swapped . Let her go and arrest the hospital management b4 that baby become a monster
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by sucess001(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
In another episode of stories that did not happen.

How did they do a test of the father? Since it's a secret DNA test. How did they take a sample of the man's DNA.

Fake stories to discredit going for DNA test

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by bros1234(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
2baga:
If the baby is a girl child, there is a 75% possibility that it was swapped at birth if she actually delivered a MALE child.
So pe otilo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You cannot do a DNA test secretly. This is a hoax

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by sucess001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:

U are confusing the confusion.

She is the carrier of the pregnancy,there is not dispute about who carried the pregnancy according to her. The only contention here is that,the DNA shows that the baby was not fathered by her husband.

And it is by conviction that she claimed that it is her husbands child. After all,we are not there to know who is telling us the truth.

Now,having eliminated all these,there is a slim possibility that her child was exchanged at the hospital or what do u think or her DNA test may have been giving to another person.

Nigeria factors might be at play here...After all ,my younger brother was misdiagnosed at the hospital some years back where his genotype result was given to another person and another as his which almost crippled his wedding.

Think about this.

It's a fake story.

They say the father is not aware of the test. But for DNA tests, they LL Ned to swap the inner cheeks of the parents as well to compare with the baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Lordwaz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin It’s your doubt that brought about the DNA. If you are faithful as you claimed 101%. That thought of DNA wouldn’t have creeped in. It’s like going to check if my eyes are mine!!��
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by MiaBeer(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
She either didn’t remember sleeping with someone else around the time or she’s lying about this. I have dealt with women who never admit they’re wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by fof1: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..

Two Things can be Analyzed here,Pls :
1. The Hospital were She Delivered may be Complicit with the Baby Swapped? Or.
2. The DNA Test is Faulty or Exchanged too or Compromised...And Finally
3. The Mother is Lieing about her Fidelity from between her Teeth, Pls.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Oche211(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting

Read again. She confirmed that the child is hers. She probably did a maternity test for the child and it was a match. She's lying.

She probably did a one night stand before marriage that backfire.

It's her conscience in action.

No woman will notice that her first child is odd amongst her other kids in a marriage and then do a secret DNA if she isn't guilty of something.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by seunak2016: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
can she do DNA without husband blood ,hair or nail ? doctor should enlighten me abeg
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Olam09(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
The husband is chimera.. possible explanation, he swallowed his twin brother when they were in the womb.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by kals4luv990(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

So stupid, we should believe you because you know her personally or what?

You can't even read properly, comprehension is also far from you

You sit in the comfort of your 2by2 to call someone you don't know from Adam a harlot, you were too blind not to see where she said she got pregnant months after marriage, your sense didn't tell you that if she actually did away match, she will not bother to do DNA herself because she knows what she did, your sense did not also tell you her case might be a result of wrong DNA results either from her or her husband wherever she did it and the country she resides, we all know the terrible mistakes Nigerian hospitals are capable of

Dumb, judgemental, loose, asswipe that did all sort of nonsense when she was young, now claiming saint who has seen the light because she is now in her 40s.
mama but what if the lady in question is actually lying ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by princewarri1985: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Killermamba:
. Not really she might be telling the truth, due to genetic mutations called monogenic disorder
Are you from this planet? monogenic disorder is real and this same DNA test has been used to convict and send alot of people to death row, and alot of people to their via lethal injection in the United states of America
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Coldie(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Story of things that never happened
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Advancedman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.

She said the child is hers so what happened yet she hasn't done a confirmation DNA test to prove the first test.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by chygoz3(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:

1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.

2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.

3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.

Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.
I was looking for a comment with explanation 1,although this is very rare.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Advancedman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pierocash:
It is either the baby was swapped, or she was drugged and raped which she never was aware,or she is telling lies

If the baby was swap she can't be the mother either.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Advancedman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:

But she claimed the baby is hers.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by ToniBlaize: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
They should compare the DNA sample to that of her gynaecologist
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Advancedman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:

1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.

2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.

3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.

Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.

Great.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by sammyj: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
What brought about the need for the DNA test if there was no suspicious case in the first place? Except if na embassy demands the DNA test.
rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lies!
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by ZombieSlayer1: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
Mindlog:

She has to confirm that the child is biologically hers, through a DNA test.

You guys didn't read in the post where they said the woman did a DNA test and discovered the child is hers but not the father's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.