Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42494 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Earthquakes: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Is that the Green Card

Joy is coming, PO and Datti are coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by nadetypod: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Gofwadac: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Alright
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by MarketDispatch: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man

Fake certificate

Fake birth date

Fake Bishops

Fake parents

Different shades of blue

Sky Blue
Navy Blue
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Bala Blue
Blue hu
Bluelaba

13 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
He should do well to release the snapshot of his medical records, that's what many Nigerians are interested in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by phemmyfour: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man

Fake certificate

Fake birth date

Fake Bishops

Fake parents
now, fake Visa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by MosakuAW(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
B
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by paradigmshift(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Fake as usual..

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Leave this crap...go to the statue of liberty or san Francisco Bridge and make a video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Madeu(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.
For political holder Nigeria law don't allow dual citizenship, I think permanent residency too.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Killermamba: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man

Fake certificate

Fake birth date

Fake Bishops

Fake parents

Add fake visa

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ufotunang: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Mercury12:
These people. Una no dey tire for fake news?
Must you lie or defame anyone to sell your candidate?
undecided
...let tinubu travel to USA and let see

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Chelseanababa(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Last last Igbos go kill themselves ontop of Tinubu matter!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ufotunang: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Fake visa ...let tinubu travel to USA let all of us see

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ufotunang: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Fake

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Shikini: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Shame on Agbado

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of

US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India

All went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all?

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

Let him go rest. Baba has Parkinson disease.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.
Tinubu green American card?na beans? Abeg if na joke, make you stop am o

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by MadmanObi(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Sai Atiku
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by MrColdsweat: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2022
I cant believe some nigerians are pushing for a drug dealer to be president

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?

Wondering how a whole lawyer (SAN for that matter) missed that...!

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ogaemma: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
See Baba eyes dey look up. Drug overdose.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by clevybrown(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
We all know it's fake... grin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by BreconHills(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Toks2008:
Keyamo again!

In a saner world, person like Keyamo dey drink sniper laslas.

I dont wish him dead and I will never wish anyone but he killed himself the moment he made a decision to sell his integrity for a mosel of bread.

He has now become a monumental disgrace to himself, his family and generation unborn... His name has been erased from the hall of fame and will for ever be remembered as a nonentity.

So this is the new low of APC... Using a visa to campaign and one won't be surprised if that is also fake.

If he is all these things that you say, then what does this say about those who were carrying baseless rumours about? I really need to hear your answer.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Bolognese: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
You “thought”, why don’t you simply post the copy of the document from INEC?

oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by jaytee01(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

The Ambassadors of

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all?

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Offpoint1: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
grin I can clearly see a photoshopped visa

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Mercury12(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
ufotunang:
...let tinubu travel to USA and let see
Man I honestly don't care about y'all nzogbu nzogbu political fight.
What I know is that it not okay to defame anyone. No one will like that for themselves too.
That by the way. I only support sowore for president not other candidate. undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man

Fake certificate

Fake birth date

Fake Bishops

Fake parents

Fake visa

Zero identity

My question is ....Is US not seeing all this.

If this is really true then festus is a very stupid fellow...!!..

How low can people get really because of power..

Bible no lie shaa!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by GEEBITE: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
I am shocked that Baba is on B1/B2. With all the acclaimed investment in US yet no green card. Something is amiss.
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1599142581006385154?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Enemyofpeace: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

The Ambassadors of

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.