Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70339 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
incandescentena:

See this man! You dey wear shimi before?!
See as you pack foam full your chest for your photo
grin
you dey ment
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by incandescentena: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uchedizzy:
you dey ment

grin partner in ment wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Lovelydaisies: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
neduemaginatif:

Halfslips ain't old school. I wonder why people say this is old school. Its am everyday thing people just ignore for no sensible reason

They might have a reason though. I don't wear mine much compared to tights because my thighs rub against each other and it gets painful from there. I water them for short or few movements and when I don't feel like putting on tights.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

They might have a reason though. I don't wear mine much compared to tights because my thighs rub against each other and it gets painful from there. I water them for short or few movements and when I don't feel like putting on tights.

Yours is an exceptional case as with other people on the big side which i quite understand
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mummyfour:
wow!!! Coming from a man, this is awesome!!.
Thanks for appreciating her and not running her down on it.

Infact I am taking the challenge to buy more grin.
Oya make Una begin donate towards it grin

Thanks for the compliments. Na my wife na. I have to support her especially when it's something I love. You can check her out on Tiktok. @_deotakuqueen. She styles them there for people to learn. Just started recently though.

Had to edit her handle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mummyfour:
shimi wearers association of Nigeria group.

The group icon will be pink and black shimi grin grin

I love white best. I also use them for skits on Tiktok. @nedudeentertainer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Grgton:
well pants are better of

Nothing is better. Your style is your style actually. Just make sure the genitals breathe well...
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
IamAsiri:

I said it is not "shimi", that it is underskirt. Didn't even know it's called half-slip.

Underskirt is still correct
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2022
neduemaginatif:

I love white best. I also use them for skits on Tiktok. @nedudeentertainer
Really!!. Wow!
I will check it out
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2022
neduemaginatif:

Thanks for the compliments. Na my wife na. I have to support her especially when it's something I love. You can check her out on Tiktok. @de_otakuqueen. She styles them there for people to learn. Just started recently though
This is great!!

Your wife is such a lucky man. I respect men that positively advertise their wives, believe In them and do all to promote them.
God bless you real good. Keep it up.

I wish you many more years of blissful marriage and more shimi in the wardrobe grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benjanny(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2022
This Shimi has been relegated long ago
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mummyfour:
This is great!!

Your wife is such a lucky man. I respect men that positively advertise their wives, believe In them and do all to promote them.
God bless you real good. Keep it up.

I wish you many more years of blissful marriage and more shimi in the wardrobe grin

Amen. And same to yours too...
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
benjanny:
This Shimi has been relegated long ago

No. Many people still wear them. You don't doesn't mean others don't
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Tundex911: 4:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Sinmi...

Or

Yerii
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Chee59(f): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2022
I wore that thing till I finished from Uni.
It's quite comfortable though.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Chee59(f): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
neduemaginatif:

No.

It's called a Halfslip.

Chemise is the shorter full slip that stops at the thighs. The longer one that reaches the knees are called Full Slips. There are others, Baby dolls, Teddy, Camisoles, Petticoats, Pettipants.

Halfslips shouldn't be confused with Petticoats as the latter are fuller and come in ruffles.

Wikipedia will help a lot...
Why do you know so much about ladies underwear?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 3:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Chee59:

Why do you know so much about ladies underwear?

Why shouldn't I know so much about everything? I'm a Father and a Husband for God's sake. I'm a Human also so I should know anything I choose.

Its called General Knowledge
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Chee59(f): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
neduemaginatif:

Why shouldn't I know so much about everything? I'm a Father and a Husband for God's sake. I'm a Human also so I should know anything I choose.

Its called General Knowledge
Sorry, daddy grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Veezy4u(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
bro sorry to quote you here, saw your post on Argentina v Croatia . Please I'm having a very bad day, people who are supposed to give me my money all disappointed. Right now I need data to stream this game tonight. This is NOT a game to miss. Please I need some data,if it means returning it before Friday, I will. Thanks, sorry for bothering you @almiron
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Fujiyama: 6:34am On Feb 19
Funny thread
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by coxaxij134: 11:09pm On Mar 07
Our mother

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.