Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child (57825 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by maxwell530(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is a good point but in some cases, human error does occur. A similar topic surfaced here last week in which i shared my wife's experience. The nurse who took delivery of our son almost swapped him with another baby born by wrongly placing their hand bands. Thank God my wife was able to recognise the one she brought from home by the colour. She quickly reacted as she was looking at the woman from her bed in the hospital. Both babies were born almost same hour.

That said, I had a friend who wanted to get married. As a tradition, their church would send the would-be couples to a recommended lab for series of tests, including hiv. On getting there, the result revealed that his wife-to-be tested positive to HIV virus whereas, this lady was a virgin. That alone calmed both of them. They rejected the result. This happened in Akure around 2005. The lab now said, they'd get back to them as they'd need to find out where fault emanated from. They couldn't go elsewhere cos the church trusted and recognised only the results from that lab.

A long story cut short, my guy continued with his wedding plans. As pastor, he was well known in town so he was busy sharing invites. A few days to the wedding, the lab called them and said they discovered the reagent used had expired so, they should come for another test which came out negative. They later apologised for their mistake. He learnt they later called all those they had used the same reagent for, to come back and re-do their tests. What if some of them had committed suicide or split on hearing of the false report?

This DNA of a thing is very good but the margin of error would always be a factor to ponder on. If you must do a DNA test, don't rely on one centre. Though costly, you must be prepared to make the sacrifice since you are looking for the truth..my advice.
so virgins can't be HIV positive? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by HIPROFILE(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.

A case of Swap is over ruled since the DNA confirmed her as the biological mother of the child.

She is either just being economical with the truth here or there may be a possible event that led to such conception without her conscious knowledge.

However she should be careful in handling this issue.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Before you invest heavily on your SO CALLED CHILDREN, do DNA test first. Women are more like animals, they can just get pregnant for anyone and continue as if nothing happens. They can keep more secrets than men especially paternity ones. If DNA is to be conducted by every family today, Nigeria next capital projects will be spent on building more courts to handle cases on paternity frauds

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Ige86: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pierocash:
It is either the baby was swapped, or she was drugged and raped which she never was aware,or she is telling lies

Other option might be she was given a wrong result of her babe DNA

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
OnionBandit:
if baby was swapped, she won't be the mother as proven by the DNA
Then she’s a coded hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by stanisbaratheon: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
If after the DNA test she's saying there is a match between her own DNA with the baby's but not her husband then three things are involved:

1. She is lying about not sleeping with another man

2. The story is made up

3. She was drugged and slept with.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by CutSoap(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nwaotu10:
How could she possibly forgot how that sugar boi was piercing her ruthlessly? grin grin
Pathological prevaricator!!
Farm tool grin
Nigerian Girl grin
Inglorious heaps of otiosity grin
Holes are dangerous tools. Be warned
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by princewarri1985: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting
GBAM! you just said it all because thats the only way out.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Crownwhale(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
It can be a case of child swapped... Those desperately looking for male child might have with cooperation of medical crews changed her child at birth.
Let her conduct maternal DNA test on the girl.
The riddle will be solved.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by 99thEnemy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
Maybe it's something like the story of "Jane the Virgin" s mistaken artificial insemination while on a visit to a gynaecologist cheesy
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by alizma: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
Tell her to try another DNA center, if the result is the same, then she should Carry out DNA for the other kids irrespective of their characteristics because if baba no fit do, he fit dey arrange person to come do his work without madam knowledge. All this people wey dey off light before action, make you dey fear them.
That is my second view to the whole thing. Outside the above, make the woman just confess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Killermamba: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.

There is a medical condition that can actually make that happen. It's called monogenic disorder
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
If the test shows that you are the mother, then another man's sperm fertilized your egg.

You can only be off the hook if the test shows you are not also the mother. Then we talk about switching of babies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Lukuluku69(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
evictor305:
Men should always try as much as possible to eliminate the possibility of swapping the baby. When my twins were born I was with them in the delivery process, took note of the children faces and even had a labeled tag on them then took a picture. I no dey take chances o

You took those steps because you want to guard against the possibility of a baby swap. It is usually easy to monitor such if you use a Private facility for Madam's baby delivery

At the Government facilities, it is usually hard to do so. I got Four Kids, one at a really "Public" facility, one at home and the other two at a "Public facility" with some level of Privacy if you can pay for the Service.

With the first one, they won't even allow you come near the Labour Room not to talk about entering and tagging your Baby. And what's more, there are numerous other women in the Labour Room with just 3 Midwives on duty.

Wifey told me once the baby popped, he was held by his leg and she was asked " what is your baby gender"? Which she replied with the Gender and was taken away for the first Bath!

The baby was returned about 40mins later, tagged and dressed up. In between that time, anything could have happened.

So, like I said it is easier at a Private Facility but not much so at Government Facilities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Killermamba: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
GBAM! you just said it all because thats the only way out.

Read the last part, it was confirmed she is the mother
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by BENEAMATA: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting
Third scenario : A case of vanishing twin syndrome .
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Entanglement: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:

1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.

2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.

3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.

Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.
see them!
Daughters of eve always protecting Thier fellow evil gender!

Do you even know the science behind chimera?
Dumbo pretending to be intelligent

5 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by unclejb2(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
the baby wasn't swapped. If it were, DNA would say that she is not the mother.

She is a dangerous and pretentious hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by poseidon12: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Michelle55:
Following! smiley watch as the boys on this thread will drag the said lady like a tiger generator without bothering to confirm if she's telling the truth or not.

Which truth is she telling? She knows the real biological father.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by samwillyco1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
This forum and late news reporting is like APC and PDP
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by brainhgeek(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
..what if her husband is a chimera and his reproductive cells are developed from the cells of his absorbed twin..�
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Reliableman: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Men always do DNA test. Women of this generation are not good at heart. Please stay safe
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by babajero(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
She need to inform her husband, before he finds out himself, then they will investigate what happened together. And I hope the lady doesn't live a wayward life otherwise it would be difficult to believe her.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Eriokanmi: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
maxwell530:
so virgins can't be HIV positive? grin grin grin grin
No! That's not my point. At least she had never had sex before being a virgin. Sex is one of the common ways of contracting it. One can contract it through other means as well. Like bodily fluids sharing et al. At least, it takes 2 weeks depending on body's immunity to detect it in the body. They're always together attending programmes but not staying together. Marriage counselling had been going on for 3 months. To a great extent, they didn't believe the result. They also wanted to go elsewhere to do the test but the church said they'd not reckon with the result. I just briefed the story. It was a serious drama.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Did you even read the post at all undecided
Mutula

shüt up ee... u toxic Zombìe being

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by foolbuster: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..

Likely her baby got switched in the hospital
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by brainhgeek(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:

1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.

2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.

3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.

Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.

Number reason is the chief reason if the result showed that she is the mother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by belovedaja(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by SaLongs1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Mutula
Not minding his exotic language but all he said is right on point.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by teblu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't know how some people reason. Look, she wasn't forced to take the test, she did it on her on cos she felt something was off about the child, which of course she should know been the mother and all. Now y"all saying she's lying, how can that be, it's either the baby was switched at birth; probably she had a male child and hers was replaced with the girl she now have.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by tctrills: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Mutula
This is clearly a fake story and you seem to be the one in the dark here.
The only aim of this story is to discredit DNA tests.
First what does she mean by she noticed the child was off? Can anyone explain what an off child looks like?
We should stop giving fake stories like this any credit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.