Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13723 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
wealthpreach:

Feel free to ask questions.
thanks bro. U will hear from me.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
wealthpreach:
From today onwards, no more tutor fee, the only fee is if you want me to get a domain and set it up for you till you start making money. I'm so joyous that I've removed the tutor fee, but I'd be sincerely more available for my students. Ask any questions!
Thank you so much. I'll reach out immediately to you
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
wealthpreach:
From today onwards, no more tutor fee, the only fee is if you want me to get a domain and set it up for you till you start making money. I'm so joyous that I've removed the tutor fee, but I'd be sincerely more available for my students. Ask any questions!
Sent you a message on Whatsapp yesterday
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2023
Sorry, I have been out, and have to cope with my offline realities.

Just had a second son and I am not a fan of house help. So, I am fully active in house duties 😆.

Anyways... I have not been able to reach my goal, still stuck at 600-700 and I haven't added many articles. Currently at 180 articles.

Most of these writers use AI as it is and in my experience, AI articles will barely rank beyond Position No. 5 even after 6 months. So, if I am not writing, I just leave everything like that.

AI is meant to be an assistant, especially chatsonic since it's connected to Google and can help you find facts and bring out texts from research works. But you're not meant to copy the articles and use them as it is. SMH

I once promised to post cool ways you could start making money with almost no investment... So, we should start the Post-a-thon this evening.

It's also good to know that I have trained over 30 people here. Although less than 5 took the whole thing seriously. If you can recall, one of the criteria for making it within 6-10 months is 2 articles daily, keyword research, and an expired domain.

There is no magic or a quick way to it, except if you're willing to pump kkkk of dollars in backlinks and articles or you're lucky to discover an untapped niche. By evening, we should start a thread of using Facebook groups to generate $$$ in just a day.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by AdroTape: 11:08am On May 19, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

$1000 Payoneer Needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill funds.

Bring Payoneer Funds

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
While still violently pressing to meet my $5000k monthly goal with the use of easy longtail keywords, I discovered another great way to get some money.

The new way is to create blogs with 100 articles and sell them for $1000, and that is if the performance is just average. If the traffic is high, you could sell $1k to $5k.

This is certainly not on flippa, as buyers have become apprehensive, and protocol is quite long with a series of verification, the same goes for motioninvest, and let's not even talk of feinternational, those are for serious businesses earning hundreds to millions of dollars from their blogs

To sell on any of these reputable sites above, you'll be willing to wait for 1 - 3 weeks. But I found where to sell the same day, and also sell for a good price as the buyers appreciate the use of expired domains. Cost me over $179 in membership(very much worth it).

So, the journey has become dual. Screenshots of the sale will be made available as soon as I start listing.

What I need

1) Writers, I only have one writer I trust very well, and she can't be everywhere, so I'll need more. My experience with Nairaland writers hasn't been so good.

They either use AI and when you catch them, they edit the AI articles to beat the detection of AI tools such as Zerogpt, but the bad part is that their articles always have a poor readability score with zero effort on creativity and research. I certainly never pay below #2.5 I even offer up to #3.5 - #5 and the results are not worthy.

2) Expired domains

This comes easy to me, I always know how to find the great ones.

3) Design

I could now design and customize to taste

These will be all. Good news! My journey is a little bit above 50% complete.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Did I tell you guys that I am now a 100% fan of Ezoic? Look at the site struggling to make $4 monthly on adsense has already made almost $2 in five days.

I have migrated 5 sites to ezoic. Let's see how it goes.

Using ezoic will help me sell for bigger margins. Although you may need a better host and a professional on Fiverr to optimize the ads for fast loading time. I paid around $50/site to get this done. My new journey is 10x more exciting than the first.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Goalty01: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
We are following
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by alterego17: 4:35am On Jul 03, 2023
wealthpreach:
Did I tell you guys that I am now a 100% fan of Ezoic? Look at the site struggling to make $4 monthly on adsense has already made almost $2 in five days.

I have migrated 5 sites to ezoic. Let's see how it goes.

Using ezoic will help me sell for bigger margins. Although you may need a better host and a professional on Fiverr to optimize the ads for fast loading time. I paid around $50/site to get this done. My new journey is 10x more exciting than the first.

What does this ezoic site do?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2023
alterego17:

What does this ezoic site do?

More like an AdSense alternative, but you need to be approved by Google ad manager before you can use Ezoic.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by alterego17: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
wealthpreach:

More like an AdSense alternative, but you need to be approved by Google ad manager before you can use Ezoic.

How much does it pay per click n how can one get approval from google ad manager?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
alterego17:

How much does it pay per click n how can one get approval from google ad manager?

Pay per click is dependent on your niche and keyword.

Once you're Adsense approved, you could easily be approved by the ad manager from the ezoic application dashboard.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Ezoic wey dey pay seriously my blog since may 11 don make 40x adsense.

May 11 to end $15
June $26

This month $6+

Traffic between 45-80 daily visits.

Adsense na big waste of Time.

But you can use ezoic mediation so you can earn from both ezoic and adsense

Just build traffic try ezoic

Even ezoic want me to recruit bloggers from Nigeria.

Nigerians wey no serious to make small sacrifice to earn.

Still looking at their offer sha.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
online4business:

May 11 to end $15
June $26

This month $6+

I always have cache problem while integrating with ezoic. Do you use cache plugin on your wordpress blog integrated with ezoic?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
ClixMaster:
I always have cache problem while integrating with ezoic. Do you use cache plugin on your wordpress blog integrated with ezoic?

Disable lightspeed cache plugin.

Ezoic cache does everything for you.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
online4business:

Disable lightspeed cache plugin.

Ezoic cache does everything for you.
Thank you bro
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
ClixMaster:
Thank you bro

Ya welcome
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Everything here sounds like additional maths to me.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Here is a typical example of how Ezoic is better than AdSense.

I had a dog niche blog, I almost sold it for #350k to a Nigerian. It earns roughly $4-5 every month, which is equivalent to $1.25 weekly.

It has roughly 20 visits from Google alone, but a total of 40+, including direct visits and other search engines.

It is my least-performing site, but I moved it to Ezoic anyways. I set up the leap just fine, and it loads perfectly on mobile and desktop(I didn't pay to get it fixed since it's not earning that much yet)

7 days later, it's doing $5.34 in just a week, which is the equivalent of 4x of earnings.

Here is another thing to have in mind, once you're Ezoic approved, delete your site from AdSense. Reason: when your site is still on Adsense, Adsense will show more ads to your visitors than EZoic.

If you manually visit your site with incognito mode, you will see AdSense anchor ads on top of the screen as opposed to Ezoic's bottom-of-screen anchor ads 6/10 times you visit your site.

Not just the anchor ad, another profitable spot, the above menu header ad will be claimed by Adsense most times, and they'll still pay peanuts. Just give Ezoic the total ad share.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Goalty01: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
How old is your blog?

online4business:

May 11 to end $15
June $26

This month $6+

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Goalty01: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Legend

wealthpreach:
Here is a typical example of how Ezoic is better than AdSense.

I had a dog niche blog, I almost sold it for #350k to a Nigerian. It earns roughly $4-5 every month, which is equivalent to $1.25 weekly.

It has roughly 20 visits from Google alone, but a total of 40+, including direct visits and other search engines.

It is my least-performing site, but I moved it to Ezoic anyways. I set up the leap just fine, and it loads perfectly on mobile and desktop(I didn't pay to get it fixed since it's not earning that much yet)

7 days later, it's doing $5.34 in just a week, which is the equivalent 4x of earnings.

Here is another thing to have in mind, once you're Ezoic approved, delete your site from AdSense. Reason: when your site is still on Adsense, Adsense will show more ads to your visitors than EZoic.

If you manually visit your site with incognito mode, you will see AdSense anchor ads on top of the screen as opposed to Ezoic's bottom-of-screen anchor ads 6/10 times you visit your site.

Not just the anchor ad, another profitable spot, the above menu harder ad will be claimed by Adsense most times, and they'll still pay peanuts. Just give Ezoic the total ad share.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Goalty01:
How old is your blog?

Which of them?

The most profitable is my shoe blog, and it is quite old, I'd have to check the registrar to find out how old.

I've sold a few, but I still hold some under the

Pet niche(about 3 now)
Home and baby
Christian/Islam/Hindu
Expired food niche

And four new others I don't wish to disclose. These 10 sites are not up to two years, just a year, or just a few months old.

In case you want to venture into blogging, don't forget it can never get saturated. And you can succeed at any time you join, you just need to know what you're doing.

Also, if you have the means, you can secure 5-10 sites, dump 3 articles written with easy keywords, and let the sites sit for 2-3 months, while you focus on just one site.

In 2-3 months, 7 should be performing very well, if you have the means, you can build these sites to sell, or build and keep earning from them.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Goalty01:
How old is your blog?

Blog I started publishing article this year... It's not by how old.

Do the right SEO consistently you'll earn now 91 article.

Here's my Minimum viable SEO that works.
Win snippet like no man business
Ranking first page from day one
Targeting keywords that bring in high empv

Started with empv of $16+ published low empv keywords and my rmp fall to $9.

Reverse engineer everything and empv now $14.3+

I now know for sure keyword that brings in display ads

Wish I can share screen shot nairaland will just spin and return me to homepage

you'll not hear this in SEO forums.
Enterprise SEO are full of BS.
I test with my site find out what works and stick to it like glue.

My next site will be applying everything that works say no to guessing SEO.

Here's the best part this is my first ever attempt at blogging.

Although I've been a copywriter for years, And
Have books published in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Peledonomy: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
online4business:

Blog I started publishing article this year... It's not by how old.

Do the right SEO consistently you'll earn now 91 article.

Here's my Minimum viable SEO that works.
Win snippet like no man business
Ranking first page from day one
Targeting keywords that bring in high empv

Started with empv of $16+ published low empv keywords and my rmp fall to $9.

Reverse engineer everything and empv now $14.3+

I now know for sure keyword that brings in display ads

Wish I can share screen shot nairaland will just spin and return me to homepage

you'll not hear this in SEO forums.
Enterprise SEO are full of BS.
I test with my site find out what works and stick to it like glue.

My next site will be applying everything that works say no to guessing SEO.

Here's the best part this is my first ever attempt at blogging.

Although I've been a copywriter for years, And
Have books published in Canada.

Boss please I need mentorship. I will even pay. I am getting depressed everyday as I no get handwork. I am willing to put in the work. Just mentor me please
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

Boss please I need mentorship. I will even pay. I am getting depressed everyday as I no get handwork. I am willing to put in the work. Just mentor me please

Invest in a course that works I can't hold your hand it's time consuming and you can't pay 200k

I've clients work that pay in $$ and I also write for my blog since I no like work for clients for long "clients sucks"

Here's a list of the ones I've taken.

Income school project24
SEO chatter featured snippet course
On page SEO by hvse (high voltage SEO)
SEO Rockstar recordings 2022.

I brought all these courses plus many that were shitty course but I learn them and I test like mad.

Make I shock you a guy on nairaland sold these courses to me for 60k after enough abeg abeg boss.
I still dey look for white hat SEO by Kyle roof if anybody get that one holla at me.

The ball is in your court if you want any of these courses holla me.

Also have you monitize your site at least that will motivate you daily to write more

I recently tried to flip my site on motion invest but backed down... What to know what it was worth.

Today they sent me message asking wether I no sell again.

Try monitize it'll motivate you to write daily.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Peledonomy: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
online4business:

Invest in a course that works I can't hold your hand it's time consuming and you can't pay 200k

I've clients work that pay in $$ and I also write for my blog since I no like work for clients for long "clients sucks"

Here's a list of the ones I've taken.

Income school project24
SEO chatter featured snippet course
On page SEO by hvse (high voltage SEO)
SEO Rockstar recordings 2022.

I brought all these courses plus many that were shitty course but I learn them and I test like mad.

Make I shock you a guy on nairaland sold these courses to me for 60k after enough abeg abeg boss.
I still dey look for white hat SEO by Kyle roof if anybody get that one holla at me.

The ball is in your court if you want any of these courses holla me.

Also have you monitize your site at least that will motivate you daily to write more

I recently tried to flip my site on motion invest but backed down... What to know what it was worth.

Today they sent me message asking wether I no sell again.

Try monitize it'll motivate you to write daily.

I want to get some of the courses for a start from you how much
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Peledonomy: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2023
wealthpreach:

Which of them?

The most profitable is my shoe blog, and it is quite old, I'd have to check the registrar to find out how old.

I've sold a few, but I still hold some under the

Pet niche(about 3 now)
Home and baby
Christian/Islam/Hindu
Expired food niche

And four new others I don't wish to disclose. These 10 sites are not up to two years, just a year, or just a few months old.

In case you want to venture into blogging, don't forget it can never get saturated. And you can succeed at any time you join, you just need to know what you're doing.

Also, if you have the means, you can secure 5-10 sites, dump 3 articles written with easy keywords, and let the sites sit for 2-3 months, while you focus on just one site.

In 2-3 months, 7 should be performing very well, if you have the means, you can build these sites to sell, or build and keep earning from them.

Boss do you mentor? I'm interested in learning
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2023
After learning the basic of SEO, the next thing is a good budget for solid backlinks. Don't pay anyone for any course. I prefer I pay you small amount for one on one mentorship.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Peledonomy:

I want to get some of the courses for a start from you how much

Send me pm.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2023
ClixMaster:
After learning the basic of SEO, the next thing is a good budget for solid backlinks. Don't pay anyone for any course. I prefer I pay you small amount for one on one mentorship.

True talk... Most times those courses are recycled trash, with no in-depth knowledge or something new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2023
online4business:

Send me pm.

Pls, don't do that here... If you make enough money... You don't need to sell some courses. Exactly why I stopped accepting fees. Open a new thread, and you'll just be fine. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action / Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.