Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42493 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive
The Jagaban emilokan 1 of Lagos, man wey sabi, wey get influence.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
Chased out of the United to become the biggest American oil company in the United States Exxonmobil’s Treasury in Nigeria?

Please try borrow sense.
What's this one typing?! I can't even understand the A, not to talk of Z, of what he's saying. Pls try to make your point clearer next time.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by phemlolly(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
If you know you know my brother God bless the incoming president Jagaban of Borgu land
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Throwback: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ugonna62:
APC always on a defensive mode,they will soon release a throwback pictures of Tinubu discussing with a handful of party faithfuls in UK and tell urchins that he is in uk for political engagement, instead of showing us the current pics of him lying vegetatively in a UK Hospital, Na wao! Eno easy to market bad product.wallahi!

IPOB has raveged the mind of this one ooo.

A junkie of IPOB tales of Jubril El Sudani.

What a waste.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The Jagaban emilokan 1 of Lagos, man wey sabi, wey get influence.
Be selling yourself fake Tokunbo fan. Which Tinubu fought OBJ? If OBJ wanted Tinubu gone, he would be gone! OBJ partnered with AD, and by extension Tinubu to create a good story in order to wrest power away from Atiku and his cronies. The alliance OBJ created enabled him to win his reelection bid without agreeing to any of Atiku's Greek gifts corruption packages. If you must know, Atiku was the real president from 1999 to 2003.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Be selling yourself fake Tokunbo fan. Which Tinubu fought OBJ? If OBJ wanted Tinubu gone, he would be gone! OBJ partnered with AD, and by extension Tinubu to create a good story in order to wrest power away from Atiku and his cronies. The alliance OBJ created enabled him to win his reelection bid without agreeing to any of Atiku's Greek gifts corruption packages. If you must know, Atiku was the real president from 1999 to 2003.
Jagaban emilokan 1, the master planner of modern Lagos, is your next president. We want Nigeria to be like Lagos not Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Sunnyja: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive
Why are you deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving God.
"l pray he's healthy enough.....
You know he's not heathy!
How someone can deliberately lie to himself and expecting God to make a sick man to lead a sick nation is what brand of Christianity that l can't describe.
Las las your eyes go clear because God has no time for fo*olish prayers.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by TheChameleon: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sunnyja:
Why are you deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving God.
"l pray he's healthy enough.....
You know he's not heathy!
How someone can deliberately lie to himself and expecting God to make a sick man to lead a sick nation is what brand of Christianity that l can't describe.
Las las your eyes go clear because God has no time for fo*olish prayers.

Pele... mumu, God's secretary.

Tinubu is obviously far healthier than you can ever be.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Jagaban emilokan 1, the master planner of modern Lagos, is your next president. We want Nigeria to be like Lagos not Anambra.
Politicians do not build a country, the cabal does.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Politicians do not build a country, the cabal does.
Jagaban is the head of the cabal in Lagos, and are they not doing well?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Jagaban is the head of the cabal in Lagos, and are they not doing well?
I laff in mandarin, Tinubu is nothing more than an untrained actor with a poor script. The real cabal members are too big to fit into your TV for your entertainment.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by maskedeagle2: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nigeria country code should be NGA not NRA as indicated on that passport. Which means the passport must be fake.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
WayoProphet:
Mumu your parents wasted money on your education. Check the nationality, when is Nigeria abbreviated as NRA? It is supposed to be NGA. That crap is FAKE! Mumu people full this Nigeria. Spit!

nra - i don’t argue with illiterates https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/fees/country-acronyms.html

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu has US citizenship?! I laff you; because you're speaking out of ignorance. You don't know how nasty US politics is, that's why you're saying zilch
Tinubu and his crew are right now trying to move mountains to get a visa; the problem is that the denial is from a very high office. But anything is possible, someone higher might
settle his visa palava.

You are talking out of ignorance and bitterness . I am talking about the assistance granted Tinubu's family by US government during Walter Carington's tenure as US Ambassador to Nigeria during the June 12 crisis. The current Status of Tinubu is different from what it was before the June 12 crisis.

US Ambassadors have been visiting him . US embassy must study the Security report before allowing him to visit the places he wanted to visit and provide adequate security for him. The US is aware of frustrated, embittered and desperate people after the life of Tinubu.

The IBOs posted pictures of Tinubu having meeting with Biden and some officials in US while he was scheduled for a campaign in Nigeria. They sent the pictures and other petitions to US as exhibit against Tinubu. The itinerary and schedule have to change. Tinubu has no problem with US Visa. It is just imagination of the IBOs. The god of Nigeria has always made things work against their imagination and expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Last last Igbos go kill themselves ontop of Tinubu matter!!!

So anyone who tasks Tinubu to be transparent is an Igbo man abi... oga try and have sense.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Eniitankorede: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

You're once again giving too much credit to a debtor. Tinubu and APC can't still believe that he was denied a visa. Their fido-diddo heads are still reeling from the shock. They need time to regroup constructively, before they come up with a smart way forward.

The only people in shock are people like you. By later this week you will like to hug a transformer when you see Tinubu on US soil.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
babaolofin:

You are talking out of ignorance and bitterness . I am talking about the assistance granted Tinubu's family by US government during Walter Carington's tenure as US Ambassador to Nigeria during the June 12 crisis. The current Status of Tinubu is different from what it was before the June 12 crisis.

US Ambassadors have been visiting him . US embassy must study the Security report before allowing him to visit the places he wanted to visit and provide adequate security for him. The US is aware of frustrated, embittered and desperate people after the life of Tinubu.

The IBOs posted pictures of Tinubu having meeting with Biden and some officials in US while he was scheduled for a campaign in Nigeria. They sent the pictures and other petitions to US as exhibit against Tinubu. The itinerary and schedule have to change. Tinubu has no problem with US Visa. It is just imagination of the IBOs. The god of Nigeria has always made things work against their imagination and expectations.

I swear, they are spreading something in the air that's making you Tinubu supporters to hallucinate. Look, it's not hard to get an Ambassador or consulate chief to visit you. Just the right donation to the right foundation, and voila, the Ambassador will be in your house. Tinubu’s meeting with diplomats is just borrow pose photo ops. President Obi always meets the diplomats with a team of his own diplomatic experts. He's doing deals while Tinubu is saying "cheese". And just so you know every diplomat is working for someone. It's not Chelsea football club.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by sokera: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

imagine comparing this great man to One warehouse boy ? When Jagaban defeat him finish they will discover Obi scam them ... Obi that can't even be qualified to be a commissioner in lagos
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
His visa drama adds no value to our lives. Tinubu's identity is a packaged fraud. Pro &anti Tinubu monikers allow me...
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by TheChameleon: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
sokera:
imagine comparing this great man to One warehouse boy ? When Jagaban defeat him finish they will discover Obi scam them ... Obi that can't even be qualified to be a commissioner in lagos

Tinubu will appoint him as Special Assistant to Gutter Affairs like Sanwo Olu did to Joe Igbokwe. grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by themanderon: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
The handwriting on the wall is showing all and sundry that this man Tinubu is not to be trusted with Nigeria's presidency but I know some ethnic champions will not listen until they foist a devil worse than Buhari on Nigeria. A devil I am afraid the nation may not afford to have at a time like this when hopelessness and helplessness is the order of the day for many Nigerians.
Tinubu is of the old order of politicians who have brought this nation down on her knees. Look at how he has refused to keep his leprous hands of the treasury of Lagos state. He has refused to allow Lagosians a free hand in choosing who rules them. He must always hand pick them and make them swear allegiance to him and if they fail to do as he pleases he will boot them out as he did Ambode. Such an unforgiving greedy old man cannot be trusted to be president. Today we are buying a tin of milk at nearly 500naira because of an error he foisted on us.
Nigerians be wise. Don't sell your votes to this man. Heed this warning and you future generation unborn will thank you.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Henrymas(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Baba Blu resemble monkey for that passport small Sha!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by leketon: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.

You are saying the truth even the US ambassador visited him recently.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by novaris(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's when Obi stop lying, Emilokan 1 can not be in the space with a lowlife Pandora lying thief like Obi.

you have no business with common sense
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by UNDFTD: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Let me tell this fool, Festus Keyamo, something, anytime you go to this length to prove something, it means you're lying. Nobody should have to go to this extent to convince people unless they are NOT genuine in their disposition. So, this man should STOP all these shenanigans. Nigerians have already decided about his candidate, Tiefnubu, that he is NOT only a crook but FAKE in all ramifications!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

I swear, they are spreading something in the air that's making you Tinubu supporters to hallucinate. Look, it's not hard to get an Ambassador or consulate chief to visit you. Just the right donation to the right foundation, and voila, the Ambassador will be in your house. Tinubu’s meeting with diplomats is just borrow pose photo ops. President Obi always meets the diplomats with a team of his own diplomatic experts. He's doing deals while Tinubu is saying "cheese". And just so you know every diplomat is working for someone. It's not Chelsea football club.

I spent 6 years in the University in the South East several years ago and I know your orientation and your backward thinking With all courtesy and humility, I can say the IBOs are the greatest fools I have seen and met in life. The IBOs think money is everything.

I have a Diplomatic mission experience in a position subject to Vienna Convention. Ambassador is a representative of the President of his country in a Foreign Nation that is why he flies the flag of his Country in that Nation. There is no any donation anybody can make to USAID that will make US Ambassadors not just one Ambassador but two to visit a person on an official visit at home. There is a difference between official visit and personal visit. I will stop here on this. I will digress a little bit.

Only fools talk about plea bargain when it is not stated in a Judicial process and judgment. US and Nigeria are signatories to UN Charter on Drugs, International Terrorism and Money Laundering. So, IBOs now believe because of Dollars, US Judiciary will enter into plea bargain with Drug baron. How much is the money? Is it Billions of Dollars? Thirdly, as at October 1993 when the said money laundering issue happened in US Tinubu was the leading member of MKO Abiola's team in Nigeria fighting June 12 battle with Vigour and he needed to move some money out of US for Pro Democracy activities. Only fools or the IBOs will believe US values dollars more than Drugs, Terrorism and money laundering charter and can enter into plea bargain because of money that was less than $1 million dollars when the budget of University of California alone was more than the entire budget of Nigeria. Obasanjo that investigated Tinubu fights with everything when he is fighting a man. He is more intelligent than all the IBOs. At $100 millions bargain, US will never accept plea bargain deal with Drug baron or International Terrorist. Drug / Money Laundering convict assets - liquid and fixed are frozen and returned to States.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Blaze14k: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is the noisemaker, Mr lienus.

You done hear am shout buhari! buhari! buhari! Do you even know the meaning of noise making
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Ugonna62: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eventhou ur submisions are so chidish,let me correct you,APC is not happy that they have alot to defend as long as tinubu candidature is concern.from his academic qualifications to illicite drug deals to his mental and physical fitnes,his source of whealth, even his real name his parents,siblings and his early life are all shruded in secreecy,in a bid to defend his early life,they'r still begging donald duck for his picture they used to deciev gullible urchins like you.apart from lagos agbero politics tinubu is a greenhorn in national politics and he is physically and mentally unfit to even be a councillor now.i am glad he has gone to uk hospital to reset his health first b4 he can think of coming to reset Nigeria,afterall Aso rock is not a sick and old peopls home.we all are not fools.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Lionking1913(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
You are a mumu man
TheChameleon:
cool

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ugonna62:
Eventhou ur submisions are so chidish,let me correct you,APC is not happy that they have alot to defend as long as tinubu candidature is concern.from his academic qualifications to illicite drug deals to his mental and physical fitnes,his source of whealth, even his real name his parents,siblings and his early life are all shruded in secreecy,in a bid to defend his early life,they'r still begging donald duck for his picture they used to deciev gullible urchins like you.apart from lagos agbero politics tinubu is a greenhorn in national politics and he is physically and mentally unfit to even be a councillor now.i am glad he has gone to uk hospital to reset his health first b4 he can think of coming to reset Nigeria,afterall Aso rock is not a sick and old peopls home.we all are not fools.

All these things you wrote here are just the thoughts of a frustrated IBO man. Majority of Nigerians have no problem with Tinubu.
They are from Ohaneze Ndigbo.

OHANEZE NDIGBO STATEMENT on June 8, 2022.

Ohaneze Ndigbo Statement on June 8, 2022 few hours after Tinubu won APC Primary. Note: the IBOs are PDP people, they made no statement when Atiku won but made foolish derogatory statement when Tinubu won.

This is OHANEZE NDIGBO Statement for record purposes. I will be posting this statement regularly as we approach February 2023.

APC's survival at the polls remains doubtful and the southeast presidency denial will come with consequences and will continue to strengthen the Biafra agitation.

“After due reflections and considerations, considering the just concluded Presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ohanaeze Ndigbo is convinced that the emergence of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the party’s flag bearer is a national catastrophe and calamity, considering the enormity of the baggage he is burdened with.

“Apart from his integrity issues and his long-running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over allegations of corruption, especially his allegedly siphoning of Lagos state funds through phoney companies such as Beta Sigma, long after leaving office as Governor.

“Again, during the 2019 Elections, bullion vans bearing raw cash were sighted in his Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos residence, ostensibly for financial inducement and corruption of the electoral process. Again, his identity, age, and academic records are shrouded in controversy.

“To worsen an already terrible situation, Tinubu is sick. Even during the APC primary, he needed the support of nearby security personnel so as not to fall flat while trying to stand up and his hands were shaking terribly.

The above is your Ohaneze Ndigbo statement for record purpose.

No socio political organization in Nigeria has ever made such statement against any individual or Political leader from ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Since winning the APC primary in June 8, most (98%) of the attacks against Tinubu have been from the South. The attack started because of hatred for Tinubu. They are satisfied with consensus arrangement against Tinubu. That is hatred and bitterness. God will disapoint them.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Ofemmanu1: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man
Fake certificate
Fake birth date
Fake Bishops
Fake parents
Fake Afenifere endorsement
Fake claim of developing Lagos
Fake visa
Zero identity
Take am easy na??!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by onome2013: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
You doing your job and you continue until when God shall decide February 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.