Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? (26751 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by BigYash: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Seeing them in canteen is even better.

Come club na, you go see as married men plenty for there. Even as late as 1am they are still boozing down some Shayoo with we the single guys in the club.

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people. Many married men has found rest in club.

Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

The woman wey go tamper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?
They will pretend to be angels during courtship. First marry her first,you go understand say na the person when meet Satan one on one you go use your money pay ,carry come your hux.. Men dey try o.. Who no go,no know o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by MarketDispatch: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.

Some don't want to be poisoned after the wife reads chats on their phones, some the house is not in order, some the wife is too lazy to cook, some can't be bothered, some the wives are not good cooks, the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.
outside work related excuses, then na slay queen them marry.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobleou(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is a stupid question OP, think before you ask...

Must your wife cook every food you want to eat?

Is she a slave?

NL, forget about whether a wife knows how to cook or not. Sometimes you want to eat a particular meal and you don't want to stress your wife since a penny can do that justice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by xynerise: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
I dont.

Well, it depends on your location when you are hungry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by TheChameleon: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Because of useless wives....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by nedekid: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's either op neva marry, or him de early stages of marriage.
OP give yah sef some time, you will find out why married men eat in canteen. Maybe you will be the "pressent" of married men association of canteen choppers.

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
Zone.freeze brain must invade this thread to Yan dust as usual
THE FEAR OF ZONEFREE . This is the title of ur prob
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
ThrustReverser:
They eat in a restaurant because restaurants sell food.

You are the only one with the right answer.

The thread can now be closed.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ISellBeer: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
You will understand when you marry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by mukthar2000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eating outside is what I hate most and my wife gave me kudos for that.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen
Does it mean your own cooking is bad? In your answer lies what you seek.

Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals?
No. She has cooked for him for years. Eventually you will tire of her cooking. In boarding house didn’t you tire of meals served? This is the same. The best meals on earth eaten regularly will tire somebody.

Variety is the spice of life. Leave those men.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by don4real: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Don't just conclude till you hear the wife's side of the story. Na the way some men take dey behave na their wives take dey react. Emphasis on "Some"

Kollins11:

Come club na, you go see as married men plenty for there. Even as late as 1am they are still boozing down some Shayoo with we the single guys in the club.

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people. Many married men has found rest in club.

The woman wey go tamper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by nedekid: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Realistically, what is the percentage of men
that are well-to-do in Nigeria, in a country where 133 million Nigerians which is almost 7 out of every 10 Nigerians live in poverty?

The Nigeria National Deposit Insurance Corporation did say 99.5% of Nigerian bank account holders have below N500k in their accounts, which is an insight into the poverty level in Nigeria, even money to set up business is not even readily available!.....It is very necessary for every family not to be a single income household.
Na wah, 500k.
Imagine that was $3,300 few years ago before buhari, apc and Tinubu.
Now 500k is roughly $588!
Wonderful!! Magic of apc.
Yet many nigerians that should throw stones at the mention of that evil 3 letters, wish to vote for the same party again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Elidrisy20: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Them no Sabi cook
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by socialmediaman: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:

Is it lunch time that you see them there? Many married men don't usually go home for lunch from their workplaces unless it's very close

If it's dinner time then they probably prefer the food at the restaurant to the one at home
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Chinny024(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:

Many married women have seen shege in the hands of Judas Goliath..It's a two way thing.. IVD case,Osinachi, My former neighbour used hammer on his wife's head simply cos of minor misunderstanding,so many unreported cases going on underground....etc..
Women at a larger extent, the victims of abuse!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Bahamas95(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
When you marry the right person there wouldn't be need for that. Even as a bachelor I don't fancy eating outside, I prefer my homemade meals.

Nothing would make me eat outside when I have a wife at home......The only reason I would do it is when am outta town.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
those who fear their wives poisoning them through food because of the toxicity of their marriage
I’ve heard this thing multiple times and it happens with older men. I believe it is their guilty conscience disturbing them for having children outside the marriage. It also is a sign of the marriage ending. Divorce is easy. I don’t care. I can’t punish myself.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by mukthar2000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.
leave him alon to they make mouth, when the get married na their type they gentle pass for woman wahalah
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

The agaracha husband no been see where Calabar girls dey before im marry im wife?
"Calabar girls! Calabar girls! Person no go hear word!
As if e pass edikang-ikong, afang, and knack!
When e reach to cheat, na that time una dey remember Calabar girls.

(Na only to think of ways to spite una sabi, forgetting say two can play una game!)

Nne abeg no make me laugh.
Calabar girls don suffer no be small.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
Renowned retard trying to be comical by creating stupid thread.

More like why do you pooped?
feminist, culprit, tell us why your husband too dey chop outside! Attack the message and leave the messenger alone. God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by litaninja(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is what you open an entire discussion for? ?

Truvelisback:
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Zonefree(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

The agaracha husband no been see where Calabar girls dey before im marry im wife?
"Calabar girls! Calabar girls! Person no go hear word!
As if e pass edikang-ikong, afang, and knack!
When e reach to cheat, na that time una dey remember Calabar girls.

(Na only to think of ways to spite una sabi, forgetting say two can play una game!)
Obviously, you're jealous of calabar girls, Mariah grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Flier: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Children everywhere on this forum,only a Jobless married man will eat at home 24/7
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by kansoboy: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wait until u get married....u go know how far
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Arizoner: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Men of this generation ehn!
I don been talk am; o wu ha mebishiga uwa a anyi no ugbu a.
ihe ntakiri, ha a gbapula eshi!
Anya n'ukwu ghala nu ha n'ama, even after they're married.
Gini ka nwoke lurula nwaanyi choga n'eshi?
M gide k'owu ehn! grin

In the days of our grandfathers, not all grandmothers could cook very well, but never would the grandfathers think of going out of his compound to eat.
It was a thing of shame.
(Especially in Igbo culture.)
Even our fathers never did that.
(Even if they wanted to eat something different once in a while, they will bring it home and eat it with their wives.)
Not with men of nowadays!
They will boldly eat out to their fill, then bring their belly-filled self home.
What does a wife do with such a husband?
If the case was that she doesn't cook, that would be different.

A goousbnd would continue to encourage his fewell.
you can't come into my house and not know how to cook. I will beat hell out of you
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Arizoner: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

When you're calm on nairaland,every rigfraffs tends to abuse n talkdown on someone,some dings would go as low as fabricating lies to tanish ones image,but immediately you served them their own biles,they tend to see you as ill-mannered,saucy,loudmouthed and toxic

I was cool before because I threw a blind eyes n took lots of shiiits.noone has the monopoly of madness,the creator deposited a drop of vawulence in us all,some tends to use theirs,whilst others tame theirs.

I m a no nonsense person,I don't pretend n I do not take shit,if you address me nicely,I would reciprocate the gesture,and if otherwise I wouldn't waste time in pouring my vituperation, except I chooses to ignore.

That bn said . .thanks for your drawing my attention to the changes in my behavior,I would look into the matter robustly and make some adjustments.

Many thanks!
Ahnie
fùck you. Oya Get angry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by tonieguy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm married for the past 10 years so I can relate.
It used to be a big deal eating @ home for me. But as the children pile up and u see the stress your wife goes through. You will prefer to reduce her stress whenever the opportunity presents itself.

For we that eat out. Sometimes, it's preferable in the morning to waking up your wife to give you food when you know she spent half of the night taking care of a baby.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Silentflute1234: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
You can't judge a man when u see him eating atleast a square meal in the canteen don't matter the hour of the day...it could be reasonable and convenient even with his wife...but if you see him eating there M A & E then you might begin to wonder, still it's not a proof the wife can't cook or they've got a problem...so i think all man should mind his business
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by onlinestaff2020: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people.

Many married men has found rest in club. Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

TRUE fact!

98% of married women nags a lot at home.
They make husbands feel as if they are irrelevant in the scheme of work at home after the man has toiled from morning till night, under the sun and rain.

Husbands are overwhelmed and that's why you see most of them dying like flies because of no peace at home.

Marriage is not the end of the world.
You can have a baby mamma without overkilling yourself because when you die, these bittchees will keep on fuuccking around with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by relaxandsmile: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
xtocom:
When you marry, you will know.
Just from my mouth. He will break stone 6 times in one beans meal and get his head factory reset. Some women no try Sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.