Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? (26687 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Jeon(f): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2022
The answer is yes.

Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals?

Nah this one you see take judge.
Yet they will say "Men think logical"

Men eat in canteen /restaurant based on different reasons.

Take for example those Men working in companies [Lagos for example ] where traffic is compulsory, and those have to resume work by 5,6: o clock am. Do you expect the man to take time in eating at home? If ur answer is yes, how will he excuse the traffic?

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Kollins11: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Seeing them in canteen is even better.

Come club na, you go see as married men plenty for there. Even as late as 1am they are still boozing down some Shayoo with we the single guys in the club.

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people.

Many married men has found rest in club. Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

The woman wey go tamper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?

269 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by xtocom: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2022
When you marry, you will know. Na those when want please their wife by not eating outside, na them the get ulcer.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.

Ask them why they don't eat at home.... ranging from those who don't drop money for food at home, those whose wife can't/won't cook despite the husband making adequate provision, to those who fear their wives poisoning them through food because of the toxicity of their marriage etc.....ask those men, you meet there.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:
The answer is yes.

I said so because i see these men going there frequently. Mind u, most women takes good cooking skills for granted and this ignorance and negligence later affects in marriage unknowingly. Men love delicious meal.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Jeon(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I said so because i see these men going there frequently. Mind u, most women takes good cooking skills for granted and this ignorance and negligence later affects in marriage unknowingly. Men love delicious meal.
Men love delicious meal and all restaurant owners would have been married.
Men love sex and all sex workers would have been married to their customers.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:
The answer is yes.

Take for example those Men working in companies [Lagos for example ] where traffic is compulsory, and those have to resume work by 5,6: o clock am. Do you expect the man to take time in eating at home? If ur answer is yes, how will he excuse the traffic?
The wife can still prepare his meal if she isn't the lazy or unserious type. However, that is still understandable.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:

Men love delicious meal and all restaurant owners would have been married.
Men love sex and all sex workers would have been married to their customers.
The truth is that, most restaurant owners who are good cook are married. Men don't joke with nice meal. Food and sex goes hand to hand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Jeon(f): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
The truth is that, most restaurant owners who are good cook are married. Men don't joke with a nice meal. Food and sex goes hand to hand.

Story.
Story.

All restaurant owners would have been married and no prostituties would be in hotel.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Jeon(f): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
The wife can still prepare his meal if she isn't the lazy or unserious type. However, that is still understandable.
That's the quality of wife material

Yes ooh by waking up 1: am in the morning. That's virtuous and submissive woman men are after but will still see them as trash/cheat on them like the late gospel female signer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Zone.freeze brain must invade this thread to Yan dust as usual

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Zonefree(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Nothing in this world will make the husband of gloryhomemaker eat outside unless he's out of town.

Now, ask yourself, how many married women can cook like gloryhomemaker? There lies the answer to your question.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Renowned retard trying to be comical by creating stupid thread.

More like why do you pooped?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Zonefree(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:
Zone.freeze brain must invade this thread to Yan dust as usual
You're becoming a nuisance here of late. What's going on with you? You mind sharing with me?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You're becoming a nuisance here of late. What's going on with you? You mind sharing with me?
You never disappoints,very predictable human being.
Tueh

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Ahnie, rest.. grin

If you wan dey follow every dog dey bark, you go tire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by fman(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:
The answer is yes.

all your reasonings are biased and placid with no substantial ingredient to make a valid point..

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:

Come club na, you go see as married men plenty for there. Even as late as 1am they are still boozing down some Shayoo with we the single guys in the club.

On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people. Many married men has found rest in club.

Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

The woman wey go temper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?

Many of those married men you meet in the club, said same but las, las....... cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Kollins11: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Many of those married men you meet in the club, said same but las, las....... cheesy
Guy, NO useless Nigerian liability hoes can hinder or tamper with my peace of mind.

She wan come give me problem for house wey I build? Thunder fire that gender angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Guy, NO useless Nigerian liability hoes can hinder or tamper with my peace of mind.

She wan come give me problem for house wey I build? Thunder fire that gender angry angry

Which house you build? cheesy

The thunder will start the firing with you when you crave for a woman whether for purely transactional sex, baby mama or as a wife. cheesy cheesy......The loudest are always the meekest. cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:
On Friday here, one married man literally told me his wife is a big problem in his house, that he wish he could be sleeping in the club everyday of his life. He said his wife can't cook, she's always nagging, she's very troublesome, she report him to different kinds of people. Many married men has found rest in club.

A man who left his wife at home and found succour in the club is an hurt man looking for peace, but a married woman partying with her friends and going to clubs and hangouts is an irresponsible fellow who has turned her husband to a simp, and cannot let go of the independence she enjoyed before marrying.

Nor be say she dey run from troublesome King Ahab husband at home o.

That's beautiful. grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ibechris(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Not all married men.

Most business men eat out beause of time. But I don't eat out but once a while.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:
Renowned retard trying to be comical by creating stupid thread.

More like why do you pooped?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by HanisahZuwy: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Kollins11:

Men are really going through a lot in the hands of these daughters of jezebel.

The woman wey go tamper with my peace of mind is yet to be born. Them never born her papa well. She dey Mad?
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by HanisahZuwy: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Mindlog:

abi oo. Leave them make them dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.
U are a Big SIMP. So, u would wash her pants even the ones soaked in menstral blood. Haba! That's not love, that's Stupidity.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
Not all married men.
Most business men eat out beause of time. But I don't eat out but once a while.
Urs in is understandable. I mean people who are around their homes.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by BRATISLAVA: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A man who left his wife at home and found succour in the club is an hurt man looking for peace, but a married woman partying with her friends and going to clubs and hangouts is an irresponsible fellow who has turned her husband to a simp, and cannot let go of the independence she enjoyed before marrying.

Nor be say she dey run from troublesome King Ahab husband at home o.

That's beautiful. grin

Lol.

Very good disruption posting and reading comments here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by ahnie: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Cutehector:
Ahnie, rest.. grin

If you wan dey follow every dog dey bark, you go tire.
Cousin hector good morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.