Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery (17337 Views)

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes / Lagos Records Massive Drop In Accidents After ‘Okada’ Restriction / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Bolaji1996: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2022
OkutaNla:
Children of hate will soon come and tell us that it's because of the sea ports and former fct status.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Successkay12(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2022
aylive02:
grin

No place is safe. The media cannot cover everything that is happening. How do you trust a place you have thousands of agberos to be safe?

Shut up, when last Lagos experience bank and other private organization compared to your region that has been suffering insecurities since all this years
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by IfnobeGod20: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2022
johnjose68:

What blueprint did he leave behind when he governed. Or he just governed as a one-man business

God forbid to be uselessly obid.iot.

I sympathize with Obi...-Datti Baba Ahmed
What blueprint did Tinubu left behind that is not made know to people and not seen anywhere in the net.
The peculiarity of Lagos state make it possible for succeeding governor to perform not become any of them is a super being.
We know how they fair all of them that worked with Tinubu in Lagos and made his administration worth while, how they messed up their position out side Lagos.
The way you people compare the incomparable is alarming and out of sense.
What was the performance of Tunde Fowler at FIRS? Remember he was the one that in charge of LIRS during Tinubu's tenure and he failed woefully at federal level.
What of Aregbesola in Osun?
What of Lai Mohammed?
What of Fashola? If there is any ministry that has indebted the nation, is ministry of works.
Lagos peculiarity will make even Ikpeazu to be superstar in Lagos. You guys should stop this hyping.
At least by now, Lagos should have turned to Dubai with trillions that have accrued to Lagos purse but the same state as been named as the 2nd most unliveable city in the world.
The state earn huge and give you little but you guys went to town with town crier to hype them. African mentality.

Anambra state was created in 1991 along with the following states, please which of them can you compare with Anambra state?

Abia State 27 August 1991
Adamawa State 27 August 1991
Delta State 27 August 1991
Edo State 27 August 1991
Enugu State 27 August 1991
Jigawa State 27 August 1991
Kebbi State 27 August 1991
Kogi State 27 August 1991
Osun State 27 August 1991
Taraba State 27 August 1991
Yobe State 27 August 1991

Even Kwara State that was created in 1967 cannot be compare with Anambra state.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by iamsolasoul(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Kudos to all who work to ensure we counter threats with intelligence.

Please be mindful all cameras have microphones and you may be picked up unknowingly for threatening bodily harm.

It seems those terrorising us in our homes back then are either dead or soon will be on their way .

This year the harshest thing I learnt you are your security forget sentiment some people derive joy from robbing the little they gave you from what you deserve

God is punishing them
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Akunatakasi(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Rivers state for 7 years no bank robbery
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sircatherine45(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

More dumb excuses. Do those States have 23 million people to secure? Do you know how unsafe Lagos was before Tinubu when she had a population circa 8-9 million?

What Lagos has achieved, in this current reality of Nigeria, is stupendous. Ridiculous demonstration of leadership vision, focus and efficacy.

For example, Cross Rivers population in 2022 is an estimated 4, 601 037. 5 million top. Get real bro. Don't let lack of objectivity blind you to what an intelligent and unbiased 10 years old can see clearly. Lagos deserves Commendation from every balanced and progressive person.

http://population.city/nigeria/adm/cross-river/#:~:text=This%20was%202.042%25%20of%20total,be%3A%204%20601%20037*.

I have noticed you love insulting people to make your claim, please desist from such nasty attitude, it doesn't say well of the Yorubas. I doubt if you live in such States, so say what you know and not some damnable statistics that do not show the real situation of things. I didn't even comment nor make a post, I just stated the states that have less security challenges, but no, you went senselessly brazen to prove your claim, with insults.

Please desist from this, last warning!
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sircatherine45(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos are now known as AfghanEastern. IGBOS are competing with North East. IGBOS are trooping in droves to Lagos and south west for security and survival

South East is currently not habitable grin grin

lies. Igbo's are not trooping in droves to Lagos. They are trooping to other SS states, and the one with money travel abroad. Say what you know, not because of your hatred for the Igbo's.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Blazadenise(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2022
I would agree if they say lowest bank robbery... But say robbery Lagos has lost it, it's the worse ever stealing,one chance and traffic robbering, the state of insecurity in Lagos is the worse ever in 2 decade..
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

lies. Igbo's are not trooping in droves to Lagos. They are trooping to other SS states, and the one with money travel abroad. Say what you know, not because of your hatred for the Igbo's.
LOl

At least you accept the fact that South East is not habitable

Wether na south south dey run go or south west that isn't the main issue

I'm glad you know the fact about south east not being habitable

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by emerged01(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are you IPOBian or not? Simple question. When you can explain why it is Igbos, of over 359 ethnic groups in Nigeria, who constantly demonize Lagos and Tinubu when they should give both credit, then I can give a toss what other Nigerians thinks of Yoruba.

So far I am pointing out the truth that shows Igbos inordinately hate and despise Yoruba, backed by logical thinking and statistic you cannot counter, then I don't care about the opinion of another unobjective hater like you.
Lol! Guy check yourself,you are losing yourself. You are behaving like a dog suffering from rabies that bark at everyone.
Igbos maybe emotional at times but your display of stupidity show you are not better than them as a Yoruba man you claim to be which you are not.
Coming online to display your hatred toward another tribe doesnt make you a better person but a stupid person that needs his brain examined.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by drsibz66(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2022
MikeMicheal:
The issue is how will they escape after the bank robbery?
With unpredictable traffic holdup at every corner
in Lagos.

That is the major hinderance to bank robbery in lagos, maybe holdup is a blessing afterall.

You 100% right. No escape route. Every where is tight and jammed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by nduchucks: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Bank robbery is very dangerous and risky. Many robbers end up being killed in the process.

Boys have since moved to kidnapping and cyber crimes that are less risky. These kinds of crimes have increased exponentially in the past 5 years.

No one should be impressed with the report that crime rate is down in Lagos because that is a very false and dishonest claim.

Meanwhile Tinubu and his boys continue to rob Lagosians silly. Nansense!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Elliotwaveforec: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Thanks to yahooyahoo!
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Pootle: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2022
guys wey dey rob banks don enter kidnapping sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Elliotwaveforec: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2022
fawaz050:

Lagos is safe??

Please come to Oshodi and Walk carelessly. Come and show off in Ajegunle. No Waka Jeje for olowogbowo.

Lagos is one of the worst place to live in Nigeria.

I wish I could relocate to Ilorin.
Relocate nah, who hold you?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by jessylaurel(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Quintopia:
Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades

…Sanwo-Olu: ‘LSSTF model largely successful, its triumphs justify donors’ confidence'

https://encomium.ng/lagos-records-lowest-robbery-incidents-in-decades/

It's because Yahoo pays more for them that why.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Say that after new notes aged 2 years
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sircatherine45(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

At least you accept the fact that South East is not habitable

Wether na south south dey run go or south west that isn't the main issue

I'm glad you know the fact about south east not being habitable

and who told you that SE is not habitable? Point where I said SE is inhabitable. Stop twisting my words, I wrote them in plain and understandable English. Humans migrate every second, OK? People still stay there, do business and raise kids. Don't say what you don't know, you are very guilty of that because of your deep hatred for the Igbo's. I have thousands of friends still in the SE, doing business and raking in profits. If you want, I can send you their contact details to get more info.

There are people who are not fascinated by the past glories of Lagos. Give them the whole world, they can't move there. There are powerful associations in the SE and SS discouraging people from going to Lagos. Instead, they invest it in their communities.

You are one of those wishing that the insecurity in the SE never ends. But I'll tell you this today under the sun and over the earth you trample on: IT WILL SOON BE OVER.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
emerged01:

Lol! Guy check yourself,you are losing yourself. You are behaving like a dog suffering from rabies that bark at everyone.
Igbos maybe emotional at times but your display of stupidity show you are not better than them as a Yoruba man you claim to be which you are not.
Coming online to display your hatred toward another tribe doesnt make you a better person but a stupid person that needs his brain examined.

Joker. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Killermamba: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
doyin01:

Some of una sabi talk rubbish...

Or maybe you people just like to see the truth and hide it for whatever selfish reasosn...Take it or leave it , lagos government are trying in terms of security ...there is still crime in lagos but it has reduced compared to before...and yeah crime happens everywhere in the world...but a serious government should be able to reduce it to an obvious point....and in terms of security..mention any major state/City in Nigeria that is presently secure like lagos state...I said major state..I did not say places like osogbo ooo

So who are those boys robbing in other states? Oh I guess this your comments applies to only lagos state boys?lol...una go just open mouth waaaaaa...
ogbeni keep quiet Kano is safer than Lagos. Go check before you dey talk
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by onyxo76(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2022
MikeMicheal:
The issue is how will they escape after the bank robbery?
With unpredictable traffic holdup at every corner
in Lagos.

That is the major hinderance to bank robbery in lagos, maybe holdup is a blessing afterall.

exactly my thinking, how do weave your way through the crazy traffic after the robbery, na suicide plan be that.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

I have noticed you love insulting people to make your claim, please desist from such nasty attitude, it doesn't say well of the Yorubas. I doubt if you live in such States, so say what you know and not some damnable statistics that do not show the real situation of things. I didn't even comment nor make a post, I just stated the states that have less security challenges, but no, you went senselessly brazen to prove your claim, with insults.

Please desist from this, last warning!

You say I insult people whereas the fact is I don't insult everyone. Only those who see A and deliberately and deceitfully choose to call it B out of hatred for others.

They are like racist and bigots, reviled and insulted worldwide so those sort deserve no respect from me. Simple as that.

The fact is that it is disingenuous to compare a mother in charge of 6 kids to a mother who has only one kid to look after.

That is what you are doing whereas it is obvious to objective and progressive people that it is the mother with six kids who is the real star if doing as well or better than the mother with one kid.

Lagos is doing precisely that and your comparison appears completely unobjective and biased.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sircatherine45(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

You say I insult people whereas the fact is I don't insult everyone. Only those who see A and deliberately and deceitfully choose to call it B out of hatred for others.

They are like racist and bigots, reviled and insulted worldwide so those sort deserve no respect from me. Simple as that.

The fact is that it is disingenuous to compare a mother in charge of 6 kids to a mother who has only one kid to look after.

That is what you are doing whereas it is obvious to objective and progressive people that it is the mother with six kids who is the real star if doing as well or better than the mother with one kid.

Lagos is doing precisely that and your comparison appears completely unobjective and biased.

rambling the rumble. show me or quote my comment where I compared Lagos to any other state. I'm waiting!
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Starz825(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2022
aylive02:
grin

No place is safe. The media cannot cover everything that is happening. How do you trust a place you have thousands of agberos to be safe?
No where is safe...

But as Lagos no safe reach ....millions of people still dey reside for Lagos
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by RepoMan007: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2022
...but kidnapping, break ins, fraud, rituals, and internet fraud have doubled.

That's like when rice production went up but cassava and corn production a went down yet Buhari govt brandished it as an achievement.

Or when BH spread out from Borno, Yobe and NE into the whole country but they good told us it was technical defeat of BH.

I laugh.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Fr33born(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2022
How can robbers rob banks in Lagos when they can't escape? Bank robbers don't rob banks in areas where there is 24hrs all year round traffic.
This people sef
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by fredoooooo: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2022
The bankers robbing people nko .. no be robbery be dat ?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by gulfer: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Truth be said, since the ban on commercial motorcycle for transport in some areas, the crime has really dipped cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by NoToPile: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
I thought there was a bank robbery in Festac around 2015, around the same time Agbara Estate banks were robbed That was less than 10 years ago.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by MikeMicheal(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
onyxo76:

exactly my thinking, how do weave your way through the crazy traffic after the robbery, na suicide plan be that.
They go use private jet grin
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bontafa:
If you like buy texcote or oil paint to paint soak away it is still a soak away.

Trying to use the media to paint Lagos safe will not stop the reality that crime rate is still high.

One thing I cannot argue with God how I wish instant karma just happens.

Maybe after your so called beautiful piece then you drive home and become a victim maybe you can call a spade what it is
Relocate to Anambra since it's safer than Lagos.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by oneMalik: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
ask Google .

CheapHomes1:

How is Lagos a "mega city"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / 2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / Troops Avert Deadly Attack On Worshippers At Katsina Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.