Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13604 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
wealthpreach:

I am on it sir, I won't be able to look deep. I will just check if you're meeting basic requirements.

I didn't have to look deep before I found your problems.

1. Poor keyword research

2. Poor formatting

3. Lots of low word count articles

4. Poor SEO ( lacking metadata optimization, keyword optimization, and no inclusion of LSI) how then can you rank?

I ran your page on ah---re÷--f and ar---m fish
You don't have any page tanking No. 1. You barely have posts ranking on the first page.

What can you do?

Go and learn On-page SEO and look at your competitors, you will see how they format their articles. Make use of H2 and other headers where needed.

Pls, go and do keyword research those keywords can't bring you success. They are very hard. I ran through one of your keywords, the top-ranking article had over 250 backlinks and is ranking for over 70 keywords–just one post. How can you compete with such sites?

Keyword research is where you should major.

Nice design anyway!

5 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by eezor: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
wealthpreach:

I am on it sir, I won't be able to look deep. I will just check if you're meeting basic requirements.
Thanks. Tired self. Want to sell the domain if no improvement
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Olaxbolax100: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2023
wealthpreach:

I don't have to look deep before I find your problems.

1. Poor keyword research

2. Poor formatting

3. Lots of low word count articles

4. Poor SEO ( lacking metadata optimization, keyword optimization, and no inclusion of LSI) how then can you rank?

I ran your page on ah---re÷--f and ar---m fish
You don't have any page tanking NO1 you barely have posts ranking on the first page.

What can you do?

Go and learn On-page SEO and look at your competitors, you will see how they format their articles. Make use of H2 and other headers where needed.

Pls, go and do keyword research those keywords can't bring you success. They are very hard. I ran through one of your keywords, the top-ranking article had over 250 backlinks and is ranking for over 70 keywords–just one post. How can you compete with such sites?

Keyword research is where you should major.

Nice design anyway!

Can I buy adsense approved blogs with organic traffic from you? Can I make u my plug?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Can I buy adsense approved blogs with organic traffic from you? Can I make u my plug?

Sure, what is your budget?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2023
eezor:

Thanks. Tired self. Want to sell the domain if no improvement

May not be easy to sell the domain as it has little to no strength. Try again, do good kw research, and write well-formatted articles, you could win.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2023
I lost the bid to secure the primary domain for the wine niche, I'll wait for the other one.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
wealthpreach:
I lost the bid to secure the primary domain for the wine niche, I'll wait for the other one.
wow that's crazy. So it means that the buyer prized above 350$ ?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Una get mind to dey buy this expired domains sha. It has never favoured me at all. One of my site built on expired domains have been hit by Google updates twice.
I'll rather go with new domains and wait it out.

Meanwhile, I just started a new niche site journey today and I will go back to your first post on this thread to implement some of the tips there.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
PawsitiveBro:
Una get mind to dey buy this expired domains sha. It has never favoured me at all. One of my site built on expired domains have been hit by Google updates twice.
I'll rather go with new domains and wait it out.

Meanwhile, I just started a new niche site journey today and I will go back to your first post on this thread to implement some of the tips there.

What were you looking at when you got the site? Did you confirm if it was previously hit? How were your articles?

I am sure you did something wrong.

If you had the chance to buy Nairaland for 500k - #1 million, would you buy or not? That is the logic behind expired domains, but you have to do due diligence to confirm it's a good site.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pennywise2:
wow that's crazy. So it means that the buyer prized above 350$ ?

That's how it goes sometimes brother. I have carried my madness to GoDaddy.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
I haven't been here for a while, been busy trying to sort out family and myself. But I have some nice things to post much later today. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Archery Niche

YMYL space: No
Size-able interest: Yes
Evergreen: Yes
Ad revenue potential: Yes
Affiliate products: Yes
Competition: Yes

Archery sub-niches:

3D Archery
Bow Making
Target Archery
Traditional Archery
Indoor Archery
Crossbows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Thanks boss. What's YMYL niche please example of such will help
wealthpreach:
Archery Niche

Archery sub-niches:

3D Archery
Bow Making
Target Archery
Traditional Archery
Indoor Archery
Crossbows
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pk01(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2023
wealthpreach:
I haven't been here for a while, been busy trying to sort out family and myself. But I have some nice things to post much later today. Thanks!
waiting boss

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Google released an update on the 22nd of this month and many of my sites have seen an upward turn. If yours is going down, then you have been affected by the update.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pennywise2:
Thanks boss. What's YMYL niche please example of such will help

News and current events: Pages about the news on international events, politics, science, etc.

Civics, government, and law: Pages containing information that informs people, such as info about voting, legal issues, social services, etc.
Finance: Pages about investing, taxes, banking, etc.

Shopping: Pages about shopping, including pages that allow people to make purchases online.

Health and safety: Pages about one’s health or safety, including medical issues, drugs, hospitals, etc.

Groups of people: Pages about groups of people, including nationality, race, status, etc.

Other: Pages that deal broadly with “your money or your life,” such as pages about fitness and nutrition, housing, finding a job, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Woodworking Niche

Woodworking sub-niches:

Lumberjacking
Chainsaw
Carving
Canoe making
Building tree forts
Arborist
Woodworking plans
DIY Countertops
Wood finishing
Build tiny house
Flooring

Total Woodworking Niches here,: 11

Total Niches Count: 57

4 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
These past days have been spent on niche and domain research, and it hasn't been easy.

I have combed through 157 niches and found about 7 niches with lots of unanswered high-volume queries.

When I did my A-level program so many years ago, one of our lecturers gave a quote, I know it's not his, but I heard it from his mouth first. And he said," If you fail to plan, you plan to fail".

In blogging, you don't just wake up and say " I am a good adviser, I should start a relationship niche. I have so much love, passion, and experience for this niche." You are playing with fire.

You must do niche--keyword--then domain research.

Imagine finding a niche with over 50 extremely easy keywords that have over a thousand volumes, with just 50 articles, you can be averaging 50k to 80k visitors monthly.

If you have ears, learn from my early day's mistakes and start the right way.

I am a living testament that blogging pays, it could retire you from stressful 9-5, but only if you do it well.

6 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Backyard Hobbies Niche

It is more than just barbeque you can do in your backyard.

There are a lot more things that you may know but haven’t explored.

I was amused when I got to know about this little-known niche.

Backyard Hobby sub-niches:

Backyard toys
Backyard movies
Backyard projects
Backyard chickens
Backyard fun activities
Backyard baking
Backyard grilling
Backyard tree house
Backyard games
Backyard swimming pool
Backyard trampoline
Backyard carpentry

Total Backyard Hobby Niches: 12
Total Niches Count: 133

Do deep research and find all the sub-niches, then do keyword research and discover if the niche is for you or not.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by ANTAX99: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
wealthpreach:

Backyard Hobbies Niche

It is more than just barbeque you can do in your backyard.

There are a lot more things that you may know but haven’t explored.

I was amused when I got to know about this little-known niche.

Backyard Hobby sub-niches:

Backyard toys
Backyard movies
Backyard projects
Backyard chickens
Backyard fun activities
Backyard baking
Backyard grilling
Backyard tree house
Backyard games
Backyard swimming pool
Backyard trampoline
Backyard carpentry

Total Backyard Hobby Niches: 12
Total Niches Count: 133

Do deep research and find all the sub-niches, then do keyword research and discover if the niche is for you or not.

Many thanks for this priceless information.

Please don't stop.

I appreciate you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by ANTAX99: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hello Op,

Apart from SEMRush and Ahrefs, are there other good keyword research tools one can use.

The monthly sub for the above two are quite on the high side.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
ANTAX99:
Hello Op,

Apart from SEMRush and Ahrefs, are there other good keyword research tools one can use.

The monthly sub for the above two is quite on the high side.

Those are the only ones I could suggest. They are closer to being accurate 50% more than the other tools. Check for group buy websites, would be much cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Home Recording Studio Niche (10 Sub-Niches)

Every day, there are more and more musicians, YouTubers, Artists, and vocalists born, and it is unlike in the 90s when we needed a recording label to reach an audience.

In this day and age, we are given the medium to share our passion and expertise. And, the foundation of a content creator's needs is a home studio.

There is a high demand for information in this niche, but there aren’t many credible people who can give quality advice.

So, if you are, for example, a sound engineer, you are more than qualified to create a blog in this niche.

Even if you're not a sound engineer, you could still succeed. Just read up everything you need to know about the home studio, and it will open your eyes to the products that could be written about, or fixes that you may need to help your audience with.

Home Recording Studio sub-niches:

Amateur home radio station
Guitar recording studio
Home audio recording solutions
Voice over
Voice acting
Garage band recording studio
Audio recording software
Audio recording devices
Influencer studio setup
Sound proofing

Total Home Studio Niches listed here: 10
Total Niches Count: 143

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you don't have money to purchase a premium expired domain, you can still get quality deleted domains. Some of my students use it, and it's working just fine for them.

The domain would matter less when the niche and keywords are easy. I am only getting this expensive domain because the food niche falls into the YMYL category, and I need something strong to compete in that space.

Tip for checking deleted domains: Always check for domains that dropped the previous or current day.

You can find a good deleted domain if you keep searching every day.

The deleted domain costs $10.79 on average to register, but you may not be lucky to find a good one, or you may search for quite a long time, but it's always worth it in the end.

Look out for the number of referring domains, link quality, trust flow, and citation flow. Don't look at the backlink count or DA and PA; you can check the A&--h---ref DR( a DR of 7 and above is cool).

4 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you're just starting out please pay attention.

You don't need deleted or expired domain to start blogging.

Just register a new domain and you're ok.

Here's why.

Trust flow da pa and citation flow are all new to you isn't that right.

You don't know jack therefore you lean on the goooro to show you (pay him money to get one for you isn't that right

It's all marketing.

But here's what you must know... I'm just putting guard rails in check.

This is so make sure newbie don't get frustrated like dautless who said "he was tricked into blogging" on this thread.

Remember links niche edits guess post are sometimes pbn sites.

Here's what peddlers of backlinks and guess post don't tell you.

A site with pbn sells for less on empire flipper, motion invest and other site where they sell website.

Ask yourself why? If links are so good.

Nick Burbank, Jared and musfiq will never buy sites with pbn.

These are guys that buy website for as much as $5k-200k

As a new blogger you can't identify pbn can you?

Buy a new domain don't get carried away with deleted or expired domain since you don't know anything for now.

If you've been in the game and you understand everything that's when you can choose to try these.

Don't get carried away with the Google sandbox or whatever rank for easy keyword and you'll be successful.

I'm not talking theory it's what I've successful done and Ezoic will not be foolish to accept my 8 months site to premium if I was wrong.

Niche affiliates that accept my website to premium deal would never do it if I was talking nonsense.

Totis tois it's left for you to decide.

If I rain on your parade na so life be there's no science without peer review.

Get a new domain commit yourself to writing easy keyword I already show how to find it on bluackhat world I don't want to spell it correctly go to my post

Blogging is hard work if you're not committed there are lots of bs from people who want to sell services and courses.

Commit yourself and write learn on-page SEO and you'll be successful.

A guy webincomeplus did it here on nairaland without any backlink so it will works.

Here's the best part.

Google update no even near my ymyl site because there's a method to this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2023
online4business:

Here's why.

You don't know jack therefore you lean on the goooro to show you (pay him money to get one for you isn't that right

It's all marketing.

This is so make sure newbie don't get frustrated like dautless who said "he was tricked into blogging" on this thread.

A site with pbn sells for less on empire flipper, motion invest and other site where they sell website.

Buy a new domain don't get carried away with deleted or expired domain since you don't know anything for now.

If you've been in the game and you understand everything that's when you can choose to try these.

Don't get carried away with the Google sandbox or whatever rank for easy keyword and you'll be successful.

I'm not talking theory it's what I've successful done and Ezoic will not be foolish to accept my 8 months site to premium if I was wrong.

Niche affiliates that accept my website to premium deal would never do it if I was talking nonsense.

Get a new domain commit yourself to writing easy keyword I already show how to find it on bluackhat world I don't want to spell it correctly go to my post

Blogging is hard work if you're not committed there are lots of bs from people who want to sell services and courses.

A guy webincomeplus did it here on nairaland without any backlink so it will works.

Here's the best part.

Google update no even near my ymyl site because there's a method to this madness.

Good talk. Expired domains have shown me shege. So I rely on new domains these days.I don't doubt expired domains work, but not for a newbie that doesn't know jack. One of my sites that was built on an expired domain has been hit twice, including the last Google update.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
As a proverb says: "Only a fool argues about what he knows nothing about."

I don't entertain alternative opinions, if you have any, open a thread for it.

A lazy person should never complain about being tricked into blogging, as how do you want to see any result when you can't do niche or keyword research? Or write articles? I write 5 well structure articles every single day.

New domains work over time if your articles are well-written and optimized, you could get organic links. But it can never be compared to an aged non-drop domain with quality RD's.

Why can't you target the keyword "diabetes" and rank NO1? Because them no born your new site well where Healthline and the rest are.

Now this is why we get aged domains, to compete in tight spaces.

I just sold a year and two-month-old site with two hyphens - - on motion invest, the site sold in less than 5 minutes after it was listed because of quality.

The site is built on an expired domain.

I am talking about what works for me, If you have what works for you, create a thread and teach us, I'd be glad to learn.

Perhaps, I no longer collect any tutor fees, wetin your ten k wan do for me? Buy toys for my two sons, or pay my writers?

In the past 25 days, I have netted over $5k in website sales. So what does your unpopular opinion have on me?

From January till now, I've sold about 8 sites built on expired domains, why didn't I have an issue? If you don't know how things are done, you ask questions.

You're on your first site, I've sold 8, and still have six, plus I am about to add four more, Does it seem like our experience stars are on the same level?

What sort of newbie wouldn't research before they start a blog? Hit Google and ask the difference between an aged domain and a new domain, the difference between a site with quality referring domains and a site without any.

The advantages are many, from quick indexing, no sandbox time, better ranking, and eliminating the need to engage in organic SEO outreach in the short term, giving you enough time to focus on content and keyword research.

I belong to different forums, and people are free to start their journeys and teach what they feel is right. You can do the same, teach us about starting a blog with a new domain, and I will learn.

I hate people with over Sabi spirit, it's nothing but local pride. There is no one way of doing things in life, I recognize new domains can work, but I use deleted and expired, and that is what I am teaching about.

I can't talk about what I have no experience with. One thing with oversabi people is that they think they are wise, but they always spit stupidity every time.

If I encourage new domains and it doesn't work, it's your type that will come here to crucify me.

A person with just 1 site all his life feeling like a god... Lol.

Just one ITK feeling funky.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by kodred(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
online4business:

Here's why.

It's all marketing.

Here's the best part.

Even though you made good points, that’s not the way to go about things. Stop thinking you’re spoiling hustle (getting new students) for the OP.

He has his method(s) that works for him and his students while you have yours. Nobody is condemning yours rather he’s asking you show how it works that he may learn a thing or two.

There are several roads/means to a destination.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by kodred(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
wealthpreach:
As a proverb says: "Only a fool argues about what he knows nothing about."

I don't entertain alternative opinions, if you have any, open a thread for it.

A lazy person should never complain about being tricked into blogging, as how do you want to see any result when you can't do niche or keyword research? Or write articles? I write 5 well structure articles every single day.

New domains work over time if your articles are well-written and optimized, you could get organic links. But it can never be compared to an aged non-drop domain with quality RD's.

Why can't you target the keyword "diabetes" and rank NO1? Because them no born your new site well where Healthline and the rest are.

Now this is why we get aged domains, to compete in tight spaces.

I just sold a year and two-month-old site with two hyphens - - on motion invest, the site sold in less than 5 minutes after it was listed because of quality.

The site is built on an expired domain.

I am talking about what works for me, If you have what works for you, create a thread and teach us, I'd be glad to learn.

Perhaps, I no longer collect any tutor fees, wetin your ten k wan do for me? Buy toys for my two sons, or pay my writers?

In the past 25 days, I have netted over $5k in website sales. So what does your unpopular opinion have on me?

From January till now, I've sold about 8 sites built on expired domains, why didn't I have an issue? If you don't know how things are done, you ask questions.

You're on your first site, I've sold 8, and still have six, plus I am about to add four more, Does it seem like our experience stars are on the same level?

What sort of newbie wouldn't research before they start a blog? Hit Google and ask the difference between an aged domain and a new domain, the difference between a site with quality referring domains and a site without any.

The advantages are many, from quick indexing, no sandbox time, better ranking, and eliminating the need to engage in organic SEO outreach in the short term, giving you enough time to focus on content and keyword research.

I belong to different forums, and people are free to start their journeys and teach what they feel is right. You can do the same, teach us about starting a blog with a new domain, and I will learn.

I hate people with over Sabi spirit, it's nothing but local pride. There is no one way of doing things in life, I recognize new domains can work, but I use deleted and expired, and that is what I am teaching about.

I can't talk about what I have no experience with. One thing with oversabi people is that they think they are wise, but they always spit stupidity every time.

If I encourage new domains and it doesn't work, it's your type that will come here to crucify me.

A person with just 1 site all his life feeling like a god... Lol.

Just one ITK feeling funky.

OP what would it take for me to become your student and access mentorship?

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
kodred:

OP what would it take for me to become your student and access mentorship?

I no longer accept, people don't take it seriously. Out of 30+ that have taken my mentorship, only 7 either write or pay for articles and that underscores people's unwillingness to work for themselves. Check the thread, there is a lot of useful information.

There is a guy who started the mentorship, he will call me by 7 in the morning, call me by 10, or 11 in the night. Haba! For tenk? I can't rest?

I no longer need the stress of forcing people to do things for themselves. I clearly stated 2 articles every day, but they will prefer to be chasing shining objects.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by kodred(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
wealthpreach:

I no longer accept, people don't take it seriously. Out of 30+ that have taken my mentorship, only 7 either write or pay for articles and that underscores people's unwillingness to work for themselves. Check the thread, there is a lot of useful information.

There is a guy who started the mentorship, he will call me by 7 in the morning, call me by 10, or 11 in the night. Haba! For tenk? I can't rest?

I no longer need the stress of forcing people to do things for themselves. I clearly stated 2 articles every day, but they will prefer to be chasing shining objects.

I do understand. People tend to abuse what they get cheaply or freely. However, you could update this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7812492/how-start-blog-profitable-path#12527914 you created for us willing and eager to learn.

And also teach how you get aged domains for affordable prices.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
kodred:

I do understand. People tend to abuse what they get cheaply or freely. However, you could update this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7812492/how-start-blog-profitable-path#12527914 you created for us willing and eager to learn.

And also teach how you get aged domains for affordable prices.

This evening, I will complete the next step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Naira Gains On Liquidity Boost / CAC To Delist Over 91,000 Companies Over Infractions / Travelex To Commence Sales Of Forex To Bdcs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.