Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,069 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? (26757 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Fujiyama: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
AngelaInteriorz:

^^^
What you said is true - and depressing.

A man prefers to stay in any other place (no matter how rowdy or unsuitable) except his own home. There are few things sadder than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by godofuck231: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Any are managing their marriages because of their kids , they don't want a broken home the wives are now sugar wives , always asking for money before zex lol before love making
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mattwillz: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.
Tueh,i spit for your matter!...future married house boy
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2022
babytoun:
Some days wetin dey my mind to eat na Banga soup but wifey go say "Dear your jollof rice is ready " in fairness me sef know say its not possible to have her prepare only what you crave per time ..

But when i eat out ..i eat wetin dey my mind all the time , if one eatery doesnt have what i want i move until i get it some where else ..

Just imagine wanting to eat ewa agoyin ..you sef know say na outside that kind option dey.
I'm not against married men eating in canteen but when it now becomes often then, the wife's competency should be questioned.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A man who left his wife at home and found succour in the club is an hurt man looking for peace, but a married woman partying with her friends and going to clubs and hangouts is an irresponsible fellow who has turned her husband to a simp, and cannot let go of the independence she enjoyed before marrying.

Nor be say she dey run from troublesome King Ahab husband at home o.

That's beautiful. grin

angry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Sharap your mouth. Big head. grin

angry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Sharap your mouth. Big head. grin

bro....was the deal between u & my woman Magnoliaa....was goin on bro?>

..are u fukkin her or u juss friend?? angry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by JasonScoolari: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro....was the deal between u & my woman Magnmoliaa....was goin on bro?>

..are u fukkin her or u juss friend?? angry
First of all, I am not your bro, I am never a bro to a stupid fellow...

Secondly, whatever you're thinking going on between me and Magnoliaa is no business of mine, think whatever you like.

Lastly, I responded to this so that other stupid fellow will not join you to dance shameless around your thinking.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Parizz: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I said so because i see these men going there frequently. Mind u, most women takes good cooking skills for granted and this ignorance and negligence later affects in marriage unknowingly. Men love delicious meal.
hi, i have sth to discuss with you
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Parizz:
hi, i have sth to discuss with you
I'm all ears.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Vevejoy: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I said so because i see these men going there frequently. Mind u, most women takes good cooking skills for granted and this ignorance and negligence later affects in marriage unknowingly. Men love delicious meal.

And what is wrong with the men doing the cooking if their wives don't know how to cook? This mentality of gender specific house roles must stop. Especially nowadays when everyone irrespective of the gender is a working class. We are all busy and good at different things. If a wife can't cook and the husband can, let him do the cooking so they can both enjoy. An annoying thing I've noticed is some men shame their wife's cooking skills whereas they cannot even boil water.

Again, we are all busy and good at different things so spouses should learn to step in where the other is lagging. Woman, if your husband hates washing the car you do it, gender specific roles need to stop.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by achimendy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
The truth is that, most restaurant owners who are good cook are married. Men don't joke with nice meal. Food and sex goes hand to hand.

You've said it all.

One cold wine for you bro.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Vevejoy:

And what is wrong with the men doing the cooking if their wives don't know how to cook? This mentality of gender specific house roles must stop. Especially nowadays when everyone irrespective of the gender is a working class. We are all busy and good at different things. If a wife can't cook and the husband can, let him do the cooking so they can both enjoy. An annoying thing I've noticed is some men shame their wife's cooking skills whereas they cannot even boil water.

Again, we are all busy and good at different things so spouses should learn to step in where the other is lagging. Woman, if your husband hates washing the car you do it, gender specific roles need to stop.
How long shall the husband keep cooking in the home? Will he be at home all the time? What if visitors(like her mother-in-law) comes visiting and her husband isn't around? Who will prepare the meal?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm talking abt men who eats often in canteens close or around their houses.
Eating outside every time is not good for a married man. It is lack of discipline
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by SodiumValproate: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
The truth is that, most restaurant owners who are good cook are married. Men don't joke with nice meal. Food and sex goes hand to hand.
We love to keep our belly full and our balls empty cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Parizz: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm all ears.
its ishiluv. I think i offended her. I was catching cruise and i said what ought not to have said out of youthful exuberance. I wish you could help me plead. I've begged her but no reply
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 4:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Parizz:
its ishiluv. I think i offended her. I was catching cruise and i said what ought not to have said out of youthful exuberance. I wish you could help me plead. I've begged her but no reply
I think Ishluv is a MOD too. And she rarely exchange words with people online. By the way, what did u say to her?
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Parizz: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
I think Ishluv is a MOD too. And she rarely exchange words with people online. By the way, what did u say to her?
I was role-playing a pastor in the spirit and I mentioned her name at random. I didn't mean to wish her bad
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Parizz:
I was role-playing a pastor in the spirit and I mentioned her name at random. I didn't mean to wish her bad
Is that all? By just mentioning her?
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women labours too, but can still find time to cook. There are women who do wake up as early as 4am to prepare meal b4 going to work. If a working class woman can do that, how much more a full housewife. What is she doing there? Is she just there to produce babies and gossip around the neighborhood?

Do you think it is normal or ideal for a working wife to wake up 4am everyday to cook?

When does she sleep?

@Other parts of your post: I see. You were actually directing your topic to housewives. Yes, they expected to be available to cook more often.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by bukatyne(f): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie post 118913483:
Welcome back iya wa.

Na real iya wa.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
bukatyne:

Do you think it is normal or ideal for a working wife to wake up 4am everyday to cook?

When does she sleep?

@Other parts of your post: I see. You were actually directing your topic to housewives. Yes, they expected to be available to cook more often.
As a matter of fact, there are women who wakes up as early as 4am to cook b4 going to work. It's just all abt self-discipline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.