Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70340 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ycat: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Yoruba - Shimi
English - Half slip

The full slip of this should be lighter and better than the cotton fabric sewn under lace..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by MyExpression(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant
Gone are those days men..
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon song tittled ghetto

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

377 likes so far...
I dare say that about 300 people that LIKED this post are stoners.

...including yours truly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by adonaimart(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's called peteri grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by DaInferno(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant

Story of my life!

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!
this dude def on cloud 69 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I guess it is just their choice. We humans make our choices.
And most times I guess the clothes they put on don't really match up with wearing shimi.
Like I personally don't do micro minus, so I can conveniently wear my underskirt under my long dress, or long skirt/ mid skirts
... ok and what is the meaning of micro minus
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by HajiaNotu: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still wear it under my native wrapper...

It is called Underskirt undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by incandescentena: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
IamAsiri:

You are telling me what I know? I have worn "shimi" before and I am still rocking my underskirts wink.

By the way, you can google "chemise". A man arguing with a woman on woman matter. grin

Shimi Shimi tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Ladymillion(f): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Yes but lacey ones especially when the garment is transparent
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Story of my life!

Hahahahhahah damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
ufotunang:
... ok and what is the meaning of micro minus
I meant to say micro mini.

They are those very short above the knee skirts or dresses that are also known as cross no gutter. grin

They are so short that you can't pick up anything from the ground with exposing some "you know" cool
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
quentin06:
When ladies were ladies now all of them are hoes.

That thing gets in the way of their business centre.
They're getting serious money with it
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
This one is long shimi
The have long shimi and short shimi
Indomie generation will look confused grin
Haha
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by IamAsiri: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:

Shimi Shimi tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin okay
Mummyfour:
wow! We need to open a WhatsApp group grin

Help me tell her to suggest a name and icon for the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by debbydams(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
FavouredNK:

Plus some dirty women will wear it without pants for many days/weeks without washing, when they sit close to you, you will nearly vomit out your intestines from the rotten castor seed oozing out from them. Mtcheeew
lol...
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Story of my life!

I dey always feel your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Sodric(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Children of 1997 todate if not understand the underwear
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by incandescentena: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
IamAsiri:

grin grin grin
Lets me subscribe to your YouTube channel

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Psoul(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Story of my life!

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last

Guy, where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Meddymeddy: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Story of my life!

Hehehe be like say you don see shege this year from the way you are talking
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Skillful001: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi
girls of now a days no longer wear this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by intruder15(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Una want to use mention finish me on top shimi matter o grin

Infact instead of 3 colours I go buy 4. I don vex.
Black, red, blue, and brown grin grin

LOL. Pepper them in Nyesom Wike's voice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Back then wen d were still virgins
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Babssoo(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Moh247:
grin

That was before Satan became a fashion designer

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:58am On Dec 02, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi

Not just shimi....but house shimi. Na only your husband fit see am that time, for inside house.

The 'house' is often emphasized.

Dem don turn am to various tights, and women dey wear only am with small top, travel upandan now.

Na God hand we dey...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by CoolAmbience(m): 4:01am On Dec 02, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

It's for married Christian mothers.

I mean, how do you wear that under a trouser or bum shorts?

Also, to the village women that wear short nickers under their hot mini gowns or skirts, who do you think you're doing?

Wise up.

Who talks about wearing it under anything these days?

Shimi wey dem don rechristen as tight wey women dey wear upandan naim you dey talk of wearing it under anything?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2022
intruder15:

LOL. Pepper them in Nyesom Wike's voice
"Peppering" them with all colours of shimi for that matter grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by pfadom: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Ashawo!! Wetin that underskirt do you? All for easy access ba?

Ezemarcel:
My hatred for this ehhh.....knows no bounds
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by eldeens: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
My wife has this black and cream color that she wears
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2022
This thing that ladies are now wearing as skirts. Its all over Tiktok. Even my wifey wears them as skirts. Its sexy if you know how to combine them.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Not just shimi....but house shimi. Na only your husband fit see am that time, for inside house.

The 'house' is often emphasized.

Dem don turn am to various tights, and women dey wear only am with small top, travel upandan now.

Na God hand we dey...

House because it's only for husbands? Nah. It can be worn as a skirt now. Just style it properly and you're good to go
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by neduemaginatif: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Una want to use mention finish me on top shimi matter o grin

Infact instead of 3 colours I go buy 4. I don vex.
Black, red, blue, and brown grin grin

If you have 4, then you haven't started. Wifey has more than 20. Wears them as skirts. She styles them properly to make sure they're not sheer so as not to expose her panties. Its cool when you know how to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.