Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? (3001 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by jeromestarks: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Samantha123:
If only you knew how stubborn I can be.

I don't tolerate nonsense and once I've made up my mind about something, no one can change it.. You can even call a family meeting with all family members present, I'd still not change my mind.

I believe in giving people second chances, but once the person doesn't show any signs of improvent, I move.
You're not a good woman.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2022
So, according to you a good woman should tolerate nonsense in the hands of a man who doesn't care about her or the kids?

What do you think would happen if tables were turned and it was the man having a hard time with his wife huh?
jeromestarks:

You're not a good woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by BBBmall25: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2022
frozen70:

If you want a healthy relationship don't cheat if you can't cope or you don't feel the relationship
Just walk away and let it end
I agree sir
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Obakoolex(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Not yet
Why ask?
Your assumption makes me ask lady....
When you get married your view about lot of things changes
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Suunnn(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Obakoolex:

Your assumption makes me ask lady....
When you get married your view about lot of things changes

Not even that

No body bumps into marriage without passing through bonafide steps, from one to the other

Why do we go into relationship, i mean dating?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2022
BBBmall25:
I agree sir

Ma'am
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by simplepee(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Absolutely NOTHING. Dating or marriage. Virtue/ loyalty mean alot to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Obakoolex(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Not even that

No body bumps into marriage without passing through bonafide steps, from one to the other

Why do we go into relationship, i mean dating?
Ummmm you're right but I tell you...dating is on a whole another level from marriage, ever wonder why some people date for many years before getting married and divorced in less than a year
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Blake755: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
When I think about king Solomon i always want to cheat more.

I mean.. If king Solomon can have 1000 women to himself (700 wives and 300 concubines) then why can't Collins have over 2000 women to himself too.

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit deliver me.
Lol when you get STD ur nah go change to cosmos grin cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Suunnn(f): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obakoolex:

Ummmm you're right but I tell you...dating is on a whole another level from marriage, ever wonder why some people date for many years before getting married and divorced in less than a year
Yea

I'm only insinuating that for me i would not cheat rather treat the matter my own way, he must change for the best trust me
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nostring: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
When I think about king Solomon i always want to cheat more.

I mean.. If king Solomon can have 1000 women to himself (700 wives and 300 concubines) then why can't Collins have over 2000 women to himself too.

The way I go cheat on wife/girlfriends eehh! na only death go fit stop me. Even God no fit deliver me.
wayre grin u no lie tho lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by BBBmall25: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
frozen70:

Ma'am
sorry Madame. You are right!
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Obakoolex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Yea

I'm only insinuating that for me i would not cheat rather treat the matter my own way, he must change for the best trust me
I pray it works for you dear....cheers

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
BBBmall25:
sorry Madame. You are right!

Ok naw
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Suunnn(f): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obakoolex:

I pray it works for you dear....cheers
Same
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Eyinju112:
Instead of cheating why not walk away forever to the person you wan cheat with?
No life fits all grin ...
Some lacks the IQ for money making but very Endowed Sexually .... The problem is balance

An Average human should have Moderate Levels of all Human Endeavours Especially Financial and Relationship Maturities in order to beat the Raging storm in this Present Days!

Also never blame anyone for Anything just shine Ya eyes!

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Treassured: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2022
simplepee:
Absolutely NOTHING. Dating or marriage. Virtue/ loyalty mean alot to me.

Hello.

I will also be needing the Recipes for the Stew you prepared some few days ago. The Stew looks so good. Welldone.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by simplepee(f): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Treassured:

Hello.

I will also be needing the Recipes for the Stew you prepared some few days ago. The Stew looks so good. Welldone.
Ok, send a pm. I will send the recipe on mail, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Pakwel(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2022
BBBmall25:
Considering the fact that we humans aren't perfect and can be easily trap by sensual lust; so I ask, what is that one unexplainable circumstances that may lead to this? Remember many want to learn from you and take corrections.
Mine is if you first pull the string first, I won't hesitate to activate my nuclear reactor at full force!

Once madam let's go of herself. She becomes on attractive. Let's not lie it's true. I married you when you are sexy. After one two 3 kids you now feel you have trapped me so you let yourself go.. no good looks anymore. Tie wrapper for chest for my house. That day I go cheat on you...
And ladies don't come with that nonsense talk of .do you think given birth is easy.. You can give birth and still look good afterward. .let yourself go and I'll cheat
Re: What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? by Treassured: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
simplepee:
Ok, send a pm. I will send the recipe on mail, thanks.

You are welcome dearie.

Done Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grown Women Playing Adult Plays With Young Boys: Is It Child Abuse? / Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.