Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery (17340 Views)

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes / Lagos Records Massive Drop In Accidents After ‘Okada’ Restriction / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by IfnobeGod20: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2022
This is a feat Peter Obi was able to do during his term in Anambra and no one is talking about it till date because of politics. This one of Lagos was even said by Lagos government and not the agency that is concern with overseeing security.
Here below is a newspaper capturing what the then IGP Adamu said that Anambra 5 years without bank robbery.
One thing I discover is that every record about Lagos are only been declared by them and any agency. The one of monthly generation of 51B IGR , no single agency declare that not even NBS that has the mandate.

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sircatherine45(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
doyin01:

This one know get anything to talk about again...you have no point...oga in terms of security.. mention any state in Nigeria that beats it...simple...

If the person have retracted his statement that osogbo is not a major state...then what else again??
When they have no point to make again, they will be shifting goal post.. mention any state in Nigeria with better security than lagos at the moment...argue sensibly..

Cross River has security as good as Lagos. Even Delta and Awka Ibom too. But CRS is better.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2022
emerged01:

Bro No let tribalism kill your sense of reasoning. Wetin concern my comment with tribalism?
Na your type dey make people from the other tribe dey look down on yoruba.

Are you IPOBian or not? Simple question. When you can explain why it is Igbos, of over 359 ethnic groups in Nigeria, who constantly demonize Lagos and Tinubu when they should give both credit, then I can give a toss what other Nigerians thinks of Yoruba.

So far I am pointing out the truth that shows Igbos inordinately hate and despise Yoruba, backed by logical thinking and statistic you cannot counter, then I don't care about the opinion of another unobjective hater like you.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Akanoaaa(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2022
Lagos is not that safe, but how do you expect banks to be robbed when traffic is everywhere in Lagos? How will they escape after successful robbery and ended up in traffic? No be suicide mission be that?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by aylive02(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Bros I am living in Lagos, and it’s only in Lagos that I feel safest.
. I live in osun, I feel it is the safest too.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2022
aylive02:
. I live in osun, I feel it is the safest too.
Yes, Osun is very safe too. I’m not a Yoruba but the entire SW is the safest region in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by bablon20(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
The year hasn't ended now abi why the hurry?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by aylive02(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, Osun is very safe too. I’m not a Yoruba but the entire SW is the safest region in Nigeria
. Well said
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Did you know children

Father and mother were massacred in a church in Owo ?

Did you know Lagos state has the highest drug movement destroying lives of young youths?

Did you know all the northern states are suffering from insecurity which is worse than normal armed robbery?

Why are you calling igbos ?
igbos are now known as AfghanEastern. IGBOS are competing with North East. IGBOS are trooping in droves to Lagos and south west for security and survival

South East is currently not habitable grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

Cross River has security as good as Lagos. Even Delta and Awka Ibom too. But CRS is better.

More dumb excuses. Do those States have 23 million people to secure? Do you know how unsafe Lagos was before Tinubu when she had a population circa 8-9 million?

What Lagos has achieved, in this current reality of Nigeria, is stupendous. Ridiculous demonstration of leadership vision, focus and efficacy.

For example, Cross Rivers population in 2022 is an estimated 4, 601 037. 5 million top. Get real bro. Don't let lack of objectivity blind you to what an intelligent and unbiased 10 years old can see clearly. Lagos deserves Commendation from every balanced and progressive person.

http://population.city/nigeria/adm/cross-river/#:~:text=This%20was%202.042%25%20of%20total,be%3A%204%20601%20037*.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by puremaker7(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2022
sunnysunny69:
No bank robbery in Lagos state for a year ?
did you rob any bank in Lagos this year that was not mentioned?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2022
Lagos is now very unsafe, and at its worse.

Try doing off street parking on Lagos streets, and watch your car get stripped to its brain box, or entirely stolen if not lucky.

Just 4 years back you could do the same with your eyes closed.

When these people lie they forget that things will not just end here. There would be a resurrection, and judgment given by the eternal judge of all men.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Simplythebest: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2022
Haba ur hatred have block ur sense of reasoning. What did Obi did to u guys is it a crime to be corrupt free and intelligent to the extend of having the citizens at heart. Don't worry soon that bus stop u are managing that is giving u lever to say trash will be collected from u. U need to grow up
Abdul05:
When you compare this to the rampant killing in anambra state then you will see that ..

Being an obidient is a disaster. .. grin cheesy

Obi is a huge failure. ... grin

Thank to tinubu anyway. ... grin
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by DeluxebyOVA: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Why are they announcing it
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by edward1106(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2022
johnjose68:

What blueprint did he leave behind when he governed. Or he just governed as a one-man business

God forbid to be uselessly obid.iot.

I sympathize with Obi...-Datti Baba Ahmed
Yours is another issue I would love to delve into but not today.
I quoted someone and for that, I commented.
Kindly stick to the post please.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Did you know children

Father and mother were massacred in a church in Owo ?

Did you know Lagos state has the highest drug movement destroying lives of young youths?

Did you know all the northern states are suffering from insecurity which is worse than normal armed robbery?

Why are you calling igbos ?

Bro, out of over 360 ethnic groups of Nigeria, who are the undisputed haters of Lagos and Tinubu even on occasions when virtually all Nigerians, aside Igbos, admit both deserve credit?

Why will Igbos not be mentioned when they are always quickest to fall in and rain on Lagos parade hatefully, malevolently and enviously?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by blueAgent(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2022
Tonygeesm:
Robbing a bank in Lagos senerio In reverse. After robbing the bank the robbers will be stuck in traffic or on Thier way to rob the bank they will be stuck in traffic or the bank staffs coming to work that day will be stuck in traffic or the idea of planning to rob a bank in Lagos will be stuck in traffic , lass lass the robbers and the robbees will all the stuck in traffic grin

Lol...so true.
Robbees grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by OgwuEgo: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Because of traffic jam, armed robbers no wan enter hold up, they stick to traffic robberies.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Clown.

Same southwest that skull minning and ritual killing is at epic level?
Or is not the same south west that ppl were killed in a church?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by EdiskyHarry: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2022
When there are job opportunities, crime rate reduces.
Lagos government are really great
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Anunakeeh:

Exactly.

Overpopulation In Lagos Is extremely alarming. The smallest state In the world filled with over 30million People.

Only a Mentally Deranged person will want to rob a bank In such a place Jamparked with people and vehicles everywhere.

The Worst place I have seen on earth. No good hygiene, everywhere will be smelling, roads are eyesore, Unspaced houses built to the main roads and still fenced to the brim, people Just lock themselves up on the roads and streets like Bees mtcheeeew.

Over hyped slum, thats what Lagos is.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown.

Same southwest that skull minning and ritual killing is at epic level?
Or is not the same south west that ppl were killed in a church?
Another nyamiri on the prowl. When you see someone hating on Yorubas just know their tribe.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by ofeco: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2022
The emergence of Yahoo plus have reduced armed robbery, what we have now are kidnapping and human parts harvesting.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by depure(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2022
aylive02:
grin

No place is safe. The media cannot cover everything that is happening. How do you trust a place you have thousands of agberos to be safe?
The headlines is no bank robbery in Lagos in 3 years now....
And it's true
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2022
All this crap posted to rationalise why we should vote in one druglord.

Why can't this Urchins tell us the achievements of Tinubu, rather than resorts to that of his successors.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Another nyamiri on the prowl. When you see someone hating on Yorubas just know their tribe.

Becos I exposed your naviety.

Am glad you could not refute my points.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by doyin01: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where is the goal post that you are referring to? Where was it situated and where has it been shifted to?

If you claim you are from osogbo and you are retracting your statement made earlier that osogbo isn't a "major city/state", what credibility do you now have to make claims about the safest places in Nigeria? How can we now take your word when you can't even explain what you mean by "major city/state"?

K
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by doyin01: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

Alright
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by thisisit: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2022
LAGOS IS SAFE....

THANKS TO ......

YAHOOISM & AGBEROISM
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by aiye1988: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Jokers, what's the difference between robbing banks and commuters?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery by snoopz: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Robbing a bank means planning and one oga at the top, it's like organised crime and Tinubu is the leader in the real world and underworld, you won't want to try that on his turf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Certificate Of State Of Origin Is The Worst Certificate In The World (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.