Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70342 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Shellsploit: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Simisola

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Obynopositive: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
na tight de rain now...... shimi na our mama dem days...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by dalongjnr: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only for legends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Franzinni: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Haha now they just imagine they are wearing underwear self...

To answer your question ... They stopped when olosho became a thing to be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Bryan88(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Mummy G.O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mitsurugi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ezemarcel:
My hatred for this ehhh.....knows no bounds

E dey waste time for action, abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Imsoblessed: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
I just knew it had to be this......just seeing the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Ready100: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
g
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mrsoft3(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Change the only constant thing growing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very sexy, i like women who wears this kinda stuff and tights or is it leggings they call it? I also love women who wears beads round their waists, Dammm! Very very very sexy beads are on a woman's Nakid waist tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still dey wear am.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Timagex(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
I find it sexy. Honestly. cool wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still dey wear am.
The name na under wear or under skirt grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bryan88:
Mummy G.O
how you take know my second name grin
Proudly so.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

Kaiiiiiiii...see pant!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by delpee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
It used to be on the boarding house requirement list. grin At least for girls schools.

For decency really. If the skirt flies up, there's something under.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by nedekid: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sheeme cool
Those days you will lift shirt, followed by the above before now sighting the "kpaint". (virtuous God fearing woman ie holy sister). grin
Most ladies do not know this again. Na Pata direct or freestyle grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by dyera(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Women wear it should Incase their wrappers loose their panty will not expose.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Veezy4u(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
All these girls very soon they'd stop wearing anything sef
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Omoapena(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hahaha
Shimi
Back then, quickie was so easy with shimi without pants grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Johel(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi
Gone are those days men

This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go (go)
Story of my life

It doesn't seems, Everything actually comes and goes... Everything including our very own life and the world itself...that's why we should never get too attached to anything.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by GloriousGbola: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

i know our resident mummy Go is still wearing this

with this when she is feeling segzy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ajepako(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still wear it when I wear Iro and Buba

I also wear it under a dress that might be transparent,

But sha, I wear 90% of trousers to work so I hardly need under-skirt these days

Plus, most ready-made skirts usually come with inner lining, so there is hardly need for this skirt again

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by IamAsiri: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi

This is not shimi; this is underskirt. Shimi starts from the shoulders down to the knee and it's with thin straps.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by nedekid: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Mummy four, call it by its name ie shimi, sheeme grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by NaijaCover(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

Nothing , No Go See ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by enonche85(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
constance500:
Wetin our fathers dey find s3xy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

now na skin tight girls of our generation dey wear.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Moh247: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.

Hope Daddy Four likes it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Bryan88(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
how you take know my second name grin
Proudly so.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:

Hope Daddy Four likes it
he finds it sexy grin. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lol... Only our mother's wore this. Any young girl wearing this now should be checked grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
post=118818842:

Nothing , No Go See ooooo
you no serious grin cheesy . E shock you abi?

You think say na only you Sabi shock people with bad news. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.