Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70346 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by marygold(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still dey am sef

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Gbogbowa: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ladies are no longer sane,Simi is gone now they have started going out without bra ,you will vividly see their pointed nipples clearly and they don't care,some one said the new name for women now is olosho I pity the men in the next 10 years many ladies will be with flat breast
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
nedekid:

Mummy four, call it by its name ie shimi, sheeme grin
the one that has that spaghetti hand is commonly called shimi. But this one is mostly called underskirt or underwear. Reason being that if you want to buy it, just say underskirt and the seller no go need to begin ask you whether na the one with hand or not.

See lecture from me o grin grin. On top shimi matters.
Na we be the legend on shimi matters grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Perkins1: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Jocdon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am. I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin Under skirt
I like that good woman. Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Na wao buy pant instead,wait u dey go back ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by TUTU147: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
When devil never go digital,na God Almighty go save us for this new generation.Some girls dey even go without putting on anything under.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi

Wa gbayi
lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by vabok(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
That was when women were responsible!
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
If i wan knack girl and she wear this thing come,my rock go shrink instantly,i don lose interest b dat
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by udemzyudex(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
I was thinking about this lately,these days you see girls wearing just pant and skirt or leggings without pant and I'm like wtf?

Gone are those days women wear this and their pant lining won't even show, you wear only pant and blouse, when it is windy you start to hold your dress so it won't go up and reveal nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Onyenna(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi
Gone are those days men
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

Weed/Loud is going no where! It has come to stay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
benqo01:

Na wao buy pant instead,wait u dey go back ni
I dey wear pant under na!

Abi you think say Mummy G.Os like us no dey wear pata. We usually wear the ones wey dey cover every part. Well tucked in, yet comfortable ; and beautiful D grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Pant under, shimi on top. Those days grin grin grin
now Dem no dey wear pants again sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by gimakon2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
mecuries:
Thank goodness they've all stopped wearing this.....hopefully,they reduce the way they wear tight too......that private part needs air,it needs to breath,do not suffocate that area

The way some of these aunties are showing us Nigeria now adays because they stop shimi is alarming, you come day say make them stop tight join? This problem u wan cause , may God help u sha.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
ajepako:
I still wear it when I wear Iro and Buba

Actually when I wear a dress that might be transparent, I wear under-skirt

But sha, I wear 90% of trousers to work so I hardly need under-skirt these days

Plus, most ready-made skirts usually come with inner lining, so there is hardly need for this skirt again

So u wan wear dah kind underwear with Jean
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:

I dey wear pant under na!

Abi you think say Mummy G.Os like us no dey wear pata. We usually wear the ones wey dey cover every part. Well tucked in, yet comfortable ; and beautiful D grin

Okay good to know,i think say na Dem CardiB type

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

It's for married Christian mothers.

I mean, how do you wear that under a trouser or bum shorts?

Also, to the village women that wear short nickers under their hot mini gowns or skirts, who do you think you're doing?

Wise up.
some girls dey even wear jeans short under mini gown
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by nedekid: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
the one that has that spaghetti hand is commonly called shimi. But this one is mostly called underskirt or underwear. Reason being that if you want to buy it, just say underskirt and the seller no go need to begin ask you whether na the one with hand or not.

See lecture from me o grin grin. On top shimi matters.
Na we be the legend on shimi matters grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by eneyomike(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad days u sidon carelessly and open DOOR yakata like GLO network for passers-by to see ur ware/use mirror lipsrsealed sad do Google
������
No be today you spoil
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
benqo01:

Okay good to know,i think say na Dem CardiB type
tufiakwa!! I am trying to leave a good legacy for the wonderful beautiful girls God gave me and they are following that step by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by 1gbdata: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Old things shall pass away

Everything becomes new
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by faithfull18(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
We still wear it grin wink
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by debbydams(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
underwear skirt...I stopped wearing it because my laps peels when I'm walking and I hate when its showing under my dress

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Ruthymoon(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Peticoat my mom still wears it wella cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
tufiakwa!! I am trying to leave a good legacy for the wonderful beautiful girls God gave me and they are following that step by God's grace

That's good

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Allisgud: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Old skool,and it's even sexy look at that lingerie sexy things beneath

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi
God bless our Mommas

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ponishah: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
if you are a man, and you have commented here, then you are the problem of nigeria.
you are the reason it is difficult to rule nigeria, and you will never get a good ruler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.