Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? (26741 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

Very good disruption posting and reading comments here.

Abi? grin

When they've made women synonymous with Eve and Jezebel, I say make I give dem one devilish man for the Bible im name too.

I'll goan find other ones to add to that to be calling them lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Kollins11: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.
Ogbeni, make I no change am for you @bolded. Wetin dey work you nw? angry

If you get mumu button and you dey wash a useless Nigerian liability hoes pants no means say all Guys dey simps and wash pants like you. Respect yourself angry angry.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You're becoming a nuisance here of late. What's going on with you? You mind sharing with me?

Lol Na Frustration and Lack of Cute Men Warmth.

No Cute and Well to do Man wants a Haggard Agbero Womangrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a lazy 1mbecile housewife, that's why u rarely cook for ur kids to eat.
Breakfast cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You're becoming a nuisance here of late. What's going on with you? You mind sharing with me?
As long as you keep degrading women online m gonna always come for you.
Aside that.....we are cool and I always gat your back.

I don't pretend,I say things how they are,so you should learn how to tolerate and get use to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Kollins11: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Which house you build? cheesy
The thunder will start the firing with you when you crave for a woman whether for purely transactional sex, baby mama or as a wife. cheesy cheesy......The loudest are always the meekest. cheesy cheesy

Magnoliaa:

A man who left his wife at home and found succour in the club is an hurt man looking for peace, but a married woman partying with her friends and going to clubs and hangouts is an irresponsible fellow who has turned her husband to a simp, and cannot let go of the independence she enjoyed before marrying.
Nor be say she dey run from troublesome King Ahab husband at home o.
That's beautiful. grin

I no like to dey brag for social media. Come and see my real doings by yourself in reality.

However, I will continue to see Nigerians girls as sex slaves and sex objects till I die. Nothing good can come out from a Nigerian liability dirty hoes.

That gender are all 4th class citizens while animals are 2nd class citizens.. Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Richy4(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Is there a written or an unwritten bro code that stipulated the percentage a married man should eat at the restaurants or eateries... Because, I didn't get the memo..

If there's none, Maybe you should assume that many of us craves for varieties.....and we are happy eating out sometimes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by yemmit90: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.

So many reasons.

1. Some leave home too early.

2. The wife is too lazy to wake up early to cook.

3. Some men don't like eating too early before going to work.

4. Some cant eat early but will still refuse to carry flask of food their wives prepare for them.

5. Some don't have the right to the food as they hardly drop enough money for food.

6. Some don't even drop money at all for food, so they don't expect food from their wives.

7. Some has been eyeing fine girls from eateries, so they decided to go there every day.

8. Some don't like their wives food as the food might not be of high quality compare to the one at eateries.

9. Some don't live with their wives, and cannot cook at home.

10. Finally Some have been jazz where they eat food grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Fiscus105(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Seeing them in canteen is even better.

Come club na, you go see as married men plenty for there. Even as late as 1am they are still boozing down some Shayoo with we the single guys in the club.

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people. Many married men has found rest in club.

Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

The woman wey go tamper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?

Did u tell him that, didn't they hve courtship? Who knows if he met his wife in the club and wife that met in "da" club, what did u expect of her?

And for the singles who turn clubs to homes, they are in the journey of marital crises just the way the married man u gisted with that night.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Fiscus105(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2022
yemmit90:

So many reasons.

4. Some cant eat early but will still refuse to carry flask of food their wives prepare for them.

5. Some don't have the right to the food as they hardly drop enough money for food.

6. Some don't even drop money at all for food, so they don't expect food from their wives.

7. Some has been eyeing fine girls from eateries, so they decided to go there every day.

8. Some don't like their wives food as the food might not be of high quality compare to the one at eateries.

That's why people keep on finding marriage institution difficult to embrace, going to marriage, one (husband and wife) should have prepared fully to change many of his or her characters and must also ready to reach compromise, but trust me, couples always refuse to shift ground.

If couples have above mentality and ready to adhere to it, 90% of issues you listed would have died a natural course

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Ebonygeek(f): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.
Is there a rule somewhere that states that only single men can eat out? undecided
Don't you people feel stupid when you ask questions like these? undecided Lord knows I would

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Pells1: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2022
I know Magnoliaa is a good cook.
When we are together I have no problem with food

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Zonefree(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

I don't pretend,I say things how they are,so you should learn how to tolerate and get use to me.

I also say things how they are..you of all people should know this by now.

All the same, learn to dilute your toxicity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

Cousin hector good morning.
morning dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mercury12(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Nah the matter we don dey solve since 1950. We never still see the answer. cheesy but most men complain of a lion in their home cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

I also say things how they are..you of all people should know this by now.

All the same, learn to dilute your toxicity.
I call it bluntness.
Do you care for a plate of white long grain rice n fresh catfish stew?

If you like....make yanga na you hunger go wire

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Cutehector:
morning dear.
Happy Sunday,you cook rice?
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Zonefree(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

I call it bluntness.
Do you care for a plate of white long grain rice n fresh catfish stew?

If you like....make yanga na you hunger go wire
I don't want. Thank you. I've taken Gloryhomemaker's egusi soup with fufu already.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

Happy Sunday,you cook rice?
nope..i ate outside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't want. Thank you. I've taken Gloryhomemaker's egusi soup with fufu already.
You're welcome my son

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Is there a rule somewhere that states that only single men can eat out? undecided
Don't you people feel stupid when you ask questions like these? undecided Lord knows I would
It obvious that u are a bad cook. How will u feel seeing ur husband eating eba and soup outside frequently? Oh, i guess u that, "Honey, i am tired type. Don't u people feel stupid when u give answers like these?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Ebonygeek(f): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
It obvious that u are a bad cook. How will u feel seeing ur husband eating eba and soup outside frequently? Oh, i guess u that, "Honey, i am tired type. Don't u people feel stupid when u give answers like these?
Lol you're such a dumbass. You asked a stupid question and I told you so. When did I ever make the statement you typed? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
yemmit90:

So many reasons.

No 8 is the anwser to all the reasons u mentioned. It is the major reason. Forget it, if u are a good cook, ur husband would love to eat ur food anytime, anyday. I have a married uncle who use to his mum's house to eat despite the fact that he is married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by tydi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm more worried and even concerned why will a single girl sit down comfortable at a buka to buy food and ear. What happened to their two hands and time as a spinster??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Lol you're such a dumbass. You asked a stupid question and I told you so. When did I ever make the statement you typed? undecided
Thanks for telling me who u are. U made it sound like it's normal for married men to eat outside frequently. What are their wives doing at home? Are they only meant to produce babies? grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

U say things how they are. U lie!
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
tydi:
I'm more worried and even concerned why will a single girl sit down comfortable at a buka to buy food and ear. What happened to their two hands and time as a spinster??
Even full house wives with kids use to come to buy eba and soup.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Still wagging
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
tydi:

Is a buka a no go area for a single girl to sit down and order for a meal, which century are you living in?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Is a buka a no go area for a single girl to sit down and order for a meal, which century are you living in?
There is nothing wrong but if it is often, then it is wrong. A friend of mine was complaining to me that he bought raw rice and cooking ingredients but younger sis has been too lazy to cook. Na buy, buy she prefer.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
I no like to dey brag for social media. Come and see my real doings by yourself in reality.

Did you quote the wrong person, sorry?

Where were you and I talking about how much you have or your perception of girls?

What exactly is my business? Was that what I quoted you on?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.