Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business (992 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by sacajawea: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
How true is this? In what ways?
Can you breakdown the ways in which this is happening
Because with all the FX scarcity, how are Guys able to import and make Profit
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by MytyD: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
We tin u mean
Explain further
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by Chris2863(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
The earlier you get busy with something and drop this your stupid mentality, the better for you
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by sacajawea: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chris2863:
The earlier you get busy with something and drop this your stupid mentality, the better for you
Do you know me before?
What's with the harsh messages
If i'm wrong, you explain, you correct me, that's all

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by zanshi: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
More like the reverse this year i sold over 80 airpods and airtags and the guy who helped me sell them in computer village told me sales has been rather slow and a lot of folks who buy gadgets in droves are now opting for midrange devices and even refurbished.

In his words he told me that a lot of these supposed yahoo boys who come and buy gadgets in drooves sapa hold dem no be small.

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by sacajawea: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2022
zanshi:
More like the reverse this year i sold over 80 airpods and airtags and the guy who helped me sell them in computer village told me sales has been rather slow and a lot of folks who buy gadgets in droves are now opting for midrange devices and even refurbished.

In his words he told me that a lot of these supposed yahoo boys who come and buy gadgets in drooves sapa hold dem no be small.
Ok you are talking of patronage by Yahoo boys.
What I meant is that, they usually use fraudulent or somewhat fraudulent means to get this Gadgets phones and laptops from USA and Europe
They said yahoo boys have ways at which they get them, then resell to These sellers at good rate which inturn they sell to Nigerians here
Other than that, it would be impossible to make profits
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by sacajawea: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2022
MytyD:
We tin u mean
Explain further
Me sef need explanation.
But the matter na say boys they Cart these things from hand, resellers here buy at a profitable rate to resell here in Nigeria
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by eepeepook: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
You say wetin?
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by sacajawea: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
eepeepook:
You say wetin?
I say, Yahho and Gboys, Na him dey make am possible for Phone business to survive
Re: I Heard That Yahoo Is At The Centre Of Phones, Gadgets And Laptop Business by Ukalu381(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
sacajawea:

Ok you are talking of patronage by Yahoo boys.
What I meant is that, they usually use fraudulent or somewhat fraudulent means to get this Gadgets phones and laptops from USA and Europe
They said yahoo boys have ways at which they get them, then resell to These sellers at good rate which inturn they sell to Nigerians here
Other than that, it would be impossible to make profits

They use a picker-street term tho
This picker does the work to help them do it

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... / Drinking Alone Or Drinking With Friends, Which Do You Prefer? / Theresa Gives It To Her Madam's Husband, Gets Caught (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.