Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child (57818 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by xevove2061: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.

Lol. King and mo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Women! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Gentleswift(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Their next agenda is to rubbish the DNA tests so they can enjoy hoeing around in peace, it won’t ever work. She never talk truth . Or the baby was swapped at birth but I no trust that gender at all.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
They must have changed the baby in the hospital.

Anything can happen in Nigeria.

But she said the DNA matches hers na. It would have been a case of swap if the baby's dna didn't match the mother's own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Kutunban: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Perhaps the husband is a chimera. Sometimes the child DNA doesn't even carry that of both parents. Science is dynamic.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Fedrick100: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
ImohWilliams1:
There's a possibility that the baby was swapped during delivery with a couple that needed her real baby's gender.

But the baby and her DNA match
How was it swapped then
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by 9icetoo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
Ever heard of chimera? Google it.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nwaotu10(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
How could she possibly forgot how that sugar boi was piercing her ruthlessly? grin grin
Pathological prevaricator!!
Farm tool grin
Nigerian Girl grin
Inglorious heaps of otiosity grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nyascobar1414: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only a f0.0lish man commit to a non_virgin.. You cant be having DNA Issues if you married your wife a virgin naa(apart from child swapping)..

Weak men and weak churches that condone h0les are to be blamed.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Gandrova: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
The lady should go for another DNA test to asertian the real pertanity of the child
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by odebmart(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
This story does not add up, you noticed your child showing strange characteristics and the first thing that come to mind is DNA test? The woman is lying, she knows the father of the child and probably started noticing the man's trait in the child and decided to confirm, after all the DNA shows she is the mother. Putting this out in public is preplanned to show the husband how confused she was, that she had to seek answers from social media or she may have been drugged and raped somewhere or the husband may also be impotent and drugged her and brought someone to impregnate her. But the story sounds like a lie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by evictor305: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Men should always try as much as possible to eliminate the possibility of swapping the baby. When my twins were born I was with them in the delivery process, took note of the children faces and even had a labeled tag on them then took a picture. I no dey take chances o
Lukuluku69:

Let her do another Test and match it with her own.

If that doesn't match, then den don swap that baby. It could be deliberate or a mistake.

So let her match the baby DNA with her own.

Things do happen.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by myrates: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
ote author=rickpat post=118795497]she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by forghe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
So intelligent. This is a way to go about it.

rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Eriokanmi: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
she should match the DNA test with herself...if it shows the child is her child,then she is lying and should tell us the man that got her pregnant.. but if the DNA test doesn't match with her, She Should know that her baby was swapped in the hospital she put to bed...THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO SCENARIOS,NO BIG DEAL...let her find the solution herself... DNA test is always 99% accurate...but she can try another hospital for the test,if she is doubting
This is a good point but in some cases, human error does occur. A similar topic surfaced here last week in which i shared my wife's experience. The nurse who took delivery of our son almost swapped him with another baby born by wrongly placing their hand bands. Thank God my wife was able to recognise the one she brought from home by the colour. She quickly reacted as she was looking at the woman from her bed in the hospital. Both babies were born almost same hour.

That said, I had a friend who wanted to get married. As a tradition, their church would send the would-be couples to a recommended lab for series of tests, including hiv. On getting there, the result revealed that his wife-to-be tested positive to HIV virus whereas, this lady was a virgin. That alone calmed both of them. They rejected the result. This happened in Akure around 2005. The lab now said, they'd get back to them as they'd need to find out where fault emanated from. They couldn't go elsewhere cos the church trusted and recognised only the results from that lab.

A long story cut short, my guy continued with his wedding plans. As pastor, he was well known in town so he was busy sharing invites. A few days to the wedding, the lab called them and said they discovered the reagent used had expired so, they should come for another test which came out negative. They later apologised for their mistake. He learnt they later called all those they had used the same reagent for, to come back and re-do their tests. What if some of them had committed suicide or split on hearing of the false report?

This DNA of a thing is very good but the margin of error would always be a factor to ponder on. If you must do a DNA test, don't rely on one centre. Though costly, you must be prepared to make the sacrifice since you are looking for the truth..my advice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by izubext007: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
You the mutula, how is it possible that she is the mother her husband is not the father .....
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by alizma: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
Don't mind her, the last part of the post says she is the mother but her husband is not the father, she clearly cheated towards their marriage because she said she got pregnant for the baby months after their wedding
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by mrdino(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:

I share the same opinion with you on this. Also, she hasn't told us the truth about the "off" thing that prompted her to secretly conduct the DNA test, if not that she has cheated on her husband (perhaps, in a one night stand).

If she suspected that the baby was swapped at the hospital, it doesn't cost her anything to involve her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by izubext007: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Spiritual husband at work.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by CutSoap(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
See another hole getting confused. But confused of what exactly? They will never sieze to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
U just nailed it
DNA just getting discredited in Nigeria, meanwhile still being exalted in the West.
She slept with her EX before the wedding.
Don't mind her.
How would she recall?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by odebmart(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
she already mentioned that DNA shows that child is hers
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Martinez39s(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Smart guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by CutSoap(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

But she said the DNA matches hers na. It would have been a case of swap if the baby's dna didn't match the mother's own.
God bless you jor!
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
rainlover:

I'm equally confused..
Only god can bless nairaland, the amount of knowledge I get here even Google will relate.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Bluntemperor: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Since the DNA confirms her as the mother, there could only be any of this explanations:
1. The husband is chimera and so the child inherited the DNA of the husband's twin. There's been recent findings that support this.
2. The Aunty played away from home knowingly or unknowingly. Things are happening in this life.
3. There was a tampering of sample at some point. Maybe at collection or in the lab. Sh.it happens.
Dont throw stone yet, aunty might be innocent.

CHIMERA Syndrome,eh!
Please, Medical Analysts,come to rescue!
But we ''ve heard about babies being interchange in many govt hospitals by the wicked workers and forces of hell! Is it true?
Hymmm!
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by myrates: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:
The DNA confirms the lady is the biological mother of the child which eliminates doubts that the child was swapped at point of delivery. Now,why would a woman secretly go and conduct DNA on a particular child without the husband's knowledge? That move in itself is ever suggestive of an ulterior motive . Agreed she never cheated on her husband during the marriage, what about a month or few weeks to the wedding? The lady is definitely being economical with the truth. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by phemmyfour: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Fake story
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
rickpat:

The husband or the child may also be chimeric.

You can look up chimerism. It's a condition where a person can have different DNA in the same body.

If the husband is chimeric, the suppressed DNA could show up dominant in the child.

Pretty messed-up stuff.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by Mrkindness: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

OLODO, cant you read that she's the mother of the child(maternity test). You f0.0ls dont have anything upstairs
my mistake, sorry for my response.
Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by statesman6: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Women taking lie to the next level. Na why I no fit trust them. Them fit lie, cry, faint...just to prove they are innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.